Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 08:59:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] EBang Ebit E9 6.7+TH/s, 800W, S9 & New Graphics Cards (1060 6GB & RX560)  (Read 159 times)
dylben1234 (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:16:54 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2017, 12:10:40 AM by dylben1234

Hi, Looking to sell a bunch of stuff... Either together or individually. Firstly EBit E9 Miner. It runs great at ~6.7-7.5TH/s and can be overclocked. It only uses around 800W at the wall so it's in the same ballpark as the S9 or Avalon 741. I am also including 2 spare hash boards that are tested and work great. All together fo4 $900 (negotiable) you're getting a great deal. Only defect is slightly darkened connectors due to low gauge wiring (see pics), this did not effect the miner in any way. If you have any questions just let me know. *Note, I can ship the spare hash boards with or without the heatsyncs- due to their heavy weight, it will add considerably more to the shipping price. The price is negotiable within reason. PM me if interested with your ZIP and I can give you a quote on shipping. I also have an S9 that runs at about 9.5TH/s on 2 boards (third board is semi functional but puts out a low hash rate. I am selling that for $1100, negotiable and will list that soon, but feel free to inquire about that too.

I also have 3 brand new RX560s graphics cards and 2 (nearly brand new) GTX1060 6 GB, meaning they're more than capable of ethereum mining (Half length) cards I'd be willing to part ways with- make me an offer. I'll post more pics of the S9 soon, but right now, you can see the E9 pics below.

Bitrated multisig escrow preferred, but willing to consider trusted traditional escrow.

Ebit, 6.7-7.5TH/s, ~800W with 2 Spare Boards - $900 (negotiable)
https://imgur.com/a/Kig08

Three BRAND NEW RX560 Graphics cards. For sale together or separate - $115 each, 3 for $300.
https://imgur.com/a/P8d3x

Barely used MSI GTX1060 6 GB (Ethereum Mining; Half Length) Graphics Cards - $215 each, $400 for both.
https://imgur.com/a/8UO8s

S9 @9.5TH/s (2 Boards working 100%, one running slow) - MAKE AN OFFER, PICS TO BE POSTED SOON

Edit: At the advice of a fellow user, I have added these two verification photos, proving these were taken today and by me:
https://imgur.com/a/hla2h
jenia1

Activity: 504
Merit: 267

HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:52:38 PM

just a suggestion. it would help if you add a piece of paper showing your username and a date to every picture

Making mining profitable
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ANN  Website  Facebook
                                   █████████
                             ███      ████████   █████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                             ███       ███████   █████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Mining Farm planning & advising
Equipment supply & transportation
Linking investors & ideas

dylben1234 (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:57:19 PM

just a suggestion. it would help if you add a piece of paper showing your username and a date to every picture

It took me 20 minutes to take all the pics and upload them 1 by 1, so I'd rather not retake them all again, but I will take a group pic like that, thank's for the advice.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: