Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:24:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best altcoins to buy ?  (Read 1651 times)
triasel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:46:32 PM

Hello
I decided to invest some money in altcoins in parallel with my bitcoin investments. So, what altcoins you think that are profitable and have a good worth in the future ? I talk about long term investment NOT trading
long term is best choice you can buy ethereum and bitshare .. look like profitable in future and always increase price
i'm sure these can bring profit in the future
Sasuke102001

Activity: 280
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:47:15 PM

Currently, the best altcoins in the market are Ethereum, Bitcoin cash, and dash coin according to me. But still, ethereum will be the best option to invest in. Ethereum is said to have a good potential and increase in value in the near future. Many people have invested in Ethereum as long-term investments. So I would go with Ethereum.
Dahman El_Harrachi

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:51:35 PM

i think the best ALT right now is PPT because Beta launch in this month and that January 2018 is go live, so it's going to get very big
in fast way, just invest before it's late! PPT will worth more than ETH in future.
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:53:28 PM

i think the best ALT right now is PPT because Beta launch in this month and that January 2018 is go live, so it's going to get very big
in fast way, just invest before it's late! PPT will worth more than ETH in future.

I personally recommend Ethereum. Soon this coin will take over the entire world of Bitcoin. I am convinced that thanks to a successful and rapid development will be a great role in the future.
yannick225

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:05:59 PM

Look Hive the project is very ambitious and there is even already an article on Nasdaq   http://www.nasdaq.com/article/a-blockchain-based-solution-to-liquidity-needs-cm818207 Cheesy
the most interesting is that the current price is below the price of the ICO, so this is the opportunity or never if want to take it.
I think he has reached a support now he was only falling since yesterday and he is stagnating now Wink
RoadToBTC

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:31:28 PM

yes,i agree with most of the people here,i guess if you want to invest altcoin,i prefer to ethereum, dash, monero,and litecoin. because the function and use of altcoin is obvious, and i think a lot of people who enter to invest there.i believe if the price of bitcoin is higher, the coins will also experience a high price increase compared to the current price.but if you want to invest for long term,i think doge is also good, because i see the price of doge has dropped dramatically. If you look at bitcoin prices so far, I think the doge will be able to go back up high again. the highest price of doge up to 190 satoshi, is now only 16 satoshi. I think doge is also a prospect altcoin.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:54:31 PM

I personally recommend Ethereum. Soon this coin will take over the entire world of Bitcoin. I am convinced that thanks to a successful and rapid development will be a great role in the future.
yeah agree with you...ethereum is good to hold long term. now reach the rank 2 after bitcoin and altcoins most widely used....now the development always grow this altc

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
existentialventures

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 09:39:57 PM

My favourites are Dash, Zcash, Monero, LTC, and ETH.
DuzyGej

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:43:04 PM

My favourites are Dash, Zcash, Monero, LTC, and ETH.

My favourites ETH, PRIL, UBIQ, EQT, LINX

prodigalson

Activity: 200

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:59:38 PM

Have a look at CVCoin and it's figures
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cvcoin/

Hello, cryptoworld
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:25:44 PM

although it is currently growing altcoin new and has a high value but for me to trust the Ethereum and LTC as the best altcoin I've ever known, and now the price of both is down I think it's a good time to buy it as an investment because I believe the coin has a rogress the good one.
Coinve.st

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

Coin ● https://coindefi.org

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 10:27:33 PM

ETH Only...
staceyoh

Activity: 381

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:28:56 PM

If you are looking for a profitable investment then I  recommend Expanse for you. It is really great for a long term investment.
Imperalta09

Activity: 45

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:41:07 PM

Yes, those who are on the top 10# or 5# of the coinmarketcap list are the most safest ones, but there are some who are fake ones, like bitconnect, maybe it's price is increasing so quickly, but once that the price of the company drops then it is going to have zero value, because it is an obviously ponzi scheme, you should try to be careful about this token because it is very risky to invest.
ethereum is one of the best, if you are going to go for long term, buy ethereums.

I agree,
Ethereums are stblished, big potential and one of the most used alternate cryptocurrency. And to keep it safe and not taking risk in big promising coins but not tested.
And also you said long term, it is the real key word for taking ethereum. Buy ethereum, it is the best decision to do.
shams

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:53:39 PM

There are many good altcoins if you do proper research. For me the best ones are I am mentioning below.

1. OMG
2. CVC
3. SC
4. CAG
5. DGB
6. Burst
7. ETC
8. XMR
9. SYS
10. STU

There are many more also but I will recommend you to do your research and select the best ones for you...
VectorExchange

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:06:08 PM

VCTR for sure. Their PREico starts tomorrow and the founder is expecting them to sell out in 12 minutes. Its such a cool idea
shenjing85

Activity: 364

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:16:14 PM

VCTR for sure. Their PREico starts tomorrow and the founder is expecting them to sell out in 12 minutes. Its such a cool idea
I have seen your repeated posts in different thread. You would better to show your own opinion, rather than just copy and paste.

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

VectorExchange

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:57:43 PM

I have seen your repeated posts in different thread. You would better to show your own opinion, rather than just copy and paste.

Very true.

Vector is a new cryptocurrency exchange that focuses on ease of use, customer service, and accessibility. Vector believes that in order for everyone to trade crypto (including those in developing countries), there has to be a killer mobile application that allows people to trade on the go, even people who do not have access to desktop computers.

They already have a mobile application on the app store, they have a solid team, and I have seen nothing but good feedback from the community about Vector
simrac

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:04:41 AM

I keep holding deeponion,  ethereum,  dash,xmr, xrp . this is investment for long term  .

With next segwit i believe the bitcoin price will down soon , keep altcoins is best choose.
Woii !!

Activity: 161

Syirik tanda tak mampu, ingat azab !

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:09:30 AM

Doge, Litecoin it's have slow movement on price, but if you hold then you over than 2 month maybe you can see how much you can do profit from that old coins.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: