Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:44:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wallets for altcoins  (Read 3328 times)
hatha way

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:34:31 PM

I'm using MyEtherWallet. Just be careful with the scammers website. In this wallet you can store all coins of the ERC20 standard.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Apiapik

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:39:42 PM

I have heard my etherwallet tuat is really good, so maybe you shoyld take care of you, i think it is really good. And this is for the sake of security of your assets in the crypto market.
isaevArb

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:44:26 PM

Almost all altcoin that I had were ethereum tokens so MyEtherWallet was enough for me. Or sometimes I used Metamask.
Other coins were on exchange. If you need to stack non-eth tokens try Jaxx
Sicithdeve

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

http://www.securix.io/

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:45:55 PM

Which wallets are the best for keeping a wide variety of altcoins?
i heard that myetherwallet is good, butni have not used it myself, so it is hard to say what is better for you to have

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
Sicithdeve

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:46:46 PM

Almost all altcoin that I had were ethereum tokens so MyEtherWallet was enough for me. Or sometimes I used Metamask.
Other coins were on exchange. If you need to stack non-eth tokens try Jaxx
it is hardt to day twhich wallet is the best, i have not uesd a lot of them, so i do not know what to advice but i wish you luck

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
bramgg.crypto

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

Grow with the flow.

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:49:03 PM

I'm using Coinomi and MyEtherWallet. I think MEW has the edge and I will continue to use this for all altcoins I have. Apart for some non ERC20 coins which I'm using their dedicated (QT) wallets. However, I do prefer to use MEW combined with MetaMask to safely get access. And I don't check the wallet evry day, just exclusvely when I need to make a transaction. For tchecking whether or not any Airdrop coins have been added to my Ether address, I just use the block explorer.
Rlyn

Activity: 203

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:56:11 PM

For me myetherwallet is one of the best wallet that everyone uses. It is much secured and safe to use than any other wallet. It is also user friendly

zalizoll

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:02:50 PM

I would rather not store all the coins in one wallet, always use Electrum for bitcoin and MyEtherWallet for ethereum with that token. But if you want all-in-one wallet is your right. I think you know more than me.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:04:31 PM

for all erc20  and neo basis tokens, hardware wallet (ledger) i also use waves ios client for my waves and waves assets, i also use wanchain wallet for WAN and i also have my neon wallet for neo and neo assets as well.
capoklhok

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:07:24 PM

I think too many wallets are available in the market for now, but I am here using myether wallets to store altcoin that I have from Bouty campaye, if we want to use metamak is also good to use, but it all depends on ourselves, because we can use google chrome extension metamasks as our wallet, but we must Make sure which ones we deem sure to keep our private key in a safe place.
xKARELx

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:09:47 PM

basically I keep my coins on one purse, which for me is the most convenient and reliable, I trust him completely, he has not yet failed me at the moment
KzStPn

Activity: 170
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:16:29 PM

I keep the ERC20 tokens on the wallet of Myetherwallet, very convenient and reliable. You need to be careful. Make sure that this is really the site of the Myetherwallet, do not give anyone private keys.
timfish

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:21:47 PM

Incase you are looking for erc20 based coins then myetherwallet is a good option. However if you are security conscious then the best is to buy a hardware wallet such as trezor or ledger.
This will be my option as well, Myetherwallet is a good option, but am also open to other options.
vorseb

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:51:19 PM

Myethewallet is enough. It can store your token or coin. Also it common used by many people from bounty hunter until investor. But if you wanna wallet that more secure, hardware wallet is the best choice.
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:55:23 PM

I normally hold my coins in hardware wallets. For those coins that are not supported, I will use the official wallet by the developer. Most importantly, you should be able to control the private keys of your wallet.
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:11:50 PM

i have trezor hardware wallet. it is really very easy to use and very user friendly. I store my bitcoins and erc20 tokens there. it supports myetherwallet as well for ethereum based ercc20 tokens.
hung.pham100

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:52:35 PM

I use my ethereum wallet. it is safe with private keys function and easy to use. my ethereum wallet always provides wallet-related security updates. My ethereum wallet can accommodate many types of altcoin.
KpopLord

Activity: 98
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:58:02 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2018, 11:50:27 AM by KpopLord
Merited by Darknight31 (5)

Jaxx or Coinomi for mobile are probably the two most commonly used.
I prefer ether wallet because it is very accessible.There are lots of different types of Ethereum wallets. Each one offers different advantages and disadvantages to the user. Some are easier to use but less secure. Meanwhile, others are great for storing money that you don’t want to use for a long time, but aren’t very good for daily use. In this guide, we’ll look at the different types of ETH wallets available: paper wallets, online wallets, software wallets, hardware wallets, and mobile wallets.
Paper wallets : Great for large amounts of Ether. Since it’s so secure, you can feel happy storing large sums on a paper wallet. Test the wallet first by sending a few dollars’ worth of Ether to it. When it’s confirmed, you can send the rest over.
Completely free. An Ethereum paper wallet that is just as secure as any other wallet and can be made at no cost whatsoever
Online wallet: Great for traders. If the online wallet is based at an exchange, all the coins you can buy at the exchange will have their own wallets within one account.
Can sell a position very quickly. This is a good thing if you are wanting to time the market. However, it could also lead to bad decisions and cost you money in badly timed trades
Software wallet: Usually user-friendly designs. Software wallets have been made to give users the easiest way to use the Ethereum blockchain. Sending, receiving, and importing private keys should all be very simple when using any well-known software wallet.
Easy to access Ether and other digital currencies. If you make a lot of purchases from online sellers using your Ether, payments can be sent quickly and simply from a software wallet
Mobile Wallets: Some cryptocurrency users like to keep their Ether on a mobile wallet. This offers an easy way to store it because they can use their Ether when they’re away from their computer. However, mobile wallets have the same risks as software wallets. They are only as secure as the mobile phone itself
Hardware wallet:Offers much better security than an online wallet and a bit better security than a software wallet.Allows funds to be sent to and from the device. Doing this often will reduce its security though.

george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:01:10 AM

It is very good that today we have so many different projects that provide us with a large selection of technologies for storing tokens and coins. I am sure that the trend will continue.
jaggijagjit

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 11:03:49 AM

I am using hardware wallet for store my coins. Because online wallet is not safe and in past few months i hear about so many people lost there coins through hacking. So i always suggest to store your hardware wallets because hardware wallet gives you 100% safety from hacking.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: