Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:42:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] Pareto Network - The P2P Financial Content & Information Marketplace  (Read 64308 times)
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:17:43 AM

I don't understand the way I get the content if i'm a trader or investor. Does it go according to the number of tokens I have or it's more about how i spend it paying for a certain content?
mm what  specific design you have in mind?
Design of ICO and whitepaper
what about web- site design?
most of all I like the colors in which it works ICO

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Easy2Mine

Activity: 854

einc.io

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:19:55 AM

A project sponsored by Ian Balina will get a good investment. He's got a lot of followers and made a lot of money for his investors.

NightDream

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:23:50 AM

I don't understand the way I get the content if i'm a trader or investor. Does it go according to the number of tokens I have or it's more about how i spend it paying for a certain content?

This is kind of confusing to me as well.I think the more tokens you have, the more priority will be given to you. I think this is the way they do it.But still not sure about it.

This is not that confusing as u think guys. In my mind everything is pretty clear and understoodeble. Just spend more time reading carefully every aspect of the project. And the video might be quite helpful for u by the way.

Could you just briefly explain to me how it works? I've read it several times already and it still isn't clear for me Cry Cry Cry. And yeah, sorry for my stupidity in that. :

Look. It has nothing to do with the Token number the holders have. It's more about how u spend those on the content of contributors by evaluating the work they've done. See, nothing confusing at all.
Sakiri4

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:27:20 AM

i like gif on their web site ahah
TopGun

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:32:16 AM

This is kind of confusing to me as well.I think the more tokens you have, the more priority will be given to you. I think this is the way they do it.But still not sure about it.

This is not that confusing as u think guys. In my mind everything is pretty clear and understoodeble. Just spend more time reading carefully every aspect of the project. And the video might be quite helpful for u by the way.

Could you just briefly explain to me how it works? I've read it several times already and it still isn't clear for me Cry Cry Cry. And yeah, sorry for my stupidity in that. :

Look. It has nothing to do with the Token number the holders have. It's more about how u spend those on the content of contributors by evaluating the work they've done. See, nothing confusing at all.

Indeed. I really missed some points here. I'm just a newbee in this. But anyway, thanks for the for the explanation. It turned out really clear as you said Grin Grin Grin
lordmick

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:34:46 AM

Sakiri4

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:38:29 AM

of course every detail is important
NightDream

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:38:48 AM

Indeed. I really missed some points here. I'm just a newbee in this. But anyway, thanks for the for the explanation. It turned out really clear as you said Grin Grin Grin

Everyone happened to be a newbee in this sphere. But it's right time to change ur interests and aims, since the crypto currency is more likely to be used in the near future, almost everywhere.
$Darkloard$

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:44:05 AM

Everyone happened to be a newbee in this sphere. But it's right time to change ur interests and aims, since the crypto currency is more likely to be used in the near future, almost everywhere.

Yeah man, thanks for the explanation as well. The crypto currency is really getting popular among many users despite it didn't worth anything just less than 10 years ago.
lordmick

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:44:37 AM

of course every detail is important
agree with you about it
$Darkloard$

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:50:54 AM

Yeah man, thanks for the explanation as well. The crypto currency is really getting popular among many users despite it didn't worth anything just less than 10 years ago.

I wish I bought thousands of bitcoins 9 years ago,  when it just got to the market. I could be a fkcn billionaire by this day Cry
NightDream

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:53:45 AM

Lol I wish that happend to me as well. I wouldn't mind to have couple of billions in my wallet right now Grin

I wish I bought thousands of bitcoins 9 years ago,  when it just got to the market. I could be a fkcn billionaire by this day Cry
TopGun

Merit: 252

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:12:20 AM

Lol I wish that happend to me as well. I wouldn't mind to have couple of billions in my wallet right now Grin

Probably we still have a time to be so if, we are gonna participate in projects like this. Since this one promises to provide us with the suitable information to trade with some advantages over others.
vit0z

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:25:00 AM

Quite interesting project as for investors and content contributors. But what if I'll be the one who creates the content for traders and the trader at the same time. Are there any differences in priority will influence me? Or is it the same rule will be used?
rlm42

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:31:21 AM

Quite interesting project as for investors and content contributors. But what if I'll be the one who creates the content for traders and the trader at the same time. Are there any differences in priority will influence me? Or is it the same rule will be used?

Not really sure what you mean by saying "the same rule". Could you tell a bit more on this?
digitalblock

Activity: 840

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:38:26 AM

Probably we still have a time to be so if, we are gonna participate in projects like this. Since this one promises to provide us with the suitable information to trade with some advantages over others.
[/quote]

Yeah, this project is really the unique one! before it was pretty time consuming to look up the beneficial info on trading and other things. Hope this one is going to work.
vit0z

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:47:36 AM

Not really sure what you mean by saying "the same rule". Could you tell a bit more on this?

By this I mean, will I still be needed to to pay for the contributor's content as high as possible to get it in a fist queue over other people? Or any maybe benefits I will have cuz I'm also the one who contributed?
rlm42

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:54:56 AM

By this I mean, will I still be needed to to pay for the contributor's content as high as possible to get it in a fist queue over other people? Or any maybe benefits I will have cuz I'm also the one who contributed?

It seems that the same rule applies to everyone,either you are a contributor, investor or both. More likely, no benefits will be given at all.
rlm42

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:02:55 AM

It seems that the same rule applies to everyone,either you are a contributor, investor or both. More likely, no benefits will be given at all.

But you know, this project is still a good one to invest in. The main idea is great. I've not seen any other projects like this. So if you invest in it, you are more likely to get your money back + profit over it.
vit0z

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:09:28 AM

But you know, this project is still a good one to invest in. The main idea is great. I've not seen any other projects like this. So if you invest in it, you are more likely to get your money back + profit over it.

What makes you so sure about it? Because I still have some hesitations whether to try to do anything here or not.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: