Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:41:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Can XVG rise to 500 satoshi before the end of 2017?  (Voting closed: November 16, 2017, 07:55:08 PM)
Yes. - 8 (33.3%)
No. - 15 (62.5%)
Can't Say. - 1 (4.2%)
Total Voters: 24

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Verge XVG  (Read 1274 times)
cryptounite (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 07:55:08 PM

I have heard some speculations about price rise in XVG after the BTC hardfork is over.
What do you say about it?

Profilerx

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:15:00 PM

Well They are doing Good things now with wraith protocol being released, however 500 sats is a x5 from the price of today that’s a lot. I can remember an ath of 186 sats But you never know maybe I goes mainstream
justin86

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:28:33 PM

Verge is overvalued for me, whether it will increase or not, I choose not to buy it in any case. Maybe I missed the train.

JohnnyUranus

Activity: 130
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:06:25 PM

Sell all now and buy back cheaper a bit before the btc fork  Grin

Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:19:52 PM

Nope, people is not investing in altcoins anymore, and less in a coin that is under 200 satoshis each one at the moment, it is insane to think about it, and less to convince the people to invest in there.
I have been watching the price and following it for some time, and it went from the ground to the top so fast, it is good at this price, i dont know why do you always want to see it at $1000000. (as an example)
probably 200 satoshis at the end of the year sounds more fair.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Skyelordean

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:31:18 PM

Any update on verge wraith protocol release.
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 09:50:30 PM

Verge is a good coin, but i dont think that it will reach that price before the end of this year, it looks impossible because you all know that altcoins have been in a downside in the last few months.
anyway, i have always trusted in verge but i have never invested because i dont have enough time to follow another instrument, and this is why i am only holding a few portion of bitcoin and an eth, nothing more at the moment..

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
radeone

Activity: 169

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 10:01:14 PM

We would need a serious retrace plus a big pump from people moving their btc into xvg. I would say anything is possible but the chartwork seems to tell me that we wont see 500 sats until after the year is over.

ICO IS NOW LIVE    ▐┃▌    1WORLD ONLINE    ▐┃▌    WHITEPAPER
✣ ✣ ✣ ┃ Revolutionizing ONLINE MEDIA with BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY and incentives for AUDIENCE ENGAGEMENT™ ┃ ✣ ✣ ✣
ANN \ / TELEGRAM \ / FACEBOOK \ / WHATSAPP \ / TWITTER \ / KAKAOTALK
Cryptolurker

Activity: 87
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:03:09 PM

I bought it in late October for 80sats. Sold it for under 100 when I got bored waiting for it to rise more.
cpupower

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:45:48 PM

I think 230 sat will be a reasonable price for XVG
Regulater

Activity: 273
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:38:39 AM

wont pass 130 sats from the release, and before fork we could see dips to 60 atleast.
therealj

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:48:10 AM

Said it a few times, but coins like verge and their "community" is everything I learned I need to stay away from in crypto. A community of twitter memes, HODL!, rocket ships, Lambos....a bunch of whales looking to make quick profit of gullible newbies to the crypto scene.
Manuj

Activity: 269
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:04:36 AM

The honest answer would be no. Everybody, save for those who are die hard fans of Verge (XVG), knows that the reality is that 500 Satoshis per XVG is too high a speculation. It might not even reach 300 Sats. XVG is valued at 116 Sats right now and we are only several days shy before December, the last month of 2017. How in the world would we attain such very high value in so short a time? Perhaps we would focus on 250 Sats first.
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:31:18 AM

Just keep buying as much xvg as you can i don't know if you all are aware but the price is soon going to go above 200 sats or even 300 sats. Just wait for 4 more hours.

The honest answer would be no. Everybody, save for those who are die hard fans of Verge (XVG), knows that the reality is that 500 Satoshis per XVG is too high a speculation. It might not even reach 300 Sats. XVG is valued at 116 Sats right now and we are only several days shy before December, the last month of 2017. How in the world would we attain such very high value in so short a time? Perhaps we would focus on 250 Sats first.
You can't say that the speculation is too high verge still has a lot of ground and opportunities left. I surely think by end of this year the price will shoot above 500 sats or even more.

I bought it in late October for 80sats. Sold it for under 100 when I got bored waiting for it to rise more.
Rebuy trust me you won't regret it you should have done some search about the coin it is still not complete there are still many things which the development team has to fix after that we can see it getting listed on major exchanges.
lolchina

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:47:02 AM

wraith protocol is coming in a bit more than 4 hours that should improve xvg but problem about is that we knew it was coming long period of time and a lot of people filled their bags so i dont think we will se massive pump
Chamone

Activity: 135

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:12:17 AM

I don't think it will be far off by the end of the year. When we are dealing with coins that are cheap it is not unusual for them to rise quite dramatically.

I will be holding mine for a good while however.
Regulater

Activity: 273
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:28:35 AM

Faked another Wraith release. Countdown is gone, nothing. Look at the Github, and they committed more to wraith, but reversed all the commits. This is what is going around now " CYANO:
Again: This is a information for you. I'm CYANO, the graphics guy in the core team. The wraith protocol is implemented into the new core wallet but it isn't active yet. So please be Patient. Wraith will activated in a few days. There are technical things to fix. Point 2-6 will be active. Point 1 and 7 the next days."
cryptounite (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 12:34:03 PM

Well They are doing Good things now with wraith protocol being released, however 500 sats is a x5 from the price of today that’s a lot. I can remember an ath of 186 sats But you never know maybe I goes mainstream
Yepp, anything is possible. Wink

cryptounite (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 12:35:07 PM

Verge is overvalued for me, whether it will increase or not, I choose not to buy it in any case. Maybe I missed the train.
Maybe there is still a longe route ahead. But you know better.

cryptounite (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 12:36:09 PM

Sell all now and buy back cheaper a bit before the btc fork  Grin

That's an interesting strategy, only if one knows where to sell and when to buy back.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: