Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:38:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] Pareto Network - The P2P Financial Content & Information Marketplace  (Read 64306 times)
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:09:16 AM

I really like the idea, and the team is pretty strong! There must be a good result.
One question is, in which countries is it planned to launch this platform?

I think that if the project is successful, they can gradually become known throughout the world!
Well this is quite a serious statement, first you need to show the result in the area that they chose for the start!
And in order to become famous all over the world, you need a very expensive marketing plan! This is very expensive!
Well, the competition has always been and will be, simply they have advantages and innovations, which greatly simplifies the task!
I completely agree, and if you gather people from all over the world, this will be the first platform in the world of such a plan that it will be convenient and solve many problems
Does the pre-sale of the tokens still go?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:11:01 AM

I can not quite figure out what kind of platform it is, what is it for?
In fact, this is the first marketplace of the P2P segment, linking suppliers of financial information and its customers in one place.
In terms of what kind of information will be sold? Betting what?
No, you understand a little wrong, the financial plan contains more information, for example, the state of the financial market, on the basis of which anyone can decide on an action, but in principle this platform has limitless possibilities, and that you said also quite feasible!
And why would anyone share information, if he can make money on this?
The fact is that often people simply do not have enough budget to take part in this, and market analysis skills are there, then they can sell information to other people. This is exactly what happens in this case, the author receives a reward from everyone who received his information.
And do I have to pay in advance for the information that will be provided to me? Suddenly they deceive me, or will I decide to cheat and not pay?
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:12:16 AM

Tell me please, how do I act if I want to buy Pareto tokens? For the first time I participate in ICO and I do not know how to act properly so as not to lose my money!
Tell me at what stage you are now? What exactly do you fail or worry about?
What should I do if I have only fiat money now? What coins are accepted for payment?
The easiest way is to exchange fiat money for Ethereum and create a purse!
I already have a coinbase purse, can I transfer funds from it?
No, your money may be lost. I advise you to use one of these wallets: My Ether Wallet, Parity, Mist, Metamask.
And what to do next?
Dwarf42

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:16:16 AM

Just a great project, please tell me, will this platform be presented in the mobile version? Just do not always have the opportunity to sit at the computer!
I think I should, because mobile devices are gaining popularity more and more!
Do you seriously think that it will be convenient to work on a mobile phone?
You are mistaken, we are not talking only about mobile phones. To mobile devices, you can also include tablets!
I agree with you, it is quite possible to place all the necessary functions on the tablets to work with the platform!
I incorrectly put it, I was talking not only about mobile phones, but also about tablets too! I mean that if you need external applications for work, then there will be no way to fully use all the necessary functions that are on the computer.
Well, it's everyone's business, who might find it convenient, to whom it does not. Here everything depends on the user! But to some extent you are certainly right.
Perhaps mobile platforms will be used as auxiliary devices. After all, the platform will be attended by both analysts and ordinary users, who in fact will only need the information they are provided with.
Neutrality

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:17:33 AM

I really like the idea of the project! There is one question, can I choose from which analysts I will receive information?
Of course you can, what's the point of getting information from everyone)
And how will this be represented in any form?
What do you mean?
I'm talking about the very process of obtaining market analysis, information, will it come to me on the mail or will it be possible to choose on the platform?
I think that first you will have to select the author from whom you want to receive it later, and then, in order of ranking, already receive it in your personal account. But I can be mistaken, the whole algorithm will probably be known only with the release of the program!
What's the rating?
The more information recipient will give you as a bonus, the higher it rises in the ranking, and the earlier others will be able to obtain information and dispose of it! An interesting idea is not it?
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:19:37 AM

I really like the idea, and the team is pretty strong! There must be a good result.

I think that if the project is successful, they can gradually become known throughout the world!
Well this is quite a serious statement, first you need to show the result in the area that they chose for the start!
And in order to become famous all over the world, you need a very expensive marketing plan! This is very expensive!
Well, the competition has always been and will be, simply they have advantages and innovations, which greatly simplifies the task!
I completely agree, and if you gather people from all over the world, this will be the first platform in the world of such a plan that it will be convenient and solve many problems
Yes, it ends in about 2 weeks, do not miss the moment! Maybe you can take part in beta testing
hikky22

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:21:35 AM

In fact, this is the first marketplace of the P2P segment, linking suppliers of financial information and its customers in one place.
No, you understand a little wrong, the financial plan contains more information, for example, the state of the financial market, on the basis of which anyone can decide on an action, but in principle this platform has limitless possibilities, and that you said also quite feasible!
The fact is that often people simply do not have enough budget to take part in this, and market analysis skills are there, then they can sell information to other people. This is exactly what happens in this case, the author receives a reward from everyone who received his information.
And do I have to pay in advance for the information that will be provided to me? Suddenly they deceive me, or will I decide to cheat and not pay?
No, this will not happen, on the platform will be the control of all participants. And to deceive there is no sense, after all the platform is made so that all participants had an opportunity to earn! The rating system will operate
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:24:01 AM

Tell me please, how do I act if I want to buy Pareto tokens? For the first time I participate in ICO and I do not know how to act properly so as not to lose my money!
What should I do if I have only fiat money now? What coins are accepted for payment?
No, your money may be lost. I advise you to use one of these wallets: My Ether Wallet, Parity, Mist, Metamask.
And what to do next?
After you have the required amount in the equivalent of ETH, you on the official page of the site fill in all your data and wait a bit until your application is processed
hikky22

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:26:27 AM

Just a great project, please tell me, will this platform be presented in the mobile version? Just do not always have the opportunity to sit at the computer!
You are mistaken, we are not talking only about mobile phones. To mobile devices, you can also include tablets!
I agree with you, it is quite possible to place all the necessary functions on the tablets to work with the platform!
I incorrectly put it, I was talking not only about mobile phones, but also about tablets too! I mean that if you need external applications for work, then there will be no way to fully use all the necessary functions that are on the computer.
Well, it's everyone's business, who might find it convenient, to whom it does not. Here everything depends on the user! But to some extent you are certainly right.
Perhaps mobile platforms will be used as auxiliary devices. After all, the platform will be attended by both analysts and ordinary users, who in fact will only need the information they are provided with.
Well, in any case, you just need to wait and see everything in practice, everything will be clear, it's too early to discuss this topic
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:28:05 AM

I really like the idea of the project! There is one question, can I choose from which analysts I will receive information?
What do you mean?
I'm talking about the very process of obtaining market analysis, information, will it come to me on the mail or will it be possible to choose on the platform?
I think that first you will have to select the author from whom you want to receive it later, and then, in order of ranking, already receive it in your personal account. But I can be mistaken, the whole algorithm will probably be known only with the release of the program!
What's the rating?
The more information recipient will give you as a bonus, the higher it rises in the ranking, and the earlier others will be able to obtain information and dispose of it! An interesting idea is not it?
Interesting, but incomprehensible, will not it only hinder? I can receive information only from one author, in which I am sure, and someone from several, respectively, so that I can receive information before everyone else, I will have to pay for information more than anyone else, a bit unfair in my opinion.
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:29:47 AM

Yes, it ends in about 2 weeks, do not miss the moment! Maybe you can take part in beta testing
Thank you, you need to think again!
Dwarf42

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:31:50 AM

No, this will not happen, on the platform will be the control of all participants. And to deceive there is no sense, after all the platform is made so that all participants had an opportunity to earn! The rating system will operate
What is this system?
Neutrality

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:49:51 AM

Well, in any case, you just need to wait and see everything in practice, everything will be clear, it's too early to discuss this topic
Perhaps there will be a chance to test the beta version of the platform. But I can not say for sure whether all users will have this option!
Neutrality

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:50:38 AM

What do you mean?
What's the rating?
Interesting, but incomprehensible, will not it only hinder? I can receive information only from one author, in which I am sure, and someone from several, respectively, so that I can receive information before everyone else, I will have to pay for information more than anyone else, a bit unfair in my opinion.
It is too early to draw conclusions, I think that the whole system is thought out to the smallest detail and there is no reason to worry about it. The platform is somehow made that all have the opportunity to earn!
okaypool

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:51:13 AM

Thank you, you need to think again!
I advise you not to delay much!
hikky22

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:51:49 AM

What is this system?
The rating of users depends on their activity and the number of purchased content. The ranking algorithm helps to get information first by users with a higher rating. Other users will receive the same data a little later.
Neutrality

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:54:38 AM

And what to do next?
After you have the required amount in the equivalent of ETH, you on the official page of the site fill in all your data and wait a bit until your application is processed
And How do I know if my purchase was successful?
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:55:31 AM

And what to do next?
And How do I know if my purchase was successful?
You can find out if your purchase was successful by checking your wallet on Etherscan.io. In addition, after the sale of the token in the network Pareto Network, they will share additional information on how to add a Pareto PXT token to your wallet.
KathPine

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:46:01 PM

And at last. Cant get it, who will predict, AI, experts or  " collective mind"? How one can be sure  that it’s not pre-written?
retrend

Merit: 251

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:36:47 PM

So who will be able to explain to me what is the point of investing in this strange project?
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: