Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:41:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinCatcher - Arbitrage project  (Read 877 times)
garona (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:17:49 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2017, 10:00:56 AM by garona

Hello guys,

As you all know, there are many different markets for the wide variety of crypto-coins. Any given coin will be offered at different prices across these markets.

What we are trying to do is to compare numerous markets to find price differences for related coins/altcoin pairs. Then, CoinCatcher app analyzes bunch of data and make some interpretations about the future state of related coin pairs.

At the end, we demand our product (CoinCatcher) to turn into an smart exchange assistant for people who wants to catch the best prices, asks for useful features, on-site support and high-level security.

Until then, you can use our table get analyzed and eliminated data rather than going over 20+ markets to find arbitrage opportunities. Of course, any kind of FEEDBACK & DONATION are really appreciated and will be used to develop our product.

www.cleous.com

UPDATE: Our Telegram channel is on. Join now to get notified about live trade opportunities !
http://t.me/coincatcher

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
WolfFox

Activity: 212
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:24:43 PM

Interesting, but it is only information. What if to develop the possibility to trade from one platform on many markets?
Sukut

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:33:00 AM

is there a github repo for this?
johnycrypto

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:45:40 AM

I was searching something like this. Im gonna test it and give feedback
keep up the good work
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 03:25:21 AM

It's better if the bot does it to be able to catch the best price. I am thinking of doing an arbitrage trading but it is hard for me to do it manually because sometimes the best price would be gone by the time I may be able to buy or sell a coin and as I can see in your site, there are losses as well. With so many exchanges launching, it would be a good opportunity to find a coin that we can profit from by arbitrage. I am looking forward for your project and will be following this.

fiscorcle

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:56:24 PM

Interesting, but it is only information. What if to develop the possibility to trade from one platform on many markets?

Agreed - an ability for the bot to actually capture the opportunities it (or maybe alert its user?) would be ideal since the bot can be around much more than we can

Also a legend on what the exchange codes mean would be good
garona (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:46:06 AM

Hi. Thanks for your reply. Actually, we aim to make your thoughts real by using API's of exchange markets. Although, we decided not to make any transaction between markets due to high commission rates & unpredictable confirmation issues. Instead, we try to catch the trend and make predictions about it. At the end, we only want to make transactions for all markets separately without sending any amount outside to the market.
garona (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:54:32 AM

I was searching something like this. Im gonna test it and give feedback
keep up the good work

Feedback is actually what we need. Thank you in advance Smiley
fiscorcle

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:08:21 AM

Hi. Thanks for your reply. Actually, we aim to make your thoughts real by using API's of exchange markets. Although, we decided not to make any transaction between markets due to high commission rates & unpredictable confirmation issues. Instead, we try to catch the trend and make predictions about it. At the end, we only want to make transactions for all markets separately without sending any amount outside to the market.

If you're worried about confirmation times, I would recommend not doing this with actual transfers, only with the available balance you already have on an exchange
garona (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:29:53 AM

is there a github repo for this?

We are not planning to put it on Github for now. We decided to give 6 months free membership to people who make any donation when the product is done.
garona (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:39:36 AM

If you're worried about confirmation times, I would recommend not doing this with actual transfers, only with the available balance you already have on an exchange

That's actually our goal  Smiley Doing transactions inside the exchange market (buy from the available price -> wait until it reaches to target price -> sell it again and turn it into BTC, ETH, LTC etc.
mentalpanda
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1007

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 07:57:52 AM

Artbitrage is very difficult with Bitcoin anymore due to transaction times. It is not like the old days. Sometimes, i have to wait an hour before receiving my coins. I think a system that alerts Ethereum and based on Ethereum could be better.

garona (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:14:40 AM

Artbitrage is very difficult with Bitcoin anymore due to transaction times. It is not like the old days. Sometimes, i have to wait an hour before receiving my coins. I think a system that alerts Ethereum and based on Ethereum could be better.

Hi thanks for reply,
We are analyzing arbitrage opportunity and make some interpretations about the future state of related coins. Our strategy is buy and sell same markets. There is no need to coin transfer between markets.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:08:16 AM

This is true as the btc price will keep rising the transaction fees will also rise and thus the opportunity will become negligible or will not exists in coming time. It will be more worth investing then doing arbitrage in coming time. Might be will need to find opportunity with the altcoins if it can exists.
safirin

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:01:42 PM

interesting site, like it. It would be great if you can add search option also.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 01:05:22 PM

Really great idea and I would definitely use such a service once more exchanges are added.
The number of arbitrage possibilities are kinda limited if you only support Poloniex and Bittrex.

How many exchanges are you planning on adding? Also, how much will you charge for your Coincatcher analyzer?

garona (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:44:35 PM

This is true as the btc price will keep rising the transaction fees will also rise and thus the opportunity will become negligible or will not exists in coming time. It will be more worth investing then doing arbitrage in coming time. Might be will need to find opportunity with the altcoins if it can exists.

Actually we are now looking for BTC , ETH and USDT pairs. But especially during the demo period, we decided to take the volume limits (of counter coins) seriously. Soon, it probably will catch ETH based opportunities.
garona (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:05:34 PM

Really great idea and I would definitely use such a service once more exchanges are added.
The number of arbitrage possibilities are kinda limited if you only support Poloniex and Bittrex.

How many exchanges are you planning on adding? Also, how much will you charge for your Coincatcher analyzer?

Thanks for your reply, for now we are looking 4 markets. At the end, we aim to compare prices over 20 markets. Although, we have not considered any price yet. We should make the data valuable and gain trust first. Would you sign-in for 10$/month ?  Grin
Rifler

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:00:19 PM

It is a very good idea. You have a good profit but for it you need to invest a lot of money because profit is rarely more than 5%. Maybe try to find price differences that don't exist so long on the other hand maybe they will be more profitable. It will give you more clients because there are not so much people that can take the risk of using several thousand dollars. Also people will have a wide choice.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: