Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:04:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Help on Mining Ops business structure  (Read 298 times)
sniper420 (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:22:36 PM

Hi Guys, I have a space in industrial area. By renting I would not get much.
I recently met a guy with 30 rigs wants to mine in the area. The guy is rich, drives a Lambo but I did not try to pry in how he got rich. He taught me how to build first couple of rigs. I am interested to get involved but cannot figure out a partnership structure. Here are few scenarios I thought:- I do not want to be in situation that he take up all the space and electricity (there is electricity cap)
i, Do I rent out and sell my electricity? ( I do not like this idea)
ii, Do I let him set up all his rigs and charge small fee (I do not like this idea as I have cap on electricity and if he moves all rigs then it will limit my growth as miner and also cap out my electricity)
I do not have money to invest more on mining at the moment (as ROI is like 5-6 months if lucky at present rate) so how do I structure a deal with him so that i, I can grow my mining operations and he does not loose interest in mining in my place at the same time does not impede my future mining growth Eg, rent out his ASIC rigs? etc. Any ideas would be appreciated.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wavelengthsf

Activity: 658
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:58:32 PM

I don't understand why you can't monitor your power usage and tell him he only gets so much.

What's your best outcome in the deal?

Do you want:

• Cash flow to start to buy miners?
  • A portion of the revenue from his mining?

The answer will depend on how your structure your deal.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: