Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:27:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BIT-COIN "GOLD" Pool.Gold Major Scam 2 week 1000k sols/sec redirected to Zcash/Z  (Read 893 times)
bitfools (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:27:30 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 09:38:31 PM by bitfools

I have brought thus up for weeks, the pool.gold like exchange started this scam two weeks ago, the DEVS just delete any mention on github.com/btcgpu that none of the software 'testnet' is actually doing anything, all the block-explorer and the pools are just 'faux sites' displaying activity.

Right now today 1000K sols/sec on ZENCASH would earn you $1000 USD/day, not a bad ROI for a bulgarian? The Chinese Triads who OWN BTC asia-asic are raking in millions of USD/BTC on the exchange scams and the russians (yobit.net) and the bulgarians are running their own pool scams. 400+ idiot miners on pool.gold think they're really mining. Just like 1,000's of 'investors' on yobit.net think that BTG is a 'real coin', has never existed, nor will it ever exist because the DEV's don't know C++. Nobody cares,  because everybody is making money. Even the BTC community is silent & complicity because they're getting "FREE" BTG's for their OMERTA.

https://github.com/BTCGPU/BTCGPU/issues/149

You can't actually mine a testnet coin and get a payout, because none of the 'glue' exists.

1000k sols/sec, 400 miners ALL think they're really mining, but they're not even running a testnet that is real, the block-explorer is NOT using the same block-chain, the entire BTG system is an orchestrate scam to rob people on exchanges of BTC,  and to re-direct real GPU Equihash POW to personal gain.

The dev's at github/btcgu no intention of ever delivering a working MAIN-NET, because they have no intention of delivering a working TESTNET.

BTG is a scam, and the devs are part of the scam,

The dev's even removed the ability of testnet to generate 'G' address, the pool.gold ( owned by the same devs ) blocks virtual payouts to none G-address this ensures that only dev's get's payouts, but the payouts don't mean anything because you can run 500k sols/sec for a month and never see >0.0 "Getbalance" when you run "bgold-cli getbalance", this is because NONE of the code works or exists, the DEV's just say "never mine, it will be fixed in main-net", problem is the code isn't being tested, and doesn't work.

The BTG Dev's ( china asic ) have no intention of ever delivering a worker miner, they just want to play the ICO futures SCAM for months and keep people 100's redirections +1000K sols/sec hash to a FAUX pool, and redirect all the mining power to POOLS that payout. Right now today 1000K sols/sec on ZENCASH would earn you $1000 USD/day, not a bad ROI for a bulgarian?

If you see the blocks paid, then go to explorer you can see they're not paid, nothing is paid, nothing actually works, 100% of all the BTG software is a fraud

miner --u "BTGisaSCAM" --p x --Server pool.gold --port 3044

The above is also a valid address on pool.gold because pool.gold doesn't validate any address they just let people hash equihash, then pool.gold redirects the hashes, its all part of the scam

The reason that you can enter --u "BTGisaSCAM" is because the pool.gold does NO address verification, they don't care about anything other than redirecting HASH to z-coins.

China pays these guys in bulgaria to run this scam called github.com/btcgpu,, these guys don't even know C++, they just make empty promises and delete any mention that this project is a 100% vaporware

In the meantime the Exchanges Make real money by stealing real BTC, even the blockchain explorer for BTG is a scam as it never reports real 'getbalance' as the code is non-existant.

The Dev's don't care, and now their current plan to deploy main-net is 2018, and people are burning 1000K sols/sec, 400 miners are pissing their rigs into the wind, and U can be certain that pool.gold is redirecting that HASH to real Zcoin's
boo50

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

lux8.net

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:35:43 AM

So much stress, man you need to relax.
Yep, there are some problems at start, devs are not the best blockchain experts and there are some hype for sure.
but everything is moving, problems fixing and mainnet will launch soon.

BTW bitcoinz rocks!

Za1n
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:16:06 AM

Lol man, its called a test network. Test means just that, it is for TESTING the code to make sure everything works properly before the main net launch. The coins are worthless so it really doesn't matter if they work or not at this point. I am sure before going live one of the final testnet reset will also allow testing proper payouts from pools, but even then the coins are worthless.

As far as the rest of your rant, you better check your tinfoil hat for holes as I think some of the alien mind control waves are leaking through it...

I also like the response you got by spamming up their github issues page:

StarbuckBG changed the title from BTG the exchanges the Explorer and the GITHUB Software are all a Scam to I @bilbobits will stop writing inappropriate topics to BTCGPU github issue tracker because I disturb the developers while they are working. 7 hours ago
ivakar

Activity: 756
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:09:07 AM

Lol man, its called a test network. Test means just that, it is for TESTING the code to make sure everything works properly before the main net launch. The coins are worthless so it really doesn't matter if they work or not at this point. I am sure before going live one of the final testnet reset will also allow testing proper payouts from pools, but even then the coins are worthless.

As far as the rest of your rant, you better check your tinfoil hat for holes as I think some of the alien mind control waves are leaking through it...

I also like the response you got by spamming up their github issues page:

StarbuckBG changed the title from BTG the exchanges the Explorer and the GITHUB Software are all a Scam to I @bilbobits will stop writing inappropriate topics to BTCGPU github issue tracker because I disturb the developers while they are working. 7 hours ago

yeap, the network for the bitcoingold was in a test mode
I heard they had some serious problem with the launch, so you may be proud that you helped there for testing
though I understand is quite disappointing  Roll Eyes
szafa

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:09:17 AM

What problem btg have?
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1723

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:29:56 AM

The coin isn't out yet.

I am pretty sure when the testnet was taken offline they just redirected to another coin with the same algo.

So either way you were wasting hashpower because BTG mining on testnet will yield coins of 0 value anyways.
QuintLeo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:36:56 PM

Which part of "TESTnet" did you fail to understand?

It was not a scam, it was YOU not paying attention or understanding the purpose of a TEST net.

I'm no longer legendary just in my own mind!
Like something I said? Donations gratefully accepted. LYLnTKvLefz9izJFUvEGQEZzSkz34b3N6U (Litecoin)
1GYbjMTPdCuV7dci3iCUiaRrcNuaiQrVYY (Bitcoin)
Jarixx

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:41:41 PM

So much speculation around this one.
I hope BTG won't hold back market for a month or two.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: