Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:04:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 384 BFL cheap chip credits :-)  (Read 683 times)
CryptoCluster (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 08:33:39 PM

I have credits for 384 BFL Chips. I believe there is no way to split the code so the price is 35BTC for all of them. You can pay in BTC, LTC or cash if you like to meet in person in Poland :-)

You can also PM me an offer.

More information about BFL chip credit program:
https://forums.butterflylabs.com/announcements/3272-customer-appreciation-chip-credit-program.html

"The cumulative development of a medium of exchange on the free market — is the only way money can become established. ... government is powerless to create money for the economy; it can only be developed by the processes of the free market." M. N. Rothbard
CryptoCluster (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 08:54:04 PM

The price is 25BTC now for the lot.

"The cumulative development of a medium of exchange on the free market — is the only way money can become established. ... government is powerless to create money for the economy; it can only be developed by the processes of the free market." M. N. Rothbard
CryptoCluster (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 08:52:10 PM

Price is down to 15BTC

QuiveringGibbage

Activity: 617
Merit: 543

http://idontALT.com

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2013, 09:00:30 PM

Hi CryptoCluster,

I was only after 100 chip credits for 2BTC. If you don't end up finding a buyer, feel free to contact me. My highest offer would be 2.2BTC for the lot since you cannot break it up.

Cheers,
QG

Bitcoin is at the tippity top of the mountain...but it's really only half way up.. Wink
johnyj
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012

Beyond Imagination

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 11:46:55 PM

I have credits for 384 BFL Chips. I believe there is no way to split the code so the price is 35BTC for all of them. You can pay in BTC, LTC or cash if you like to meet in person in Poland :-)

You can also PM me an offer.

More information about BFL chip credit program:
https://forums.butterflylabs.com/announcements/3272-customer-appreciation-chip-credit-program.html

I also received some chip credit, but I suppose that you can select some of them and transfer to one person, and select some others later to transfer to another person, e.g. split them

dwdoc
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

- - -Caveat Aleo- - -

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 12:54:23 AM

You cannot split them.
btceic

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2013, 12:58:39 AM

wow these things cant even be given away, BFL just became irrelevant.

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
CryptoCluster (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 10:33:06 AM

The chip credits are given in batches. One batch for one product you have ordered. I have paid for single MR so I have only one batch that consist of 384 credits.

CryptoCluster (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 10:37:06 AM

Hi CryptoCluster,

I was only after 100 chip credits for 2BTC. If you don't end up finding a buyer, feel free to contact me. My highest offer would be 2.2BTC for the lot since you cannot break it up.

Cheers,
QG

Thanks for the offer, but I have been offered up to 12BTC for the lot. I hope that I can get a little bit closer to the price listed...

CryptoCluster (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 03:35:42 PM

Codes have been sold to user edarta. Everything went smoothly.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: