Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:20:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinHive... CoinHive alternative?  (Read 17940 times)
Quimby88 (OP)

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:23:40 PM

Greetings all,

I am just wondering about your experience with coinhive integrated to on your website. I just tried to run a miner on my website for a while and even its saying on my (user) end I have mined 5000 Hashesh, on webmaster (via API) end I see that I have mined approximately only 50% of mined Hashesh.

I want to reward users mining coins on my websites fairly, but I cant do that if (according to coinhive) you have mined less hashes that you actually see on your end.

Plus 30% fee and withdrawal fee is just too much.

Any alternative?

grahamlyons

Activity: 338
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:34:10 PM

Greetings all,

I am just wondering about your experience with coinhive integrated to on your website. I just tried to run a miner on my website for a while and even its saying on my (user) end I have mined 5000 Hashesh, on webmaster (via API) end I see that I have mined approximately only 50% of mined Hashesh.

I want to reward users mining coins on my websites fairly, but I cant do that if (according to coinhive) you have mined less hashes that you actually see on your end.

Plus 30% fee and withdrawal fee is just too much.

Any alternative?

have a look at http://www.socketminer.com/
same hideous 30% fee though...but hopefully there will be more competition in this space soon, which should drive down fees Smiley
Coins4Days

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 04:16:36 AM

Cloudcoins.co is a fantastic alternative. They cut the 30% fee in half to 15% on their site. Coinhive pays around 0.0001515 XMR for every one million hashes. Cloudcoins pays around 0.00019000 XMR for every one million hashes. They are better than Coinhive in my opinion and are worth giving a try.

Flash1997

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:59:11 PM

http://coinpress.info/coinhive-alternatives/ - Here is a list of alternatives
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 07:29:42 PM

Coinhive is not so bad even if you should certainly find better.
I have turned the mining in a funny other way.

I pay a part in advance,but my members have as well to take a part of risk.

http://u2cloudmining.winspiral.net/monero_mining.php

You talk about 1000000 hashes and earning so much or so much...I offer less and in the same time more...just an other way.

People can earn even with a laptop mining only few minutes daily.
Ok they will not earn much but they will earn in a funny way.

felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:08:14 PM

Cloudcoins.co is a fantastic alternative. They cut the 30% fee in half to 15% on their site. Coinhive pays around 0.0001515 XMR for every one million hashes. Cloudcoins pays around 0.00019000 XMR for every one million hashes. They are better than Coinhive in my opinion and are worth giving a try.

thanks for thoes coinhive alternatives !
15% FEES INSED OF 30% fees is a word ! i will test cloudcoins soon.
and post my feedback here!

regards,
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 08:59:27 PM

regards,

A German saying (I translate)
trying goes over studying...
It is what i propose and I even pay for this.

Coins4Days

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 12:38:14 AM

regards,

You are very welcome! I'm glad you are looking for something new. It's just as easy to integrate a site into Cloudcoins as it is to Coinhive. Cloudcoin's payment per 1 million hashes are by my own calculations, by the way, so I can 100% vouch for that. They plan on adding dash and zcash mining in the future, along with proof of work captchas and detailed historical data of your website's past hashes. Smiley Pretty much any question you have about how to integrate them is answered here.

CineXMike

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:13:53 PM

Hi,

http://ad-miner.com/
Only 5% commision!

Lmme know what you think!

Greetings,
Mike
monerominerrocks

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:27:43 AM

We offer a website widget that mines through our pool.  Currently the pool fee is only 0.2%.  Integration for custom user id's will be in the near future.  If enough support we will integrate payout per 1M hashes for the Website Miner Widget.

http://monerominer.rocks/
propergunner

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:57:35 PM

Did you try Papoto? (Papoto.com). Continuous AV protection + 20% commission. Better hash rate than CoinHive because of this. 
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:48:38 PM

Well, maybe CoinHive have a too high fee but at least they are providing proper support and HTTP API which is allowing me to award users. Others have a slightly lower fee but no http api support, they basically just copied coinhive script and basically for no support and no extra features charging even worse fees in the end.

Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:07:32 PM

Still doesn't solve the problem that I would have no idea who mined what and I wouldn't be able to reward users based on that.

kevin135

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:26:24 PM

Still doesn't solve the problem that I would have no idea who mined what and I wouldn't be able to reward users based on that.

that's why i am telling you, i can make additional parameters, for example :
everybody will mine to your DOGE address, but you will show the miners another (iframe or not) link, with additional parameter &myuser (for example) that can be the ID or nick from your MYSQL table (ID or NICK etc.. whatever)..  i can modify and make a copy of code for everyone , with unique requirements

The only thing CoinHive has going for it is a good API and a reasonably well optimized miner that runs surprisingly well inside a browser sandbox. Other than that, I would jump to something else, but for now, I would rather pay coinhive for their good, reliable API than try to trust some shady thing.

——< Datecoin | The fastest successful match. The hottest ICO ever. >——
ANN | Medium | Twitter Facebook | LinkdedIn | Telegram
nrm4bits

Activity: 132
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:06:57 PM

Hi all, have you ever withdraw from coinhive or any other similar web services listed here? I would like to try some of them, actually I’m poorly trying to reach the minimum withdrawal number in coinhive. I would like to set up in a future a webpage which will implement a reward plus donation system. Thanks in advance for any reply.
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 06:20:41 PM

Hi all, have you ever withdraw from coinhive or any other similar web services listed here? I would like to try some of them, actually I’m poorly trying to reach the minimum withdrawal number in coinhive. I would like to set up in a future a webpage which will implement a reward plus donation system. Thanks in advance for any reply.

So far never withdrawn and I agree it is not easy if you are not numerous.

I propose mining in a team and team members in competition.

http://u2cloudmining.winspiral.net/monero_mining.php

juice99

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 11:05:31 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 08:28:39 AM by juice99

I recommend www.coinimp.com as alternative to coinhive, we have 0% fee (if you actively use their referral program), or if you don't, then 1% which is still way way below anything other on the market.
Mist3rX

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

Unknown

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:34:52 PM

You can mine on faucethub too and there u can get nice bonus Smiley

Best regards Smiley
Coins4Days

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 03:12:32 PM

You can mine on faucethub too and there u can get nice bonus Smiley

I think OP is looking for an embeddable miner for his website and not just a place where he can mine in exchange for satoshi. Smiley

mikser64

Activity: 186
Merit: 101

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 03:16:46 PM

Hello!
Check this out - webminepool.com
Starting beta on the 3-rd January.

You can contact me via forum currently, because not everything is ready for now.

WebMinePool - Multifunctional mining service for site owners and individuals.
GetCoins.me - boom coming soon
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: