Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 03:30:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinHive... CoinHive alternative?  (Read 17945 times)
pramila28

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

ADMIN & Idea Contributor with "ABY" BiggBoss

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:29:12 PM

You can mine on faucethub too and there u can get nice bonus Smiley
Hi friend even faucethub uses Coinhive  Grin, Even my friend Markabi using Coinhive Grin
ajmorenodelarosa

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:43:39 AM

This project looks really interesting as well https://www.adless.io, it's just a 5% and website visitors also will compute distributed machine learning problems with higher revenue than mining (I think this last part is under development)
DigDeepMining

Activity: 580
Merit: 253

Atheios.org

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:27:20 PM

wow so it looks like all these sites next big scam... so many of these scam sites popping up claiming to be the next big thing with small or zero fees then they just disappear I tried it with cloudcoins... so many problems not to mention my earnings been reset, their support said they would compensate for lost earnings....never heard anything since and now they have disappeared be warned everyone Smiley
Coins4Days

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 04:57:55 PM

wow so it looks like all these sites next big scam... so many of these scam sites popping up claiming to be the next big thing with small or zero fees then they just disappear I tried it with cloudcoins... so many problems not to mention my earnings been reset, their support said they would compensate for lost earnings....never heard anything since and now they have disappeared be warned everyone Smiley

Yup... I hopped on their site one day (this was a few weeks ago) to find my balance was wiped. I emailed support, no response. Now their whole site is gone... It's a shame. They had such a promising start. It stinks when people get greedy Sad

ajmorenodelarosa

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:05:20 PM

Also for coinhive I had the feeling hashrate obtained from my sites were too low... I think they just get some hashes for them, other sites like adless.io hashrate was almost the double and at least from them I got paid

Yup... I hopped on their site one day (this was a few weeks ago) to find my balance was wiped. I emailed support, no response. Now their whole site is gone... It's a shame. They had such a promising start. It stinks when people get greedy Sad
Anubhav712

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 10:58:22 AM

<<<DISCLAIMER : This is no promotion  >>>

I am just testing one more web browser mining site https://www.sparechange.io/ , not sure is this legit or not.
I have been searching for many articles , but none found for now. but from their site they look legit.

Does anyone have any suggestion on this.

mikser64

Activity: 186
Merit: 101

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 11:11:26 AM

I already briefly mentioed webminepool.com in this thread, but now we are launched, made few updates, catched few bugs, and started topic here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2687066.0

We are getting first users, everything is running smoothly.

WebMinePool - Multifunctional mining service for site owners and individuals.
GetCoins.me - boom coming soon
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 10:45:26 AM

Still doesn't solve the problem that I would have no idea who mined what and I wouldn't be able to reward users based on that.

Hello!
Check this out - webminepool.com
Starting beta on the 3-rd January.

You can contact me via forum currently, because not everything is ready for now.

I have installed WebMinePool on my mining page.
My members will have the choice to mine on CoinHive or WebMinePool.
It is not easy to compare because CH pays in XMR and WMP pays in satoshi
And I reward in dollars or U2 vouchers...
One will not be able to say which is the best,but which my members prefer.

http://u2cloudmining.winspiral.net/monero_mining.php

Nomad88
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 04:34:26 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 05:07:56 PM by Nomad88

If you are looking for an authorized mining script, I can provide it. In fact, with lower commission. The project is still in Beta phase, but feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I have sent you the link in PM.

If anybody else interested please contact me.

P.S; No antivirus/antiminer can catch the mining, but it is user friendly as we ask for permission before mining.

BitcoinsClub

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:35:09 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 06:56:27 PM by BitcoinsClub

If you are looking for an authorized mining script, I can provide it. In fact, with lower commission. The project is still in Beta phase, but feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I have sent you the link in PM.

P.S; No antivirus/antiminer can catch the mining, but it is user friendly as we ask for permission before mining.

Can you send me a demo link/details, please?
Thanks!
Nomad88
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 12:23:46 AM

Can you send me a demo link/details, please?
Thanks!

I have sent you a link.

Okuzgozu

Activity: 710
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:24:55 AM

It is very interesting if miner is really undetectable by antivirus programs. I have been using Coinhive for some time now, but most of of my visitors don't seem to be mining as eset is blocking them. I would like to try it as well. Could you please send me a link as well?
Coins4Days

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 04:12:05 PM

It is very interesting if miner is really undetectable by antivirus programs. I have been using Coinhive for some time now, but most of of my visitors don't seem to be mining as eset is blocking them. I would like to try it as well. Could you please send me a link as well?

Are you telling your users they are mining for you or are you hiding it in the background? You might get a higher hashrate if you keep your users in the loop of what's going on. If you are looking for a non-hidden miner, this might interest you. Smiley

Gridcash-net

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:42:29 PM

You also can test our service https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2856661  Wink Grin
mikehbrown

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:42:38 PM

Ill just leave this right here

www.sparechange.io

We charge 20%, super lightweight script, support portal that we actually reply to, official word press plugin. All the bells and whistles of CH.
juice99

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 06:07:17 AM

www.coinimp.com is for sure not scam, been here for a while and will stay for much longer. we always respond to all emails

We also recently lowered payout to 0.1 XMR

RYXES

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Merit me or don't.

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:00:55 PM

I am about to Crypto-Loot.com try out and see what it is like.

Wish Claymore did a webminer, the fees would be 1% and it would work perfectly.

Merit me or don't.
Ketser

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:51:37 AM

Looks like this thread became too advertising  Grin I tried some services and only gridcash guys has good adblock and av protection.
And all these "1% fees" guys. They are have really big withdrawal fee, so be careful.
nerohut.com

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:28:10 PM

You can try our service because is the best of all.
Daily payments by PayPal or Monero minimum $1.
Please visit: nerohut.com

Thanks !
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 09:49:55 AM

My mining system is not a CoinHive alternative but a CoinHive extention...
You mine by CoinHive by winspiral and you do participe at kinds of contests...

it's not much but at least it is paying:

People adapt the minining at the gain:
Why do not mine "CoinHive" by winspiral if it pays more than mining "CoinHive" other where?

Why does the same mining system pay more by winspiral than other where?
Because you mine strategickly that you earn more...so simple than that.

You have just to adapt...best is to mine on different place and adapt...yes so easy it is.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: