Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:44:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO]🔥MOVEMENT🔥Pre-ICO IS LIVE!🔥PoS |EARN MONEY ON PEOPLE RUNNING  (Read 16177 times)
SmokeMcPay (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Movement App Dev.Team

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 12:38:52 AM

What about the developers? Do they have experience in creating similar projects?

We have several iOS and Android developers who would be responsible for creating our mobile clients. We view the mobile clients as the main interface that our audience should have to the platform. The rest of the team is very experienced in the backend and frontend frameworks as well as solidity programming. We plan (and actually do in our website) to use AWS for all cloud computing.

In fact, our whitepaper has a very detailed technical description of the project's architecture. If you're technically inclined, I would take a look.

elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:39:11 AM

When will the pre-ICO campaign start?
After 35 days
Wow
It's still not very soon, why did they start the company so early? Huh
I do not know, it seems to me because they want to attract more attention to this project, probably
Well, yes, it makes sense.
Simply I think I will not forget about this project in a month
LOL
Why should this happen? What kind of nonsense?
Well, at the moment the project causes a wave of interest, I want to invest. But since you have to wait a long time, then you forget about this project and it loses its interest. Is not it?
Well, not exactly. such a long time of project presentation helps developers to collect the necessary feedback from users and make their project better.
What exactly do you mean?
kaltar

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:42:28 AM

What about the developers? Do they have experience in creating similar projects?

We have several iOS and Android developers who would be responsible for creating our mobile clients. We view the mobile clients as the main interface that our audience should have to the platform. The rest of the team is very experienced in the backend and frontend frameworks as well as solidity programming. We plan (and actually do in our website) to use AWS for all cloud computing.

In fact, our whitepaper has a very detailed technical description of the project's architecture. If you're technically inclined, I would take a look.
This is very good, thank you!
But I meant, does your team have experience in creating sports software products or experience in creating commercial products?
Sakiri4

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:45:04 AM

After 35 days
Wow
I do not know, it seems to me because they want to attract more attention to this project, probably
LOL
Well, at the moment the project causes a wave of interest, I want to invest. But since you have to wait a long time, then you forget about this project and it loses its interest. Is not it?
Well, not exactly. such a long time of project presentation helps developers to collect the necessary feedback from users and make their project better.
For example, developers during this time will complete the documentation, the WP, perhaps supplement the site with some information, make a lightpaper or something like that. There will be translations into other languages, and all in that spirit. Such a long period of project presentation will only benefit! Smiley
elrugrim

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:50:28 AM

After 35 days
Wow
LOL
For example, developers during this time will complete the documentation, the WP, perhaps supplement the site with some information, make a lightpaper or something like that. There will be translations into other languages, and all in that spirit. Such a long period of project presentation will only benefit! Smiley
Probably you're right. We will follow the development of the project and wait for the start of the start of the pre-sale!
Sakiri4

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:51:02 AM

After 35 days
Wow
LOL
Probably you're right. We will follow the development of the project and wait for the start of the start of the pre-sale!
I completely agree! Smiley
copyfile

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:05:55 AM

Well, I understood the idea of the project. You run and earn coins, to which you can then buy something.
What goods will be available on these coins or tokens?
What exactly can I buy with this money?
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:11:14 AM

The developers say that the main feature is the use of the bonus factor. What is it and how is it used in the application?
kaltar

Activity: 805

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:13:14 AM

The developers say that the main feature is the use of the bonus factor. What is it and how is it used in the application?
Bonus factor? What?
What it is?
lordmick

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:14:01 AM

Bonus factor? What?
What it is?
They call it a bonus multiplier or something like that. I just did not fully understand how this will work.
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:16:19 AM

Well, I understood the idea of the project. You run and earn coins, to which you can then buy something.
Any items in the store
copyfile

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:17:33 AM

Any items in the store
In which particular store? What kind of products will they be?
SmokeMcPay (OP)

Movement App Dev.Team

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 01:18:09 AM

Bonus factor? What?
What it is?
They call it a bonus multiplier or something like that. I just did not fully understand how this will work.

Hey,
The main feature of MOVE Token is to form an efficiency multiplier of gained RUN coins. It works just like PoS algorithm.

MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:18:29 AM

Any items in the store
As far as I understood inside the application there will be a store of various products that you can spend your tokens Smiley
SmokeMcPay (OP)

Movement App Dev.Team

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 01:20:23 AM

Any items in the store

Hey,
We are working towards implementing an in-app shop where user will be able to spend gained RUN coins.
It is planned that the shop will send sports goods such as: sportswear, sports nutrition, workout accessories, as well as online/offline Fitness & Yoga courses.

lordmick

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:21:27 AM

Bonus factor? What?
What it is?

Hey,
The main feature of MOVE Token is to form an efficiency multiplier of gained RUN coins. It works just like PoS algorithm.
PoS algorithm?
What is the feature and what advantages does it give?
Can you explain the details?
Casabrandy

Activity: 837

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:23:11 AM

Bonus factor? What?
What it is?

Hey,

The idea is just too good to be true,it's a win win way, we can earn and at the same time we can be fit, exercising is what we need now,and I don't have any motivation to do it, maybe earning coins will be a good motivation ,well will soon find a way.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
copyfile

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:24:13 AM

Any items in the store

Hey,
We are working towards implementing an in-app shop where user will be able to spend gained RUN coins.
It is planned that the shop will send sports goods such as: sportswear, sports nutrition, workout accessories, as well as online/offline Fitness & Yoga courses.
Sporting goods?
That is, I will be able to spend my RUN coins only on goods related to sports?
SmokeMcPay (OP)

Movement App Dev.Team

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 01:26:05 AM

Bonus factor? What?
What it is?

Hey,
PoS algorithm?
What is the feature and what advantages does it give?
Can you explain the details?

Basically the more MOVE tokens you hold the more RUN coins you will "mine" (get by running and using our app).

SmokeMcPay (OP)

Movement App Dev.Team

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 01:27:40 AM

Any items in the store

Hey,
Sporting goods?
That is, I will be able to spend my RUN coins only on goods related to sports?

Or transfer your RUN coins to MOVE Tokens and sell it or exchange to any other crypto.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: