Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:53:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wallets for altcoins  (Read 3330 times)
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:38:16 AM

for the storage of altcoin, in the bitcoin itself has so much provide wallet that can be used to store altcoin. However, the vast majority of users that use a lot of my etherwallet to store their coins because in etherwallet most altcoin can be accepted and supported by him, with its easy we run. then my etherwallet is an extremely Wallet supports recommendations to save altcoin.

guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:53:30 AM

The only wallet for cryptocurrencies I am using is imtoken which i knew when i enter this market, if a coin is not supported by imtoken, i choose to store it on an exchange.
tulpash

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:22:22 PM

I'm using MyEtherWallet. Just be careful with the scammers website. In this wallet you can store all coins of the ERC20 standard.
mpufatzis

Activity: 840
Merit: 128

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 09:48:23 AM

A very good option is to choose the one proposed by the developers of the coins.
In my opinion, this is the safest wallet because it is already checked by them.
Unless you are already familiar with different version of wallet.
If you want to buy them in the next days you could keep them in the exchange, if you are a keeper a cold storage is probably the best option.
VladPoly

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:56:50 AM

Myetherwallet not very comfortable wallet, in my opinion. But now in the crypt, in General, all services unfinished and not comfortable 100%. I hope the wallet will develop in this direction
humanitee

Activity: 1302
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:00:55 AM

you should try coinomi for android its the best wallet i think.
you can add eth token manualy there

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:04:40 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 08:48:42 PM by Sony.UK

Cionbase, MYether, blockchain, electrum and Jaxx are good wallets for altcoins. Each one is well secured and monitered from hackers. The users are guided to activate 2FA authendication. This would promote you every time you log into these wallets.  Try to shifting your bitcions to avoid hackers attacks.

influxz

Activity: 130

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:06:58 AM

I use MYETHTERWALLET for alts. All ERC-20 altcoins can be hold there
Quantumplation

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:56:45 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2021, 12:58:49 AM by Quantumplation

NOTE: This message was originally not posted by me, but instead by someone who compromised my account.  I have deleted the content.

NOTE: This account was compromised from 2017 to 2021.  I'm in the process of deleting posts not made by me.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:08:06 AM

will thats a good idea you can use coins.ph myetherwallert.coinbase.

I agree with Myetherwallet as a wallet for altcoin and also Coinbase beceause they have a private key to secure. And for you say in Coins.Ph as a altcoin wallet i don't agree because i think they didn't accept or they don't have wallet for altcoin.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:22:00 AM

if I personally use myetherwallet.com wallet, because it is safe and reliable, other than that it is very easy to use and supports altcoin using ERC20 (because most coin ICO use ERC20), so this wallet support it.

peach56

Activity: 167
Merit: 59

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:25:39 AM

Altcoins as the return on investment is crazy look at coinmarket cap and see for yourself

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:48:14 AM

if you want to save altcoin with the erc20 then mew is the best option for you but if you want to save many altcoins in one wallet then I am suggesting to use coinomi or coinpayment. this both wallets have many lists of altcoin so you can send it to that wallet and you can try to convert the coin if the price increases. in that wallet, you have two option way to sell the coin into bitcoin or exchange to another coin so you only need to sell for getting the other coin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
RieL

Activity: 290

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:04:55 AM

i would prefer for new one out there the myetherwallet because the past months that i been using it there are no encounter problem just you need to know what you are doing do not click anything that you do not know because there is a chance that you will be hack by clicking some ads
Kurapajajadi

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:14:22 AM

🔥👛 The TOP 5 BEST ALTCOIN wallets: an overview 👛🔥
Want to invest in more than bitcoin but have no idea how to manage different coins effectively?
I've got you covered!
In this post I'm gonna give you an overview of the BEST altcoin wallets out there. I will be ranking them based on amount of different cryptocurrency supported, ease of use, and security.

Lets go!

5 - Cryptonator

Cryptonator is a web-based multicurrency wallet. It has a built in exchange for BTC, LTC, DOGE, PPC, DASH, XMR, ZEC and BLK. This wallet is easy to use but your private keys are not yours. The company has them for safekeeping, and technically has control over your funds. Cryptonator claims that they store 90% of their crypto in remote servers disconnected from the internet, and they use HTTPS and encrypt critical data with the SHA-256 algorithm. As long as cryptonator stays honest, your coins are safe.
Supported coins (10): BTC, BLK, DASH, DOGE, EM, LTC, PPC, XPM, XMR and ZEC
Wallet type: Web-based
Desktop: Yes
Mobile: Yes
Built in exchange: Yes
Safety: Moderate
Ease of use: Very easy
Open source: no

4 - Agama

Agama is a desktop multi-currency wallet in early beta, available for Mac, Windows and Linux made by Supernet.org. Agama offers native support for 12 different cryptocurrencies. You own your private keys with this program, but they are stored as a wallet.dat file on your computer and are not encrypted. This means you have to be vigilant while using this wallet, and it's probably the reason why they have this disclaimer on their website: "Agama Wallet is in early development phase, but already publicly available for testing. It is safe to use, but proper backups should be taken. We recommend you not to use it as a primarily wallet for your cryptocurrencies." I'm still listing it though, because even though they are early in development, they already support a good amount of coins, and their program looks really sleek. You can run the program in multiple modes. You can either download the blockchain of every coin that youre using, giving it fast and reliable performance, or you can run it in basilisk mode, where you don't download the blockchain, but the wallet is a bit slower. They have an exchange built in called EasyDEX, which is an exchange that utilises atomic swaps (user to user swaps). For an early beta this looks really promising, so keep an eye out for this one!

Supported coins (12): BTC, BTCD, BTM, CARBON, DGB, DOGE, FRK, GAME, KMD, LTC, UNO, ZEC and ZET.
Wallet type: Cold storage, no encryption
Mobile: No
Safety: Moderate
Ease of use: Easy

3 - Exodus

Exodus is a desktop multi-currency wallet. It supports Mac, Windows and Linux. The wallet is easy to use, you have control over the private keys, and exodus even encrypts them for you. Exodus has the shapeshift.io exchange built into the wallet, so that you can exchange your cryptocurrency with one click. Exodus also removes the need for a portfolio tracker, because they have live charts of your entire wallet. The wallet looks sleek and is really responsive. My only wish would be for them to add more cryptocurrencies, but it doesn't look like that is in their roadmap. On their website they explain that they are only interested in assets that are on shapeshift and are in the top 20 for market cap. This leaves out a very big amount of cryptocurrency with potential.
Supported coins (Cool: BTC, LTC, DOGE, ETH, DASH, GNT, REP, DCR
Wallet type: Cold storage, encrypted
Mobile: No
Safety: Good

2 - Jaxx
Jaxx is a multiplatform multicurrency wallet. The private keys are stored on your device. It has a beautiful UI, is really sleek and easy to use, and has shapeshift built in.  What's great about Jaxx is that it supports every major platform. Desktop clients available for Mac, Windows and Linux. Mobile clients available for iOS and android, and hardware wallet support coming soon. Jaxx is completely open source, so you can check exactly what the application is doing. The jaxx team also is actively adding new coins and one of their missions is to "unite" cryptocurrency and offer a platform that is safe, easy to use and has wide support. It's already very good, but the team seems motivated to make this wallet take my number one spot.

Supported coins (12): BTC, LTC, ETH, DASH (not on iOS), ETC, REP, ZEC (not on iOS), DOGE, ICN, GNT, GNO, DGD
Wallet type: Cold storage, not encrypted
Mobile: Yes
Safety: Good
Open source: Yes

...and the winner is...

1 - Coinomi

Coinomi is the absolute winner of altcoin wallets. Coinomi by far supports the most cryptocurrencies out of any wallet on this list. It has the shapeshift.io exchange built in and just works flawlessly. You get a clear overview of all your balances, and Coinomi combines this balance so you can see exactly how much your crypto is worth. Coinomi is open source, stores your private keys locally and encrypts them. This makes it a really safe wallet. They are big on privacy and their software is built around making sure that nobody can trace your transactions back to you. The only downside: Currently only available on android. They have announced that iOS and desktop clients are coming, though. Once theyre here, the other wallets will have a lot of work to do to catch up to Coinomi.

Supported Coins (64!!): BTC, ABN, AC, AUR, BTA, BELA, XBC, BLK, BRIT, CDN, CCN, CLAM, CLUB, COMP, DASH, DGB, DOGE, DGC, EDR, EFL, EMC2, ETH, ETC, EXP, FTC, GAME, GCR, GRC, NLG, INSN, IOP, JUM, LDCN, LBRY, LTC, MONA, XMY, NMC, NAV, NEOS, NVC, USNBT, NSR, OK, PKB, PPC, PSB, PIVX, POSW, POT, RDD, RICHX, RBY, SDC, SMLY, SLR, STRAT, SYS, UNO, XVG, VRT, VASH, ZEC, XZC
Wallet type: Cold storage, encrypted
Desktop: No - coming soon
Mobile: Yes - android only, iOS soon
Safety: Very Good
Open source: Yes

I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did, leave an upvote, comment and resteem. I will be forever grateful! I will be posting more guides and other cryptocurrency related content, so if you're interested in that, do yourself a favor and hit that follow button!

See you next time
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:14:30 AM

coinomi is the best and safest wallet for altcoins. myetherwallet is not safe at all because there were many reports that people lost their coins because of myetherwallet. coinomi also supports new altcoins or tokens that is not yet preloaded on its database because coinomi has also an option to add custom token/coins just like on myetherwallet. though coinomi does not expose your private keys publically  because it is only using a password when accesing you own wallet, therfore it it is much safer and not prone to phished attempts.
LastBlockMined

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:15:36 AM

Use myethereumwallet which supports ERC20  tokens and let you keep your private keys.
narukami

Activity: 375

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:17:30 AM

my ether wallet my friend because now a days a lot of token do use now ERC20 that myetherwallet can store so if i we're you i will started to use myetherwallet because it is safe and also it is free

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
erick94

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:56:39 AM

my ether wallet my friend because now a days a lot of token do use now ERC20 that myetherwallet can store so if i we're you i will started to use myetherwallet because it is safe and also it is free
in addition to myetherewallet that support ERC20 you must have an offline wallet to save your coins if the amount is large, because myetherwallet vulnerable to attack by phishing and hackers. you should be more careful with your coins.

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
1 currency now

Activity: 235
Merit: 101

a sharp sword

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:59:34 PM

Probably the most popular purse is myetherwallet and I keep all my coins in it. Almost everyone has this wallet and it makes life easier.
I'd use MyEtherWallet as well, there is a lot of unheard coins that also have friendly features for that website.

OG member.
Brian Ray
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: