Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 11:28:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best altcoins to buy ?  (Read 1651 times)
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:43:39 PM

Most safe is to go for the top 10 cryptocurrencies by market cap. Ethereum, Monero, NEO, IOTA, NEM, Litecoin...
I agree with you, you should choose a more experienced altcoin and have good potential. as you mentioned like ethereum and others. or you can see their rankings in coinmarketcap. there you can judge how the development of all altcoin.
cryptoadmire

Activity: 160

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:50:11 PM

Have a look at Crowdholding, They seem to be popping up here a lot and they have a working beta.

https://ico.crowdholding.com
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:58:22 PM

I think investing in ethereum,ripples or litecoins can be a good option as they have the potential to grow more and they have a good market cap value.Or you can also choose any current top 10 alt coins as their prices will increase as bitcoin is falling as segwit2x was been cancelled so it can be good time to invest in altcoins.
salahfycl

Activity: 189

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:19:58 PM

i think there are many good altcoins to invest in long term or short . this is my best 5 altcoins
1- eth
2- ltc
3- ppt
4- waves
5- neo

Raegorl

Activity: 140

★Jetwin.com★

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:23:02 PM

Nows a good time to get into altcoins, they still havent recovered from the china FUD/bitcoin forks and are showing signs of strength (atleast the good ones).

Id get some:
Ethereum
Monero
OmiseGO
Ark
Adex

brucegp13

Activity: 17
Merit: 30

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:52:32 PM

HTML COIN IS SHORT AND LONG ONLY  3SATS COIN SWAP IS NOVEMBER 20TH HUGE POTENTIAL DO YOUR RESEARCH

SAFEX COIN IS SHORT AND LONG HUGE POTENTIAL UPDATES WEEKLY, WAITING ON ALPHA SITE, GREAT GROUP I AM HOLDING LONG ON THIS ONE 135 SATS SAFEX ALSO GETTING READY FOR A COIN SWAP AND REBRAND. GET READY

THESE ARE MY TWO FAVORITE LOW SAT COINS....ENJOY
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:56:57 PM

Most safe is to go for the top 10 cryptocurrencies by market cap. Ethereum, Monero, NEO, IOTA, NEM, Litecoin...
I agree with you, you should choose a more experienced altcoin and have good potential. as you mentioned like ethereum and others. or you can see their rankings in coinmarketcap. there you can judge how the development of all altcoin.

If you have no idea or you dont have indepth analysis on the tokens, usually have ETF can be a great choice. It is also always the easiest for any investors to start off with before making wise decision. Using DCA on ETF is one of the safest method.
sky24

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:18:03 AM

Propthereum.io. I have been researching them a lot lately and I find their business behind the coin very interesting. They are an asset backed cryptocurrency on the blockchain and are expecting a 1566% coin appreciation in a short period of time. All proceeds raised from their ICO will be used to purchase A-grade property worldwide. This will generate a rental income and underlying value for the PTC token holder. The great thing about this concept is that the coin will always increase in value !
Noriel04

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:22:01 AM

I suggest to buy ethereum or monero this altcoins is the best altcoins compare to other crypto-currency
ICOtoINVEST

Activity: 84
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:27:59 AM

I would also recommend that you go with top 5 coins in the market, they are less volatile and you will the most profit with them.
Ethereum, Ripple, Lite, Dash and Bitcoin cash for the moment.
cryptochr

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:31:09 AM

Research Altcoins and study them carefully, you might even see certain patterns.
But for starters i recommend you go for safer altcoins like Ethereum, Dash or Ripple. You will see some profit if you invest in the top 5 altcoins.
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:31:27 AM

Hello
I decided to invest some money in altcoins in parallel with my bitcoin investments. So, what altcoins you think that are profitable and have a good worth in the future ? I talk about long term investment NOT trading
For a long term investments, I give a suggest to you to invest in Ethereum, Ripple, and Litecoin.
I think the these coins are the best choice for a long term investments, and also I've plans to investing to these coins if I have enough capital for investing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: