Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:19:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] Pareto Network - The P2P Financial Content & Information Marketplace  (Read 64308 times)
dazz

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:49:52 PM

Hey. What about competition?
There are platforms on the market. which represent competition to this platform?
LOL
Of course there is!
Competition is always inherent in the market.
It seems to me that in our day its impossible to offer an idea that would not have any analogues. 

Well, if you come to a market where there is competition, then you must offer something that will provide new opportunities.
Am I wrong?
What Pareto has to offer ?
This problem is explained in WP.
I'm not an newb. As I understood from WP. Pareto this is another platform of predictions but in a new wrapper
NO. There arent yet prediction markets dont provide a liquid enough venue to make contrarian decisions. The liquidity
concern is proportionate to the funds available to other bettors, whereas expert provided information is the only form of liquidity in the Pareto.
retrend

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:54:39 PM

Hey. What about competition?
There are platforms on the market. which represent competition to this platform?
LOL
Of course there is!
Competition is always inherent in the market.
It seems to me that in our day its impossible to offer an idea that would not have any analogues. 

Well, if you come to a market where there is competition, then you must offer something that will provide new opportunities.
Am I wrong?
What Pareto has to offer ?
This problem is explained in WP.
I'm not an newb. As I understood from WP. Pareto this is another platform of predictions but in a new wrapper
NO. There arent yet prediction markets dont provide a liquid enough venue to make contrarian decisions. The liquidity
concern is proportionate to the funds available to other bettors, whereas expert provided information is the only form of liquidity in the Pareto.
OK. You convinced me
retrend

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:01:29 PM

And at last. Cant get it, who will predict, AI, experts or  " collective mind"? How one can be sure  that it’s not pre-written?
dazz

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:05:50 PM

And at last. Cant get it, who will predict, AI, experts or  " collective mind"? How one can be sure  that it’s not pre-written?
Look. There many use cases for prediction markets.  Majority of our users to be individuals who are inclined to get rewarded for their efforts in correctly predicting the outcomes. After all, monetary reward is very appealing motivator for people to do any kind of labor. As a result, people will seek to acquire relevant knowledge required for predicting the correct outcome of an event thus resulting in a vast pool of information about certain event/thing. Crowds are wise only if they harbour a sufficient diversity of opinion.
retrend

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:08:09 PM

Look. There many use cases for prediction markets.  Majority of our users to be individuals who are inclined to get rewarded for their efforts in correctly predicting the outcomes. After all, monetary reward is very appealing motivator for people to do any kind of labor. As a result, people will seek to acquire relevant knowledge required for predicting the correct outcome of an event thus resulting in a vast pool of information about certain event/thing. Crowds are wise only if they harbour a sufficient diversity of opinion.
OK. But you still not answered at my question . Looks like there is no different from other prediction models realized on platform that are already on the market.
dazz

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:11:56 PM

OK. But you still not answered at my question . Looks like there is no different from other prediction models realized on platform that are already on the market.
Well, devs are trying to differentiate ourselves as a unique product by having a distinctive yet sophisticated and engaging interface to give everyone an opportunity to participate in predictions without any initial knowledge or experience in let's say forex markets.
retrend

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:17:48 PM

Well, devs are trying to differentiate ourselves as a unique product by having a distinctive yet sophisticated and engaging interface to give everyone an opportunity to participate in predictions without any initial knowledge or experience in let's say forex markets.
Ok.No more questions.
DonMacaron

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:19:55 PM

Just finished reading the white paper. This actually seems like a really cool idea. 
zmeddy

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:24:39 PM

I see at least one rival namely Peculium (not adv) that can beat you in the race of predictions. Nevertheless the more competitors the better the market. Wish you a success in your endeavor.
zmeddy

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:26:46 PM

Hmmm. Will on Pareto be sports betings ?
kaltar

Activity: 805

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:31:59 PM

I think sports bettings is only one of the possible components of this platform.
In fact, developers provide a moderately great functionality. Within the framework of the platform, it is possible to create different pred in different spheres, and also participate in them. And a lot of other things.
zmeddy

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:33:46 PM

I think sports bettings is only one of the possible components of this platform.
In fact, developers provide a moderately great functionality. Within the framework of the platform, it is possible to create different pred in different spheres, and also participate in them. And a lot of other things.
And what kind of preds  do you mean?
kaltar

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:35:16 PM

And what kind of preds  do you mean?
Sport, politics, economic movements and, in general, everything that is possible. The platform allows this to be realized
zmeddy

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:39:45 PM

And what kind of preds  do you mean?
Sport, politics, economic movements and, in general, everything that is possible. The platform allows this to be realized
Ok. I understand you. Thx
kaltar

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:43:14 PM

And what kind of preds  do you mean?
Ok. I understand you. Thx
You are welcome.
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:19:52 PM

Information is available only in English?
wiak2

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:20:44 PM

What do you mean?
Neymar10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:32:36 PM

What do you mean?
I mean the website and the whitepaper, is it only available in English?
wiak2

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:33:14 PM

What do you mean?
So far, yes, but I think it's temporary Wink
Neymar10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:34:11 PM

What do you mean?
So far, yes, but I think it's temporary Wink
Realy?
Why do you think so?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: