Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:00:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wallets for altcoins  (Read 3330 times)
zahed

Activity: 344
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:12:37 PM

I used only one wallet https://myetherwallet.com i think this is best choice for every alt coin holder.This wallet supported for any alt coin so it is big advantages.You can use this wallet.

AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:16:44 PM

Use myetherwallet. It is a popular wallet used for altcoins you can also store on this wallet many coins. I never had a problem working with myetherwallet, but know that there are also many fake myetherwallet sites.

Just keep on checking your urls and you will be fine.

Myether is one of the good altcoin wallet along with that I have coins in jaxx wallet as well. You will be find the various versions of wallet including desktop and Android mobiles. This really easy to access too.
Coinbase is one of good wallet for altcoins btc, ethereum, ltc and bch. They didn't support all the top listed altcoins.
fabi90

Activity: 204
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:58:44 PM

I think that the the easiest way to manage your assets in blockchains is the new Eidoo wallet.
It is a multicurrency wallet with a single backup passphrase and it shows every single ERC20 token.
It will also have a decentralized exchange.
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:01:04 PM

I think best will be https://myetherwallet.com
I do not see the wallet better.Exchange can be anytime hacked but But wallet will not be hacked.If you can keep private key safe then there will be no problem.
boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:18:40 PM

If the coins are ethereum based the best option for you is myetherwallet.com,theres no such wallet that will support a wide variety of altcoins ,the most secure wallet for me is the trexor wallet but its limited to some coins.

ronatrip

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:21:13 PM

I think, the best wallet for altcoins is https://www.myetherwallet.com/
I didn't have any problems with this wallet and trust him. But it is better not to keep money in one wallet, but use several
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:46:52 PM

I think myetherwallet is the most widely used because of the support of many coins especially erc20, but lately we need to be careful of our MEW security because there are so many thieves in many ways, most thieves take advantage of our ignorance, they use fake links to deceive us and then steal the coin in our wallets
MEW can only work effectively when it comes to tokens and not all altcoins are ERC20 tokens.
With that I would even advise anyone who wants to keep their token secured to even make use of either a cold storage like ledger nano or light desktop wallet like Exodus. I am just never comfortable most times toying with my private keys on MEW which is why most people have fallen a lot for scammers cloned websites.
ghdeveloper

Activity: 516

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 05:52:35 PM

For altcoins, coinomni and Jaxx are the best choice, you also may try metamask for eth based coin. Smiley please correct if I got any mistake. Thanks

The private digital currency for secure payments   ═══▌▌     XEONBIT (XNB) & XEONBIT TOKEN (XNS)     ▐▐═══   For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
Mining Pool     Explorer     Trading Xeonbit       ANN Thread       Twitter     Telegram    Facebook    Discord   Youtube   Distributed Exchange
═══════════════════     Xeonbit Token XNS    ═══════════════════
Rz2212

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:56:27 PM

I will suggest Coinomi and MEW.
jjoshua

Activity: 278
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:42:51 AM

Which wallets are the best for keeping a wide variety of altcoins?
I use coinomi on mobile. Its easy to use because of simple design of the app and I didn't encounter any problem when im using it. Its a highly recomended. You should use it.
kambaralikhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:02:46 PM

I use myetherwallet, it is good for the Ethereum tokens and easy to use as well. Some coins have their own blockchain, use their own wallets...

wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:04:05 PM

I use MyEtherWallet for all ERC20 tokens, i am not a fan of downloading new hardware wallets on my computer.

bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:35:18 PM

Keep an eye out for Pillar Wallet, if this projects achieves what they plan, than there will be a multi-wallet that is easy to use and good to store every coin. I hope they will achieve it, will be much more convenient for so many people. I am sick of having to sync whole blockchains just to store some coins safely, off the exchanges.
btcdepo

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:38:34 PM

My advice is that you can use myetherwallet to store various altcoins there. Because in myetherwallet is quite safe and also quite easy to use. In addition, myetherwallet has been included in the ERC20 wallet.

MyEtherWallet is my choice of favorite alt coin wallet too. It is very user friendly, safe enough for an online wallet and it is very popular among new coming projects. So you can store many different erc20 based alternative coin in one place.

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE  Token Exchange.
▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬  No More Waiting! Main Sale Starts Nov 05, 2018.  ▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬
WHITEPAPER | ANN | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | REDDIT | DISCORD
camuszpride

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 01:45:18 PM

I'm using MEW and METAMASK right now and I think its good and user's friendly.
lunafreya

Activity: 243

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:50:10 PM

I think myetherwallet is the best option. MEW so easy to use, I definitely suggest it. If you want to keep your coins safe you can use it.
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:08:16 PM

I think myetherwallet is the best option. MEW so easy to use, I definitely suggest it. If you want to keep your coins safe you can use it.
At first it will be fine to store coins, but now mew were used by others to create phishing sites that will get our info so always be careful, and when you have some amountleft try to invest to have trezor. Having a trezor is the best way to store eth as an offline as well as online wallet.

rajuahmed330

Activity: 450

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:09:12 PM

Which wallets are the best for keeping a wide variety of altcoins?
There are many wallets to keep Altcoin out of which, those wallets are better than regular private and there is good security.
I suggested everyone Myetherwallet, metamask

Be hardworker
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:28:13 PM

of course exchanger is the best "wallet" to save your altcoin, you can save it in exchanger if you want to get some wallet with many variation of altcoin. you can try poloniex or bittrex i already use twice and love them with easy user interface

wanderloy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:31:07 PM

I'm using myetherwallet.com as my official wallet except when I do conversions and trades in bittrex.com but they're temporary upon transaction between tokens into altcoins. Other than that, I haven't signup any other wallets other than myetherwallet. I have a good experience with using this free and secure wallet.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: