Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:28:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need your opinion. #2  (Read 402 times)
Whitly (OP)

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:44:16 PM

Banal exchanger btc to real money but with investment platform, what you think ?
Stroustrup

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:14:55 AM

Banal exchanger btc to real money but with investment platform, what you think ?

Well there are a lot of BTC -> FIAT exchangers, but never saw one with investment platform. How do you expect to pay back to the investors? I mean, the only way you can profit from an exchanger website is on the fees and exchange rate. So with an investment platform you would need to increase fees and have bad rates. Correct me if i'm wrong.

Anyway, i think to be successfull you would need to make a simple and minimalist website. No signups, no verifications, no headaches. Something like: User lands on main page, select the amount he would like to sell (in BTC), selects the payment method (this is another concern.. some e-wallets like paypal, skrill, neteller are instant, although they may limit your account and you would need to suspend your services for a while.. but you have the non-instant payments like SEPA, wire transfer, western union. not sure what payment methods you are thinking), the exchange rate will show and how much user will receive, and then a confirmation email with order ID and a link to follow the transaction maybe.

Good luck.
Whitly (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:37:22 AM

Well there are a lot of BTC -> FIAT exchangers, but never saw one with investment platform. How do you expect to pay back to the investors? I mean, the only way you can profit from an exchanger website is on the fees and exchange rate. So with an investment platform you would need to increase fees and have bad rates. Correct me if i'm wrong.

Anyway, i think to be successfull you would need to make a simple and minimalist website. No signups, no verifications, no headaches. Something like: User lands on main page, select the amount he would like to sell (in BTC), selects the payment method (this is another concern.. some e-wallets like paypal, skrill, neteller are instant, although they may limit your account and you would need to suspend your services for a while.. but you have the non-instant payments like SEPA, wire transfer, western union. not sure what payment methods you are thinking), the exchange rate will show and how much user will receive, and then a confirmation email with order ID and a link to follow the transaction maybe.

Good luck.

You are right, idea in provide exchange to people using investors money and pay back to the investors 50% from profit made on every exchange. Ofc I'm understand that I can promise them exact % every month like (1.5 - 3%), because %  will depends on total amount exchanged  during month and their part. Also problems in investing part , because I want let people wd money in any time , but also funds will frozen on period when someone exchanging, since every investment (% of investment ) involved in every exchange.
jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 01:19:11 AM

Potentially great idea you got here. I believe if implemented well, this could be a success. I agree that you need to you really need to make it simple and easy to understand. A good flat minimal design will be optimal. I can imagine this working locally in my country because not very much are into bitcoin still.

Once the platform is built would you also considering adding promotions like referrals and bonuses depending on the amount they converted? Also what other ways can you profit from invested money. Lending on big exchanges like poloniex?

Curious as to whether you've done the math for this.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
doxxix

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:24:45 AM

You'll definitely want to make sure you're WELL within the laws of the country you're doing this in, I know in certain places there are very specific laws regarding BTC-FIAT.

But if you can fit within laws, and provide a service that does some sort of revenue sharing of the fees, I think that would potentially work well.
Whitly (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:37:03 AM

Potentially great idea you got here. I believe if implemented well, this could be a success. I agree that you need to you really need to make it simple and easy to understand. A good flat minimal design will be optimal. I can imagine this working locally in my country because not very much are into bitcoin still.

Once the platform is built would you also considering adding promotions like referrals and bonuses depending on the amount they converted? Also what other ways can you profit from invested money. Lending on big exchanges like poloniex?

Curious as to whether you've done the math for this.

Yes ofc , like an sort of marketing.  Not thought about other ways of receiving profit from investors money, because original idea was in receving profit only from exchanging btc to real money (maybe even alts)  and from that profit pay % to investors - simply and easy and aslo thinking about how to make it public and legal.
Whitly (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:39:57 AM

You'll definitely want to make sure you're WELL within the laws of the country you're doing this in, I know in certain places there are very specific laws regarding BTC-FIAT.

But if you can fit within laws, and provide a service that does some sort of revenue sharing of the fees, I think that would potentially work well.

yes, it may be problem, cuz laws not same in every country. I will take a look on it.
Jake052478

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

I will do wonder for YOU!!!

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:03:58 AM

having an exchange business and also doing an investment scheme is now combined with many exchange business nowadays.   so this is very common nowadays.  My bitcoin wallets also encourage me to invest in their investment program and so on and forth.  So, this is very applicable nowadays of such businesses.
Whitly (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:38:16 AM

having an exchange business and also doing an investment scheme is now combined with many exchange business nowadays.   so this is very common nowadays.  My bitcoin wallets also encourage me to invest in their investment program and so on and forth.  So, this is very applicable nowadays of such businesses.

Oh I'm again late.
Jonashe

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

CryptoPuzzle.com developer

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 03:49:06 PM

Oh I'm again late.

haha  Grin next time it'll be the good. You have good ideas that are already applied. Think more to found the next big thing Wink

https://cryptopuzzle.com : NFT token on Ethereum Blockchain. Now on beta test on Ropsten Ethereum Network !
Millzp0

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:23:24 PM

Good luck.

like a "go-to" quick atm kinda of machine that lets you make a sell or buy...
im thinking like a bitcoin atm slot machine with buy/sell limit/stop ?

16B9V1QRCjLvzg676nbagXEtTigfekjwuS
Sanglotslongs2

Activity: 260
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:01:17 PM

Trading with ATM... How can you change your order ?  Roll Eyes ATM is for buying/selling and it's great when you travel.
Whitly (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:22:02 PM

Good luck.

like a "go-to" quick atm kinda of machine that lets you make a sell or buy...
im thinking like a bitcoin atm slot machine with buy/sell limit/stop ?

I dont really get what you meant , can you explain?
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:38:38 AM

This is a good idea but you have to make a feasibility study first if you can push through with it. You have to consider if the fees you will be able to collect from the people who will use your platform will be enough to cover the interest you will pay to those who will invest in it. There is also a need to take a look at the laws of your country if it is allowed or not and then know your competitors if you already have one and if you are the pioneer in this kind of project in your country then it would be an advantage too.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████