Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:32:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Paying for College Admissions Essay in BTC  (Read 1326 times)
whirlpool (OP)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 01:44:30 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2013, 01:54:48 AM by whirlpool

Hello everyone,

I need a college admissions essay written (~600 words) and I am willing to pay BTC for it. I would like to have something that is creative and inspiring, so I am willing to give you a decent amount of time (a couple weeks if necessary). We can discuss more details later, but I will pay at least $40-$50 in BTC for quality work. If you're interested, please let me know through PM or by posting on this thread.

Prompts:
1. Some students have a background or story that is so central to their identity that they believe their
application would be incomplete without it. If this sounds like you, then please share your story.
2. Recount an incident or time when you experienced failure. How did it affect you, and what lessons
did you learn?
3. Reflect on a time when you challenged a belief or idea. What prompted you to act? Would you
make the same decision again?
4. Describe a place or environment where you are perfectly content. What do you do or experience
there, and why is it meaningful to you?
5. Discuss an accomplishment or event, formal or informal, that marked your transition from
childhood to adulthood within your culture, community, or family.

Thanks.

Anon136
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 01:48:06 AM

40-50 dollars is no where near enough for quality writing. though I'm sure you can find some scrub to do it for that.

Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=381041
If one can not confer upon another a right which he does not himself first possess, by what means does the state derive the right to engage in behaviors from which the public is prohibited?
IamRichard

Activity: 567
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 03:55:11 AM

I'v helped tons friends and family write essays for top univ admissions in the U.S.

$40-50 will get you nowhere. Think about it, you are going somewhere that might determine the rest of your life in terms of job prospects, education, debt etc. Really? $40-60? lol

Try finding professional application essay writers, they should run around $300-1000.
ProfMac
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 04:01:37 AM

Hello everyone,

I need a college admissions essay written (~600 words) and I am willing to pay BTC for it. I would like to have something that is creative and inspiring, so I am willing to give you a decent amount of time (a couple weeks if necessary). We can discuss more details later, but I will pay at least $40-$50 in BTC for quality work. If you're interested, please let me know through PM or by posting on this thread.

Prompts:
1. Some students have a background or story that is so central to their identity that they believe their
application would be incomplete without it. If this sounds like you, then please share your story.
2. Recount an incident or time when you experienced failure. How did it affect you, and what lessons
did you learn?
3. Reflect on a time when you challenged a belief or idea. What prompted you to act? Would you
4. Describe a place or environment where you are perfectly content. What do you do or experience
5. Discuss an accomplishment or event, formal or informal, that marked your transition from

Thanks.

Why not write your own?

I try to be respectful and informed.
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 04:09:29 AM

Hello everyone,

Prompts:
did you learn?

Thanks.

Why not write your own?

Exactly if you can't write an essay for the college how do expect to do the work for that college? This deeply saddens me, this thread, cheating is never the answer.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 05:56:53 AM

Hello everyone,

Prompts:
did you learn?

Thanks.

Why not write your own?

Exactly if you can't write an essay for the college how do expect to do the work for that college? This deeply saddens me, this thread, cheating is never the answer.
+1 *John remembers countless nights burning the midnight oil to churn out his essays*
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 05:58:26 AM

Glad I'm Canadian and didn't need to do one

Lol do this one hehe
Reflect on a time when you challenged a belief or idea. What prompted you to act? Would you

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
Anon136
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 06:39:58 AM

Hello everyone,

Prompts:
did you learn?

Thanks.

Why not write your own?

i disagree. i definitely understand the reasoning behind hiring a professional writer in order to get your foot in the door of the college you really want to attend. of course you will have to write your own after this, but this one is significantly more important than all of the others.

If one can not confer upon another a right which he does not himself first possess, by what means does the state derive the right to engage in behaviors from which the public is prohibited?
Anon136
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 06:42:29 AM

Lol do this one hehe
Reflect on a time when you challenged a belief or idea. What prompted you to act? Would you

oh man i would totally reflect on the time i challenged my belief in the state. i wonder how far that would get me  Grin

raze

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 12:20:47 PM

Lol do this one hehe

oh man i would totally reflect on the time i challenged my belief in the state. i wonder how far that would get me  Grin

I wonder what they'd think if you wrote an essay challenging the ways of modern education. Please try it, whirlpool, and post response Smiley

BTC --16FPbgyUZdTm1voAfi26VZ3RH7apTFGaPm
LTC -- Lhd3gmj84BWqx7kQgqUA7gyoogsLeJbCXb
PPC -- PRpKGjgjNLFv8eR7VVv7jBaP8aexDFqk4C
Anon136
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 03:51:19 PM

Lol do this one hehe

oh man i would totally reflect on the time i challenged my belief in the state. i wonder how far that would get me  Grin

I wonder what they'd think if you wrote an essay challenging the ways of modern education. Please try it, whirlpool, and post response Smiley

challenge the idea of government funding and backstopped loans for college tuitions  Grin roflrofl

*edit* and hire a professional economist from the mises academy to write it

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 05:22:11 PM

Hello everyone,

Prompts:
did you learn?

Thanks.

I would possibly be willing to work with you on this. Send me a PM with more information and we'll go from there.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
syn999

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 07:07:13 PM

wow cheapest ever, i paid 300, my bad paid 600 for  1k words essays

Professor James Moriarty
aka TheTortoise

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 05:26:09 AM

The thing you guys forget is that , there are a lot of people who would do it for this kind of money , they dont care about his entrance to the uniformation or anything they dont care about if its a good quality work . All they care is that its 600 words and they get their money Cheesy
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 09:42:12 AM

i disagree. i definitely understand the reasoning behind hiring a professional writer in order to get your foot in the door of the college you really want to attend. of course you will have to write your own after this, but this one is significantly more important than all of the others.

That's completely backwards tho.  If the most important essay you'll write in college is the one to simply get in, it's not even worth the time to go.  You'd be better off staying at home than trying to kiss ass just to have the privilege to learn on your own, but with a guy getting paid to tell you what to learn and how to learn it.  When I pay for a meal, I don't expect the person to invite me into the kitchen and lecture me on how to make it.  I just want the meal.  You can't do that with education; you only learn through the activity of learning.  It is therefor a fabrication to say that thousands upon thousands of dollars later and an official degree is worth more than the time you actually spent learning how to do what it is you wanted to do, in which case, if you wanted to go to college, you should just go to any ol' college and get the same education (with the only difference being the environment, e.g., white schools vs lesser mixed/impoverished/government-grant schools), where an entrance essay isn't necessary and you'd save a shit ton of money on having to pay a guy 50$ for a half-assed entrance exam and a shit ton more on student loans (and I say student loans because someone who has scholarships can probably write their own entrance exams, ergo, they're perfectly content with the place they're trying to get into in the first place.)

Not to mention, we're on the Internet, where information is freely transmitted and can be copied an infinite amount of times, and yet we still find it necessary to pay an institution several thousands to teach us what we would largely learn on our own to begin with, all for a piece of paper that reaffirms that we're this or that because we couldn't figure out if we were or weren't without it, so it seems.  How long until we look back at this outdated method of knowledge sharing and laugh at just how much cash was thrown at degrees?

ProfMac
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 12:57:45 PM

Not to mention, we're on the Internet, where information is freely transmitted and can be copied an infinite amount of times, and yet we still find it necessary to pay an institution several thousands to teach us what we would largely learn on our own to begin with, all for a piece of paper that reaffirms that we're this or that because we couldn't figure out if we were or weren't without it, so it seems.  How long until we look back at this outdated method of knowledge sharing and laugh at just how much cash was thrown at degrees?

Suppose you are really sick, and you have two choices:

1.  A physician who learned everything on the internet.
2.  A physician who went to class and shaped his ideas in discussion with experienced professors.

I try to be respectful and informed.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 05:06:47 PM

Suppose you are really sick, and you have two choices:

1.  A physician who learned everything on the internet.
2.  A physician who went to class and shaped his ideas in discussion with experienced professors.

The other thing is that if you feel college is there for the knowledge, you're either going to a horrible school or you're missing the entire point. College is about building relationships and learning not the material itself, but the concepts behind things to make yourself a more productive person.

While you can learn things online, the vast majority of what you learn is more of situational knowledge than anything; the ability to apply that knowledge to completely unrelated things (or just similar but different things) is often lost.

This is also a huge reason why Doctorate degrees, for example, require that you do unique research that hasn't been done before. It shows that you understand how to apply different concepts to new things in order to teach yourself (and others) something fresh and exciting. Anyone can be a parrot.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: