Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:24:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the best ico for me as a newbie  (Read 1162 times)
Jamboo30

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:42:24 AM

The best ICO project is nothing. When you want to invest in the ICO, you must determine what fortune you can lose. Almost of ICO is based on MLM or Ponzy structure, so the period of it depend on the amount  of investor. The best way to get profit from the ICO is: choose to buy the best ICO and wait it x3, x4, sell it imediately.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:49:49 AM

If you are new to this field. It's best not to invest in ICOs. Take a look at what the ICO is and how much profit and loss. It's better to first join their Bounty. And what you earn is the one you invest in. Keep in mind that not all ICOs are sucessful so you should be cautious to find out if their purpose is real. To make the money you earn is safe and not just go to the hands of a civilized person.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:52:23 AM

Honestly, your best ico for you a newbie is no ico. The best thing you can do now can be only not participating in any ico.
yes newbie should not join ico. you need to learn more about this world  qnd when you are ready you can try to invest some. but from now on you need to learn and find what kind of thing is invesnting on ico

richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:54:45 AM

To find good ICO actually not hard if we spend time to learn aim of the project and really understand the project. But if you dont have time to look for ICO review, there many other expert person make video about review some project. Only by watching  their video review in youtube that will help you to understant the project.
Some potential ICO is Bankex, Crypterium, Hacken, CyberMiles,INS and Covesting.
*Always do you own research before make invest.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
scott btc

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:58:55 AM

ICO is just, we bet how much we can get(profit) from that coins. it's just like gamble don't gamble if you scare about lose.
RogerG

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:03:03 AM

I am a newbie myself, so thanks for posting this thread. While I am not looking at ICO, I am just studying about crypto markets and just looking at purchasing some alt coins. Good luck to you.

This site is so useful. Glad I found it...

Roger Smiley
PrisonerOfLies

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:09:55 AM

I am a newbie myself, so thanks for posting this thread. While I am not looking at ICO, I am just studying about crypto markets and just looking at purchasing some alt coins. Good luck to you.

This site is so useful. Glad I found it...

Roger Smiley

Welcome Smiley  Just remember that this space (ICOs) is full of scammers and due diligence is always required.

Have a look at this for example:
https://steemit.com/xenio/@prisoneroflies/due-diligence-on-nvst
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:29:29 AM

if you are a beginner, i suggest you do not invest in ico, because fraud is very much in ico. investing in ico requires a fairly high experience. so do not spend your money if you do not really understand the way ico. and if you really want to invest in ico, I suggest you invest in GIZER and SPECTIV. this is quite promising, and you can see the thread itself

hell3r

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:02:57 AM

Best thing to do if you represent yourself as a "newbie" is just dont invest to ICOs for now. Become familiarized, study markets and review each and every ICO that come. Invest as long as you found and knew for yourself that ICO would make profit for you in the future or is worthy for your money.
esgdrhlg

Activity: 173

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:17:15 AM

An alternative to investing in altcoin is to look at the frequency and quality of the development of this coin at github because you have to know that in the world of blockchain, the reference standard except marketing is code, which is a technical expression of the development team.
iBlitz22

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:27:15 AM

as a newbie also, what i can suggest is to do a research and study on a certain ICO that gets your interest with  Cheesy
bitcoinkandy91

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:34:34 AM

I am also new to the cryptocurrency.I studied about icos.i am going to take tokens today after my study.
marriams

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:00:27 AM

There are some interesting ICOs out there, very promising: Gladius, Qchain, Sether, maybe Utrust (I think they will come around with the difficulties in the project). I also invested in Swarm, Electroneum and holding some other alts like VTC, OMG.
kharismac999

Activity: 656
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:25:04 AM

Look at STeX exchange project. Stex is smart trading exchange. Im interest in this because we will get 100% commision as a token holder.
Ico will start on november 28th. Presale was Successfully hardcaped on 15k ETH. Lear more on https://stex.exchange

SriNr

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:04:05 AM

i think u must to be a jr. member for get an ico..
maybe for newbie can do bounty in socia media, like facebook and twitter..。
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:09:49 AM

I think you better stay away from ICO if you are a newbie, you need more experience about ICO and alt coins before jumps in the ICO investing, even some of the more experience users can be scammed by ICO, it is a bit hard to detect legit ICO and fake ICO, and there are so many things to research when you want to invest in it

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Medow

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:16:56 AM

I agree that you must stay away from ICO if you are a newbie. But  remember Google is your friend, you can find and search for the reliable ones. Make sure to investigate first and look for a trusted review page. That's where you can pick a good ICO. You may also check the crypto currencies forum page on bitcointalk forums before investing in coin.
Peregoncev86

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:14:22 AM

im new to this field and hope to invest on my first ico.i dont have huge capital.so i like to start with a affordable good ico.i hope to invest with in 1 week.can you please tell me your ideas about running/upcomming icos

In my opinion, ICO is a very profitable investment, but it depends on the ICO we had chosen. I suggest you to do test market with pre-ICO. For example, read white paper of MiraLab.io, their Pre-ICO starts on November 27-29, you just need 100$ for that stage. If their pre-ICO target is successful and can accumulate a lot of money then it can be sure ICO will be successful and you will get nice profit.
granchio

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:59:25 AM

Even the experienced users in the forum are being very cautious about the investments in the ICO's. I think it is better to gain more experience before thinking about the investments.
tansoft64

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:35:54 PM

I only invest on ICOs when I see on their sales if they already hit their minimum cap or even the maximum cap because it is sure that you have a successful investment in ICOs with 100 percent success rate, not all ICOs also is a promissing and also their are scams so be careful in terms of investment on it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: