Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:24:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO]🔥MOVEMENT🔥Pre-ICO IS LIVE!🔥PoS |EARN MONEY ON PEOPLE RUNNING  (Read 16177 times)
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:29:03 AM

Well, I understood the idea of the project. You run and earn coins, to which you can then buy something.
What goods will be available on these coins or tokens?
What exactly can I buy with this money?
Any items in the store
In which particular store? What kind of products will they be?

Hey,
We are working towards implementing an in-app shop where user will be able to spend gained RUN coins.
It is planned that the shop will send sports goods such as: sportswear, sports nutrition, workout accessories, as well as online/offline Fitness & Yoga courses.
You talk about RUN coins, but I thought that these coins first need to be exchanged for MOVE tokens before there is an opportunity to buy something...
That is, I mean that I thought I could pay only by tokens, not by coins of the RUN Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:32:09 AM

The developers say that the main feature is the use of the bonus factor. What is it and how is it used in the application?
Bonus factor? What?
What it is?
They call it a bonus multiplier or something like that. I just did not fully understand how this will work.

Hey,
The main feature of MOVE Token is to form an efficiency multiplier of gained RUN coins. It works just like PoS algorithm.
PoS algorithm?
What is the feature and what advantages does it give?
Can you explain the details?

Basically the more MOVE tokens you hold the more RUN coins you will "mine" (get by running and using our app).
That is, my savings of MOVE tokens will give me a bonus when I get new RUN coins, right?
SmokeMcPay (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Movement App Dev.Team

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 01:32:19 AM

The developers say that the main feature is the use of the bonus factor. What is it and how is it used in the application?
Bonus factor? What?
What it is?
They call it a bonus multiplier or something like that. I just did not fully understand how this will work.

Hey,
The main feature of MOVE Token is to form an efficiency multiplier of gained RUN coins. It works just like PoS algorithm.

The idea is just too good to be true,it's a win win way, we can earn and at the same time we can be fit, exercising is what we need now,and I don't have any motivation to do it, maybe earning coins will be a good motivation ,well will soon find a way.

Hello,
Thanks for your attention to our project. Thats the exact idea that stands behind Movement App concept - using blockchain technology and smart-contracts to motivate people to stay fit & healthy. Stay tuned and join our Bounty campaign, if you wish!

copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:33:47 AM

Well, I understood the idea of the project. You run and earn coins, to which you can then buy something.
Any items in the store
Hey,
We are working towards implementing an in-app shop where user will be able to spend gained RUN coins.
It is planned that the shop will send sports goods such as: sportswear, sports nutrition, workout accessories, as well as online/offline Fitness & Yoga courses.
Sporting goods?
That is, I will be able to spend my RUN coins only on goods related to sports?
Or transfer your RUN coins to MOVE Tokens and sell it or exchange to any other crypto.
Are there exchanges that have confirmed that they will support coins of the RUN?
SmokeMcPay (OP)

Movement App Dev.Team

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 01:36:55 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2017, 01:48:21 AM by SmokeMcPay

Any items in the store
Hey,
Sporting goods?
Or transfer your RUN coins to MOVE Tokens and sell it or exchange to any other crypto.
Are there exchanges that have confirmed that they will support coins of the RUN?

Not yet, It is too early to talk about it, we haven't even started the pre-ICO. We plan to announce it before ICO begins in February.

SmokeMcPay (OP)

Movement App Dev.Team

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 01:38:02 AM

Bonus factor? What?
What it is?

Hey,
PoS algorithm?
What is the feature and what advantages does it give?
Can you explain the details?

Basically the more MOVE tokens you hold the more RUN coins you will "mine" (get by running and using our app).
That is, my savings of MOVE tokens will give me a bonus when I get new RUN coins, right?

Exactly! Smiley

copyfile

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:54:29 AM

Any items in the store
Hey,
Sporting goods?

Not yet, It is too early to talk about it, we haven't even started the pre-ICO. We plan to announce it before ICO begins in February.
Just in whitepaper, developers wrote about such exchanges as Bittrex, Coinbase. I thought you already agreed with them. It turns out it was just an abstract example, right?
elrugrim

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:57:09 AM

What about legal information? Where is the company registered, in which country?
MehdiBmm

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:58:20 AM

What about legal information? Where is the company registered, in which country?
I actually have not seen any information about this  Undecided
wiak2

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:00:40 AM

Any items in the store

Hey,
Sporting goods?
You can easily exchange RUN coins for tokens or any other crypto currency. And then dispose of your money as you want
copyfile

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:02:51 AM

Any items in the store

Hey,
Sporting goods?
You can easily exchange RUN coins for tokens or any other crypto currency. And then dispose of your money as you want
Yes, I already understood this. But all the same it seems to me very uncomfortable. I thought everything would be much easier. You move - you get coins - you spend them.
Why do I need to exchange this for some tokens, on some exchanges and do other things. This is inconvenient, I think.
wiak2

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:04:22 AM

Any items in the store

Hey,
Sporting goods?
Yes, I already understood this. But all the same it seems to me very uncomfortable. I thought everything would be much easier. You move - you get coins - you spend them.
Why do I need to exchange this for some tokens, on some exchanges and do other things. This is inconvenient, I think.
As far as I understand, all this will be realized in the concept of one exercise. You do not have to bother with all these things. Smiley
elrugrim

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:06:07 AM

Any items in the store

Hey,
Sporting goods?
The developers say they are negotiating with the largest stores. They are going to conclude a partnership with such stores as bodybuilding.com; prodirectsport.com; keller-sports.com, etc.
copyfile

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:09:28 AM

Any items in the store
Hey,
Sporting goods?
The developers say they are negotiating with the largest stores. They are going to conclude a partnership with such stores as bodybuilding.com; prodirectsport.com; keller-sports.com, etc.
LOL c'mon
I do not need all this sport crap! I'm not interested in this
I go to the gym, ride a bike and walk a lot. I just want to get coins for it and spend it on things like iPhone X, Apple Watch, a subscription in Netflix or something. Smiley
elrugrim

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:15:19 AM

It is very strange that there is no information about this anywhere. I think it's important to know!
Usually projects do not hide such information
dedmaroz

Merit: 255

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:18:07 AM

So what about releasing tokens?
kaltar

Activity: 805

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:18:55 AM

So what about releasing tokens?
What are you talking about? What exactly do you mean?
MehdiBmm

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:21:28 AM

It is very strange that there is no information about this anywhere. I think it's important to know!
And also in the WP there is no legal information about the project.
I consider it worthwhile to deal with this issue, without it the WhitePaper does not look like a serious document describing the project, but as an advertising leaflet.
wiak2

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:22:32 AM

I consider it worthwhile to deal with this issue, without it the WhitePaper does not look like a serious document describing the project, but as an advertising leaflet.
I completely agree.
But the developers have enough time to fix it all.
Before the start of the pre-sale, more than a month! Smiley
elrugrim

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:23:12 AM

I completely agree.
But the developers have enough time to fix it all.
Before the start of the pre-sale, more than a month! Smiley
I hope they will deal with this issue
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: