Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:45:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is it so hard to get team members for new coin ?  (Read 406 times)
ALX3K (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:14:09 PM

I am looking since a while for people and developers who participate my project to create a new coin with blockchain,

but i found only professional freelancers who want a lot of money.

Where is the best way to found some devs and members who want join the idea of new crypto ?
republicrypto

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:24:14 PM

what kind of team member did you need for your coin ,, ?
and would you give a little informations about your coin mate ?
regards
crypto-curious

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:52:33 PM

Maybe you should attend bitcoin/ethereum/crypto meet-ups in your area. You will find some like-minded people there who may want to join up with you!
cryptocurry

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:11:58 AM

A share of the ICO can be a great incentive for freelancers. You may still have to pay them a portion in hard cash. Another option is to pay them in the coin, but I don't think that will be successful since many ICOs are seen as scams.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:14:45 AM

If you will make a shitcoin
Please don't do that, because for now there are a lot of shitcoin
Just create a good and long term project

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
trk

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:19:05 AM

Of course they do, do they even know you? No? Pretty normal I think
If you want a solid team member, you have to look for someone who believes in you and able to see your vision clearly from you which means they have to now you first before they decide to trust you

I recommend to look for people you know first then let the networking begins

paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1589

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:20:52 AM

I am looking since a while for people and developers who participate my project to create a new coin with blockchain,

Where is the best way to found some devs and members who want join the idea of new crypto ?

Take no offence, but if you are unable to motivate people to join you, there is probably a good reason.

ALX3K (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:31:11 AM

regards

Maybe you should attend bitcoin/ethereum/crypto meet-ups in your area. You will find some like-minded people there who may want to join up with you!

i live in Europe its not worth to travel to usa to get on meetings and something else. even i don't want really hire some high cost developers.

What i need are developers and people for community work.

when Blockchain and wallets ready then marketing is the other question and no problem.

but before i present some things i need the blockchain. I have good ideas but i am no developer. i dont want start with presale or ico even no airdrop

good exchange with many trading pairs is something i like.

I want blockchain with variable block-time and block-size without the need for hard-forks and ready for fast transactions.

energy efficient this means something like neo or pos coins.

70% hate pos for security reasons but 30% like it maybe a good start to enter the market.

Maybe its to early for a perfect pos coin and wait for Vladimir Butterins POS solution and clone this, optimizing the blockchain only for fast payments without daps and the tokens option.

i have written to many old-school developer team who have already his coins but there are busy or not interested to make something new.
Lm2e4

Activity: 248

https://exclusiveplatform.com/

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:03:41 AM

Because too many coins are already made and some of them are worthless coins. Maybe they think that the coin you are going to make would belong to shitcoins. But if you really want team members just prove to them that your coin will be valuable if it really is, but if not please don't try!  Smiley
dasdingo

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:13:25 AM

Basically iam interested.
But I only develop on the NEM Blockchain, cuz its the best Blockchain to build projects.
nvthanh

Activity: 106

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:56:46 AM

Can I join you, okay, just get free coins, little income is already?Huh?
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:58:48 AM

It can be difficult for several reasons, do you have something already done or you are beginning the project from scratch, people are going to be a lot more willing to become part of a project if they are able to see that the project is going somewhere already, besides what skill are you going to add to the project if you do not add much then it is obvious developers are going to ask for money instead of a share of the tokens.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:06:35 AM

If you are thinking if that was become very easy to find the compentence person to run the new ico or make a new concept of the crypto and you are very wrong. Because the people with a lot of the experience will give you a proper result on the development progress. YOu can try to go to the development section but i doubt there will be a person wants to join in your project. So, what is your skill to run the ico? why you are not try to make your own crypto with your own code and new method just like byteball.
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1589

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:52:29 AM

regards

i live in Europe its not worth to travel to usa to get on meetings and something else. even i don't want really hire some high cost developers.

What i need are developers and people for community work.

when Blockchain and wallets ready then marketing is the other question and no problem.

but before i present some things i need the blockchain. I have good ideas but i am no developer. i dont want start with presale or ico even no airdrop

good exchange with many trading pairs is something i like.

I want blockchain with variable block-time and block-size without the need for hard-forks and ready for fast transactions.

energy efficient this means something like neo or pos coins.

70% hate pos for security reasons but 30% like it maybe a good start to enter the market.

Maybe its to early for a perfect pos coin and wait for Vladimir Butterins POS solution and clone this, optimizing the blockchain only for fast payments without daps and the tokens option.

i have written to many old-school developer team who have already his coins but there are busy or not interested to make something new.

I just don't know where to start to answer this....

1 - Ideas are 1cent per 1000.
2 - I still do not see what value would YOU bring to the team. A good developer will only join someone of equal calibre.
3 - If you are not willing to invest time nor money, there is no point on following you.
4- Your idea of fix tech and then fix marketing means that you have not even read a paragraph about Lean development.
5 - You do not have to travel to meet people now days. It is called the internet.

Please, ask yourself, If I were a top programmer, why would I need this guy? If you can't find a really  good answer....

cryptodrei

Activity: 207

The future is your Genome

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:34:25 AM

money can buy anything,you should have funds to get a team because nothing is free in this world

hieu81

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:47:04 AM

Members do not trust new currencies, they are still in the verification phase. After a while, gradually, everything will be better.
justin86

Activity: 406

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:14:40 AM

You can only find freelancer people on the internet, you can't create a team which all team members do not know each other  Smiley that does not work. But there are lots of talented freelancers.

ALX3K (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:28:14 PM

Because too many coins are already made and some of them are worthless coins. Maybe they think that the coin you are going to make would belong to shitcoins. But if you really want team members just prove to them that your coin will be valuable if it really is, but if not please don't try!  Smiley

Thats thats true because many coins have no marketing or bad trading pairs an exactly here i will set the main focus.

But I only develop on the NEM Blockchain, cuz its the best Blockchain to build projects.

Why nem? sure there can handle a lot of tps but i am not sure about the blocktime and confirmation time? what are the advantages there?
to use some ready blockchain save time and cost but there is always the slave master position. if there make changes on blockchain we need to follow.

Can I join you, okay, just get free coins, little income is already?Huh?

Like i say no airdrops or free coins, but for members who help on this project there will be get rewarded yes.
But balanced, because i want later no dumps, even investors and traders in the first days must have fun and make good experience and not this pump and dump shitcoin feeling.

It can be difficult for several reasons, do you have something already done or you are beginning the project from scratch, people are going to be a lot more willing to become part of a project if they are able to see that the project is going somewhere already, besides what skill are you going to add to the project if you do not add much then it is obvious developers are going to ask for money instead of a share of the tokens.

Beginning from scratch yes, but i am not lacy my part is later the marketing, but i cant offer something that is not ready. first i need a coin.
even some exchanges, where i already have requested  want see a ready coin, with website, ann thread and more informations.

I want create something that worked

the different between this project and some shit coins is

good blockchain,
fast transfer if you pay something or have the need to make fast value transfer between exchanges

trusted developers

good trading pairs  not only btc/new coin

and if i or the team reinvest revenue  in marketing instead of dumping i see a success.

no endless developer promises or endless developing time.

In some areas are icos forbidden this is the reason i start conservative.. look litecoin even there started her with an ann thread and look where is it today.

i have an example faq for the ann thread but i think its to early to present because i have no  developers and members  even i don't know if its good or not

dasdingo

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:32:03 PM

Why nem? sure there can handle a lot of tps but i am not sure about the blocktime and confirmation time? what are the advantages there?
to use some ready blockchain save time and cost but there is always the slave master position. if there make changes on blockchain we need to follow.

Confirmation time max. 1 minute.
The main advantage is that nem is a really powerful blockchain with many inbuilt features.
They also have a really solid infrastructure worldwide.
Mallyx

Activity: 1138
Merit: 574

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:37:29 PM

Just buy 1 Waves, click 2 or 3 times to create a token,
you're done.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: