Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:55:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] Pareto Network - The P2P Financial Content & Information Marketplace  (Read 64311 times)
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:58:21 AM

Which devices are supposed to work with this platform?
Do you mean mobile devices and PCs?
Yes, will it be presented in a mobile environment?
The platform will most likely work on all popular devices, so that users always have access to their personal cabinet!
It seems to me that on a mobile phone it will be inconvenient to work with so much information!
Why do you think so?
I think that it's impossible to reveal all the possibilities on a mobile phone, and this kind of work requires processing a lot of information.
Well, as a mobile platform, we are considering not only mobile phones, but also tablets based on iOS and Android, I think they will be able to replace the PC Wink
whitetoo

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:01:27 AM

I really like the idea, and the team is pretty strong! There must be a good result.
One question is, in which countries is it planned to launch this platform?

I think that if the project is successful, they can gradually become known throughout the world!
Well this is quite a serious statement, first you need to show the result in the area that they chose to start!
And in order to become famous all over the world, you need a very expensive marketing plan! This is very expensive!
Well, the competition has always been and will be, simply they have advantages and innovations, which greatly simplifies the task!
I completely agree, and if you gather people from all over the world, this will be the first platform in the world of such a plan that it will be convenient and solve many problems
Does the pre-sale of the tokens still go?
Yes, it ends in about 40 days, do not miss the moment! Maybe you can take part in beta testing
Groc

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:05:31 AM

The project is really interesting to me, since I am an analyst. There is one question, how will fraud be regulated in some way?
What do you mean by fraud?
How can I protect myself, if I provided quality information, someone used it, but I did not get a reward for it, or did I get very little?
I understand you, but the developers had to take this moment into account!
Or will there be some criteria for awarding information?
With this question, you better contact the developers, but I can say with confidence that this situation is unlikely to happen, because then the system simply would not make sense!
Keep in mind that there will be a rating system on the platform, the more the recipient of information will give you as a bonus, the higher it rises in the ranking, and the sooner others will be able to obtain information and dispose of it!
Will the authors' rating be presented?
It is quite possible, but most likely it will pass by the signers themselves. The more you provided useful information in a percentage, the higher the ranking, the more users want to get your information and reward you!
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:08:28 AM

The platform will most likely work on all popular devices, so that users always have access to their personal cabinet!
It seems to me that on a mobile phone it will be inconvenient to work with so much information!
Why do you think so?
I think that it's impossible to reveal all the possibilities on a mobile phone, and this kind of work requires processing a lot of information.
Well, as a mobile platform, we are considering not only mobile phones, but also tablets based on iOS and Android, I think they will be able to replace the PC Wink
I agree with you that in extreme cases the user should always be in touch, but I think that all the same on the PC will be more convenient. Especially it will be necessary to check the reliability of the information received
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:11:24 AM

I really like the idea, and the team is pretty strong! There must be a good result.
One question is, in which countries is it planned to launch this platform?

I think that if the project is successful, they can gradually become known throughout the world!
Well this is quite a serious statement, first you need to show the result in the area that they chose to start!
And in order to become famous all over the world, you need a very expensive marketing plan! This is very expensive!
Well, the competition has always been and will be, simply they have advantages and innovations, which greatly simplifies the task!
I completely agree, and if you gather people from all over the world, this will be the first platform in the world of such a plan that it will be convenient and solve many problems
Does the pre-sale of the tokens still go?
Yes, it ends in about 40 days, do not miss the moment! Maybe you can take part in beta testing
Thank you, I need again to think it over well! Wink
Neutrality

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:14:32 AM

The project is really interesting to me, since I am an analyst. There is one question, how will fraud be regulated in some way?
How can I protect myself, if I provided quality information, someone used it, but I did not get a reward for it, or did I get very little?
With this question, you better contact the developers, but I can say with confidence that this situation is unlikely to happen, because then the system simply would not make sense!

Keep in mind that there will be a rating system on the platform, the more the recipient of information will give you as a bonus, the higher it rises in the ranking, and the sooner others will be able to obtain information and dispose of it!
It is quite possible, but most likely it will pass by the signers themselves. The more you provided useful information in a percentage, the higher the ranking, the more users want to get your information and reward you!
I agree with you, thanks to these users will be confident in you, and you can get more for your information
Groc

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:18:21 AM

Why do you think so?
I agree with you that in extreme cases the user should always be in touch, but I think that all the same on the PC will be more convenient. Especially it will be necessary to check the reliability of the information received
Maybe you're right, it's too early to argue now, you need to wait and check it directly in the work!
Groc

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:26:46 AM

I agree with you, thanks to these users will be confident in you, and you can get more for your information
Thus the platform is arranged so that everyone knows the benefits and could earn!
Flomess

Activity: 705
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:09:19 PM

Is there a minimum ammount needed for this project to be relased? Sorry if this has been already asked
nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:21:27 PM

Is there a minimum ammount needed for this project to be relased? Sorry if this has been already asked

I, too, are interested in this issue. And how much has already been collected? The project seems quite promising

paretonetwork

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:16:57 PM

I, too, are interested in this issue. And how much has already been collected? The project seems quite promising

The project is going forward as planned, there is no issue to worry about
kamvreto
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1157

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:36:23 PM

STS Capital Group leads purchase of Pareto tokens in digital asset Presale

...... STS Capital Group (State Trading Society I and State Trading Society II) lead presale purchases of Pareto tokens, allowing the Pareto Network to flourish and grow quickly.
“People share quality market information in the Pareto Network because they can make more sharing it than trying to trade on the information themselves, this is a shift in information asymmetry”,
said CEO Co-Founder Eric Lamison-White, “The blockchain technology is a key component in the accounting and incentive model to create this system.”

Details: https://blog.pareto.network/sts-capital-group-leads-purchase-of-pareto-tokens-in-digital-asset-presale-e5b2f31d41bd

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
eviltamer

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:55:43 PM

well if there is a bounty?
duke944

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:19:23 PM

great service in my opinion

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:20:09 PM

why do you think so?
duke944

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:21:37 PM

why do you think so?
conditions for participation are very simple and reward to get easily

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:24:12 PM

why do you think so?
seriously?
duke944

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:26:02 PM

why do you think so?
seriously?
of course you can read about it
dazz.

Activity: 69
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:30:33 PM

And at last. Cant get it, who will predict, AI, experts or  " collective mind"? How one can be sure  that it’s not pre-written?
Look. There many use cases for prediction markets.  Majority of our users to be individuals who are inclined to get rewarded for their efforts in correctly predicting the outcomes. After all, monetary reward is very appealing motivator for people to do any kind of labor. As a result, people will seek to acquire relevant knowledge required for predicting the correct outcome of an event thus resulting in a vast pool of information about certain event/thing. Crowds are wise only if they harbour a sufficient diversity of opinion.
OK. But you still not answered at my question . Looks like there is no different from other prediction models realized on platform that are already on the market.
Well, devs are trying to differentiate ourselves as a unique product by having a distinctive yet sophisticated and engaging interface to give everyone an opportunity to participate in predictions without any initial knowledge or experience in let's say forex markets.

Don't trust this piece of shit, this is a hacked account that used to belong to me

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:37:18 PM

why do you think so?
seriously?
of course you can read about it
Yes, I believe that this is a very cool and profitable
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: