Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:18:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the best ico for me as a newbie  (Read 1162 times)
murcked

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 02:05:34 PM

im new to this field and hope to invest on my first ico.i dont have huge capital.so i like to start with a affordable good ico.i hope to invest with in 1 week.can you please tell me your ideas about running/upcomming icos

Collectorcoin looks extremely promising and they launch ICO December 1st 2017.

I actually already invested because It is the First ICO I have ever seen that already had businesses ready to accept the coin.

They also aren't offering their token at $1-$2 (those ICOs leave a lot of potential for loss) I usually stay away from those.

Look for an ICO with a vision that you like and support. This always helps.
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:19:06 PM

There are a lot of good ICOs, just go to the Bounties section and you'll find some there. But since you are still a newbie, it is better that you read A LOT first before joining campaigns in ICO because you might get confused. Take your time learning from elders here because they know better and may give you a lot of advices. I, myself, is still learning too.

olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:51:56 PM

im new to this field and hope to invest on my first ico.i dont have huge capital.so i like to start with a affordable good ico.i hope to invest with in 1 week.can you please tell me your ideas about running/upcomming icos

You are really not a newbie because with the amount of posts and time you have been on the forum, its enough to pick one or two ICOs and do your own review. The best ICO now is the one you have certify as the best after you must have done your own personal due diligence. A lot of suggestions but don't be lazy to rely on someone who will not share in the loss when it happens. Do your analysis and make your decisions based on that.
Kat_Slash

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:30:40 PM

There are lot of ICO that are coming in future like Minerva, Credits, HOQU .. Do take a look. I would advice dont invest in ICO, wait for token to hit exchange and price to drop below ICO then you can buy!  Roll Eyes

existentialventures

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 09:18:29 PM

Under the danger of sounding self-serving, do take a look at the Neufund ICO.

>>> DISCLAIMER: I'm associated with and employed by Neufund <<<

We actually call it an ICBM, short for Initial Capital Building Mechanism.

No, not Intercontinental Ballistic Missile – although we do believe we'll go to the moon... 🚀🚀🚀

In that ICBM we are not even getting to spend any of your money. 0 %. Nada.

All of it goes to innovation funding, determined at the individual level by you. You control your funds AND get the protocol token NEU in return.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:11:18 PM

Investing in ICO is no good choose for newbie. You can invest in ICO if you know what do you want to pursue. In my opinion better for you will be invested in bitcoin,altcoin etc.
skullsandbones

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:17:27 PM

I recommend that you start by learning about Altcoins, and then learn more about ICO's by browsing there websites and reading there whitepapers!
There are ICO's that seem to be good now, but not all are 100% legit. I'm participating in a bounty now for trade.io that you can find here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2370663 and i believe it will be a great ICO for me.
trade.io is an innovative new blockchain trading platform that will disrupt the financial ecosystem and democratize the markets.
You can check them out at this website https://trade.io/. And to learn more about them join them on Telegram also.
giga_999

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 12:38:37 PM

here is the ICO from Crwodholding, actually with a working product. You can earn tokens by answering questions on various tasks as well.
I think this ICo is a great one. The product allows you already to earn, you can test it out through their platform, and the evaluate the possibilities of the concept Crowdholding claims and invest in.

cr o w d F o r c e    ▸▸▸   [ Private Sale: Open ]
Global Decentralized Network Of Micro Businesses
Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:47:47 PM

Honestly, your best ico for you a newbie is no ico. The best thing you can do now can be only not participating in any ico.

You are so honest mate. I also think the same but i prefer to suggest newbie learn first before get involve in this crypto.
Like me, i still not invest in any ico since i think that i still need learn more first.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
beetlejam

Activity: 226

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:57:17 PM

Research is the key here. Just like any investment knowing the business, the industry and where they are going is vital. Here are a few things i look for in an ICO

- Strong team - Both in development team and also the CEO's / marketing (no point having a great team to create something, if nobody can advertsie it and push the startup in the right direction.
- Realistic vision - not aiming too high or if they do not reach their target everyone who invested will be disappointed
- Solid whitepaper - Well thought out, shows realistic goals, a strong good vision and a plan of action
- Strong social media presence - A social media that shows they are connected with everyone
- Good customer support - Shows they care, and they have invested time and money into making sure the average investor can ask questions
- Good website - A business who is willing to throw time and effort into a good website are less likely to be a scam
- finite supply - ICO's with no cap can be dangerous and can simply just damage their own coin by releasing more for more investment.
-Market they are getting involved with - Is this a new market? or a dying one? who controls the market?

Also here is an interesting article comparing ICO's with a working product vs a vision.

https://medium.com/@crowdholding/mvps-pocs-and-ideas-which-icos-should-i-better-invest-in-and-which-will-let-me-down-369bf1ffae2

Personally I am looking into Crowdholding

https://ico.crowdholding.com
APICEMTECH

Activity: 308

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:00:10 PM

Not many people are talking about Wish Finance. They have already generated about half a million dollars. Their concept is to loan money to small businesses. They will be giving out ERC20 Etherium based tokens. They have a pretty decent website and if you look at their roadmap, they had the concept since 2015, meaning they have been working on this for quiet a while now. They have already completed a pilot program to test the viability of their business and the system and they have 0% defaults. The pilot was done with 500 Thousand dollars and they got every dollar back from the businesses they had lend the money to. By the way, the money was lend out to small local businesses in Singapore. It was in July 2017 that they did their whitepaper and published it. Now the official ICO is going on. During the pre investment phases they collected 450000USD.

In early 2018 they are going to launch the loan portfolio management system based on blockchain so it would be absolutely transparent and in the middle of 2018 they are going to have Neural Networking Analytics system release. This is the brain of the system that they will be generating based on which loans could be processed with 24 to 48 hours only against banks which usually takes weeks or even months to process loan applications.  Towards the end or late 2018 they are going to have the first lender in Asia. Their already exists a proven product and they have a long and impressive roadmap and we are still very early as investors. I expect it to become really huge in end of 2018. Another great feature about Wish Finance tokens is that these tokens can be rented from token holders to  lender by the means of revenue sharing. In 2019 they even plan to give out loans to online merchants and towards late 2019 they intend to get in insurance and exchange tools and if this was not enough by 2020 they would be doing white label for SME banking with international trade lending.

Their CEO Eugene Green has 15 years of experience (by the way you can talk to him over telegram - https://t.me/wishfinance ) and has founded 3 startups since 2000 and successfully sold them in profit. There are about 17 core members in the main team and they are in the process of adding more people in their portfolio. More information could be found at their website - https://wishfinance.com

dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 07:40:56 PM

It's important to reiterate what others have said:

If you are a newbie, than DON'T invest in an ICO.

The common mentality of those new to crypto is to get rich quick, and they see ICO's as their ticket to lambos and martinis.
The overwhelming consensus of those in crypto now is that ICO's are risky, scammy, and too numerous.

So if you still insist on doing an ICO.
Take at least a MONTH monitoring current icos that are happening, ones that currently finished, and ones three to six months ago.
Here are some high profile ICOs that just finished and you can look into them to see how things go after the ICO hype is finished:

Red Pulse
Chainlink
Electroneum
Cindicator

Here are some that finished two to six months ago:

OMG
TenX
Ark

Also, look up ICOs that turned out to be scams.
Research all this stuff, look for patterns, due your due diligence, then make your choice.

MarioLuck990

Activity: 157

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:53:41 PM

Hi, I would suggest you to take a look to Trade.io, team is good, idea is very good, I think is a good investment.
hiVe

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:39:27 PM

You can access this website to get profit https://playkey.io/en/?tokenSales=true. This is an excited project about game. You will be interested in with it.

▄  ▄
             ▄█▌  ▐█▄
            ███    ███▄
          ▄████    ████▄
        ▄██████▌  ▐██████▄
       ▄████████  ████████▄
      ███████▀▀    ▀▀███████
    ▄███████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
   ▄███████▌   ▀██▀   ▐███████▄
  █████▀▀                ▀▀█████
 ███▀▀      ▄██▄▄▄▄██▄      ▀▀███
▀▀       ▄▄████████████▄▄       ▀▀
    ▄▄▄████████████████████▄▄▄   
▄████████████████████████████████▄

▄██████████████      ▄▄████████▄▄            ▄█▄          ▐█████████████▄ 
▐██▀                ▄███▀▀    ▀▀███▄         ▄███▄         ▐██        ▀▀███
███                ▐██▀          ▀██▌       ▄██▀██▄        ▐██          ▐██▌
▀███▄▄    ▄▄▄▄     ██▌            ▐██      ▄██▀ ▀██▄       ▐██        ▄▄███
  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀███▄   ██▌            ▐██     ▄██▀   ▀██▄      ▐██    ▄▄█████▀ 
             ███   ▐██▄          ▄██▌    ▄██▀     ▀██▄     ▐██      ▀██▄   
            ▄██▌    ▀███▄▄    ▄▄███▀    ▄██▀       ▀██▄    ▐██        ███  
██████████████▀       ▀▀████████▀▀     ██████████▄  ▀███   ▐██         ▀██▄

World's 1st Fully Democratised
SUPER-MAP Using Drone Content
  / 
   FOR DRONE ENTHUSIAST  

▪ PRIVATE SALE REGISTRATION
  ▪ PUBLIC SALE: Sep 29th 2018

██████████████████            ██████████████████
       ███           ▄███▄           ▐███
       ▀████████████████████████████████▀
               ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
                    ▄█████▄
                  ███████████
              ▄▄████▀█████▀████▄▄
            ███▀▀    ▀███▀    ▀▀███
            ▐█         █         █▌
                      ▀█▀

JOIN THE PRESALE             
WHITEPAPER   PRIMER     TELEGRAM
TECHPAPER     TWITTER   MEDIUM

Live Demo
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:53:32 PM

all those who are going to recommend projects are probably the owners of them, so be careful in there because it is obviously that they will try to make-up their story in order to make it look good.
be careful with all the ico's that you are going to see, because they are very risky at the moment, i would suggest you to stay away from them, but i can not.. it is upto you to invest in them or not.
But yes, if i have some funds, i would not invest in them, doesnt matter how good is the return of those.

haha i think its true. When a newbie suggests you a project you already know it will be a joke, because someone can easily make a new account and promote you a project. Even when somebody with a high rank suggest you something you need to always check it, because the account can also be easily bought. Everything is your choice by the way you decide if you will invest in ico's.

johnsaributua

Activity: 854
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 10:55:14 PM

if you not mind, you can join Spectivvr, the ICO of spectivvr will held on 8th December later.
jancukiyah

Activity: 137

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:22:04 AM

I suggest you to learn more about them before join to their company. You can learn the whitepaper of their company. But as newbie, maybe you can try anything else to earn money. Because participate in ICO is more risk for you.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱  MAY 1st   [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████    FACEBOOK       TWITTER       LINKEDIN       MEDIUM       TELEGRAM    ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄
woas4

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:32:28 AM

If you're a newbie, i'd suggest you stay away from ICOs at least for a while... Get your feet wet in cryptos with already estabilished coins like Btc, Eth and many others. The ICO market is full of shady scams and bad deals, and as a newbie you might fall prey to one of those.

TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:35:30 AM

If you are a newbie here, you must have to participate on an ICO. Not to invest on it because it is too risky.
PrisonerOfLies

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:37:45 AM

I'd suggest - not to part with your BTC easily.  Many ICOs are scammed, you must be prepared to lose all the money.

Especially if you have dodgy escrow like Lauda, which is the equivalent of not having an escrow.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: