Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:38:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] Pareto Network - The P2P Financial Content & Information Marketplace  (Read 64311 times)
whitetoo

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:49:57 PM

I really like the idea, since I am an analyst, but unfortunately I do not have enough capital for investing. But how can I protect myself if I provided quality information, but I received either too little reward, or did not receive it at all. Unfortunately our time is pretty much scam Undecided
I understand your fear, but most likely the developers somehow regulate this moment. Without this, the system would not make sense
It would be great, because otherwise there is no motivation for me to create a qualitative market analysis, according to which others can increase their income.
As indicated on the site of their company, information will be obtained first by those who own more Pareto tokens.
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:56:15 PM

I really like the idea, since I am an analyst, but unfortunately I do not have enough capital for investing. But how can I protect myself if I provided quality information, but I received either too little reward, or did not receive it at all. Unfortunately our time is pretty much scam Undecided
I understand your fear, but most likely the developers somehow regulate this moment. Without this, the system would not make sense
It would be great, because otherwise there is no motivation for me to create a qualitative market analysis, according to which others can increase their income.
As indicated on the site of their company, information will be obtained first by those who own more Pareto tokens.
Not really, the algorithm takes into account that the more you spend tokens on the platform, the higher your rating. A ranking algorithm is used that provides an opportunity to receive information earlier to users who have a higher rank.
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:02:10 PM

Not really, the algorithm takes into account that the more you spend tokens on the platform, the higher your rating. A ranking algorithm is used that provides an opportunity to receive information earlier to users who have a higher rank.
It turns out that those users who in more tokens rated my information next time will receive from me new information first?
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:12:59 PM

It turns out that those users who in more tokens rated my information next time will receive from me new information first?
That's right, The result of this algorithm is called the Information Waterfall. The platforms aims to ensure that everyone gets paid.
paretonetwork

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:15:05 PM

The content creators have to figure out what resonates with the network to obtain the maximum yield. This is no different than formatting something in the relevant way for an ebay listing, or a craigslist post, if you do it wrong then nobody will pay attention to it.

For some time, we will be subsidizing selected content contributors from our company treasury, as they learn how to provide the best information

Also, do note that people will always be adjusting their rank, so some ranking adjustments may actually be frivolous and unrelated to the quality of the information, yet result in the content contributor being paid
Groc

Activity: 560

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:21:21 PM

That's right, The result of this algorithm is called the Information Waterfall. The platforms aims to ensure that everyone gets paid.
You see, you have absolutely nothing to worry about, these guys have thought out absolutely everything!
spartanrules

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:38:32 PM

The content creators have to figure out what resonates with the network to obtain the maximum yield. This is no different than formatting something in the relevant way for an ebay listing, or a craigslist post, if you do it wrong then nobody will pay attention to it.

For some time, we will be subsidizing selected content contributors from our company treasury, as they learn how to provide the best information

Also, do note that people will always be adjusting their rank, so some ranking adjustments may actually be frivolous and unrelated to the quality of the information, yet result in the content contributor being paid
It turns out the rating of authors who provide information, will also be introduced?
Groc

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:06:09 PM

It turns out the rating of authors who provide information, will also be introduced?
probably it will be formed by the users themselves, the process of rewarding for quality information. The more the benefits were provided, the higher one climbed in the leaderboard
whitetoo

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:57:23 PM

probably it will be formed by the users themselves, the process of rewarding for quality information. The more the benefits were provided, the higher one climbed in the leaderboard
I agree with you, thanks to this, all will have confidence in the quality of your information and that means more people will want to receive it from you, accordingly you will receive more rewards for information
spartanrules

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:18:15 PM

What devices will the platform work on? Only a PC or in a mobile environment, too?
Groc

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:26:28 PM

What devices will the platform work on? Only a PC or in a mobile environment, too?

Most likely the platform will work as a mobile application. Nowadays it has become very convenient
whitetoo

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:32:51 PM

Most likely the platform will work as a mobile application. Nowadays it has become very convenient
And can a mobile device provide all the tools for working with this platform? I think this is not quite suitable for such a serious work
Groc

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:38:56 PM

And can a mobile device provide all the tools for working with this platform? I think this is not quite suitable for such a serious work
why do you think so?
whitetoo

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:45:24 PM

why do you think so?
investing your funds is quite a responsible job and also requires a re-examination of the information you receive
Groc

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:51:46 PM

why do you think so?
investing your funds is quite a responsible job and also requires a re-examination of the information you receive
It is quite possible to implement on the basis of a mobile platform Wink
whitetoo

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:58:23 PM

why do you think so?
I think it's very difficult to do it on the phone
Groc

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:04:46 AM

why do you think so?
You are mistaken, as a mobile platform you can consider not only phones, but also tablets. This is an incorrect stereotype
spartanrules

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:11:13 AM

why do you think so?
You are mistaken, as a mobile platform you can consider not only phones, but also tablets. This is an incorrect stereotype
I agree with you, now many people need to work on the road, I think the mobile platform is quite suitable for this
whitetoo

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:17:51 AM

why do you think so?
I agree with you, now many people need to work on the road, I think the mobile platform is quite suitable for this
In any case, this platform will be much more convenient on the basis of a PC, perhaps in mobile applications will not have enough features
spartanrules

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:24:18 AM

why do you think so?
In any case, this platform will be much more convenient on the basis of a PC, perhaps in mobile applications will not have enough features
You are mistaken, then it simply will not have a meaning. In my opinion, it may well exist.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: