Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:21:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Considerations before buying BTC  (Read 1152 times)
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:43:31 PM

You should think and take care of a lot of things before investing in bitcoin, maybe you are wanting to invest because you can make easy money with cryptocurrencies, but it is still so risky, you can lose your money at any time if you are a newbie and if you dont even know how does the market works.
Better to buy some guides or watch some videos about bitcoin before buying some, you are never going to stop learning because bitcoin is a very extensive lesson.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
fanbeila

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:47:04 PM

Actually,i'm deciding to buy bitcoins only after seeing its previous performance and its huge rise in price within a small span of time.I could feel hat my investment in bitcoins is safe in my wallet unless i reveal my private keys.

But since its price is very high now,i would just see whether there is a chance of price drop due to events like hard forks and price of bitcoin drops just like it dropped before august 1 hard fork.

But still if i don't find any such chance,then i would just buy bitcoins without delaying more.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
koeb88

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:54:27 PM

Right now cryptocurrency is all about making profit. Even the big financial institutions have realist that, and getting into it. My considerations are to make profit in long term, with money I can afford to loose. If we don't run into a bubble, we will mostly all profit from cryptocurrency.
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:56:50 PM

if in investment, I think that should be considered a matter of value, we are looking for the exact time that bitcoin value is going down, and for now I do not think it's the right time to invest in bitcoin. but it is possible that after the hard fork bitcoin will drop. but only for a moment. after which it usually rises again quickly. try later you notice whether after hardfork bitcoin value dropped drastically or not? but again I say that today is not the right time for investment.
maybe that's the only thing to consider, because investing is different from trading. if trading is a lot of things to consider. and must be prepared with consequences.

millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:57:44 PM

Btc is safe investment, people are cosidered it as safe haven. So the most important consideration to buy bitcoin is the time, you need to find time when bitcoin price fall so you can get more bitcoin, and one more thing, you should choose good wallet to safe your btc. I suggest you to use blockchain
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:58:01 PM

What is the metrics that you take into account before investing in BTC? Do you think about how much it has been rising, what is news is coming up, and your personal belief in crypto?
I will be very concerned about news that could affect the price of Bitcoin. Usually the news brings a decision on several agencies / governments / new steps to respond to Bitcoin. so when the response to Bitcoin improves then I can see that there will be a rise in the price of Bitcoin. The example is like news about adopting Bitcoin in a country, this will have a big impact on market share owned by Bitcoin.
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 10:58:36 PM

it is really important for one to consider btc price before buying as it is an investment and also deserves to be calculated before investing

chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:01:38 PM

What is the metrics that you take into account before investing in BTC? Do you think about how much it has been rising, what is news is coming up, and your personal belief in crypto?

The market value of btc, one of the major things that need to be consider and some news if there are issues about btc wait for that issue to be out in the news and consider your knowledge towards your investment before you proceed with your investment.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:04:51 PM

You need to know that crypto currencies is a very risky things, so only invest what you can afford to lose and invest with your spare money, after that before buying I search for the possibility of the price going down, if there's is a possibility then I will wait a bit longer, beside of this things, I dont have anything to consider anymore because I know the price will keep going up, so although it's expensive I will buy it if I got the spare money
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:15:16 PM

it is really important for one to consider btc price before buying as it is an investment and also deserves to be calculated before investing
Right.The moment you invest you will really look before it the current price existing.But the price right now is in rapid increase,so if you plan to buy,just buy it now because if you'll still wait for the price to drop down,that's still unpredictable.Profit is the main concern here,so if you have enough funds already,invest today and wait for the profit in the next days or months.
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:18:04 PM

As far as the timing of my Bitcoin buys, the first thing I consider is whether I’m making a long term investment or a short term investment. If it’s long term, a buy price at $6500 vs $7500 doesn’t matter as much if my sell target is $50,000.  However, if I’m short term trading, I might want to wait for a drop to $6500 to sell at $8000.

Another consideration for a short term trade is whether the price has had a recent surge or a drop. You can also check with charting experts that can sometimes tell the likelihood of a drop or increase.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:34:15 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2017, 03:32:14 AM by dark08

The only consideration that comes to my mind before I buy btc is the price when the price of bitcoin are suddenly dump I buy bitcoin but when the price are pump i never buy we need to analyze the situation before doing any move perfect timing is also a good move to earn profit especialy if you hold bitcoin for the long term.

Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:50:50 PM

The only consideration that comes to my mind before I buy btc is the price when the price of bitcoin are suddenly dump I buy bitcoin but when the price are pump i never buy we need to analyze the situation before doing any move perfect timing is also a good move to earn profit especialy if you hold bitcoin for the long term
Buying price could be a huge factor affecting of what you aiming profit. Considering that bitcoin price isn't stable and we can't exactly predict of having down. But it much better to buy it in a lower price, as it gives you more rather than buying in peak price.
Having a wise and strategic decision might give you in big help, because this is big game and we must play it wisely and be more strategic in order to succeed.
DannaWonder

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:06:38 AM

I am not considering any metrics whenever adding an investment for bitcoin. I know that bitcoin price will continue to go high in the next years, yes it might have some deeps on its price but on a long term graph it will still be going up.
b_parin

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:13:30 AM

I take into consideration is the price of bitcoin when buying and date of incoming fork. In just 4 days, bitcoin price can rise $1,000 and that is your parameter.
Bitcoin price also can lose by $500 in a day.
I believe that when you're lucky and just done studying the movement of bitcoin price, you will be able to earn a lot profit in crypto currency trading.
Remember also that in trading there is always the risk of losing your money, that's why you should not invest all of your money into it.
katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:22:19 AM

Me i do that every time i have extra money i put it into bitcoin no matter what the current value of bitcoin because i believed that the value of bitcoin will continue to increase and gives us more income in the future. While i do investing i also collecting bitcoin as many as i can. But it depends on you if you want to invest just do it and do not let to regret soon.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:32:16 AM

Consideration what you have to be strong is very simple are you able to face the loss incase if your invested website is banned or the bitcoin price falls down. Shocked
plan and prepare yourself with the best ways to trade with bitcoin.
Plan for future profits and losses wisely with bitcoin is the real consideration before buying bitcoin.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:45:09 AM

In my own opinion, I think the best time to invest in bitcoin is when its market value goes a dip. So that means you will buy it at a lower cost and wait for the time its market value rises again and sell it at a higher price.
By just looking at the graph, everytime bitcoin's value goes down, it will rise again easily because we all know that bitcoin's value is volatile in nature.

roccstar

Activity: 174
Merit: 150

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:10:27 AM

Really, I don't take anything into account before investing in bitcoins. Because I know that its price will definitely increase with time for sure and the demand for the coins are increasing everyday. Everyone wants to invest in bitcoins. So its a simple logic that when the demand increases, its price will also increase and I follow this principle.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:18:37 AM

If I can see that bitcoin is rising, there has to be some point when it will have a dip then that will be the time that I will buy. It may be a psychological price or a price targeted by the traders like fibonacci price. With the expected hardfork in the coming days, people are expecting a dip after the event and that would be the time also that I will be buying bitcoin. If the dip will not happen then I will accept my mistake in my judgment and will just wait again for the next dip because I think we are already above in the market cycle.

As for the altcoins, I would buy when the bitcoin is not making a major move because when it does move either way, altcoins take the hit so I always set my stop loss because cryptocurrency market is so volatile and if a news comes out that would have a negative effect to the coin, in just hours or minutes you will see the coin losing almost half of its value.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████