Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:24:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum , is it the future ?  (Read 3446 times)
JustTwo

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:15:27 PM

No, you see, when everybody here says it'll "be the future", "go to 1000+", "overtake btc"... you know it has run its course.

In the last month, eth is practically a pump & dump. Lots of spoofing & trades @ 0.01 eth during low volume hours --- these tell me it's now a speculative device. Since the crackdown on ICOs, eth has no more realistic use case and will remain like this for months or years until either 1. a new use case emerges or 2. it collapses.
BlazAlt

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:21:04 PM

Ethereum is an amazing coin, it has alot of potential of going the same path as bitcoin in the future. i would consider having ethereum as my long term investents of my extra profits.
tranle789

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:41:12 PM

Good question. This is possible. I think ethereum is a good coin. Its future will be bright. Because it's popularity like Bitcoin is increasing day by day and prices are rising. Hopefully we can see the ethereum side by side with Bitcoin in the future. Because many people now invest in ethereum. It will improve further in the future.
I agree with you . In recent years we have seen the great development of ETH and from the $ 10 price now becomes $ 300. I have a lot of profit from ETH and I am sure the ETH price in 2018 could reach $ 2000- $ 5000 because the ETH market is the most stable market in crypto
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:45:51 PM

Ethereum is actually one of the coin with a bright future but I dont see the coin replacing BTC in the nearest future because BTC is commonly much more accepted than Ethereum and the fact that ICO use the ethereum technology for there token have make ethereum to be much more recognized, aside ethereum would have been just an ordinary coin just like dodge coin and litecoin which is undervalued when they are being compare to the bitcoin
rickyleatham

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Get your share of the future

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:14:55 PM

ethereum now is dropping, it can not rise higher than 300$ and they are being effected by bitcoin price, bitcoin unstable drop make the whole altcoins market fluctuate, so i think it will take a long time for eth to rise back again, but i believe will eth potential, it will rise higher than now in the future.

prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:22:28 PM

Another parity bug is causing a systemic risk to Ethereum was found, ETH taking a hit now https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/ethereum/usd  Cry

criptolover12

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:43:49 PM

eth is realy big project. I have some investment but waves and oax also looks very promising. decentralised exchange will be the future.

OAX - REAL WORLD APPLICATION OF DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGES - V1
■  Hold your own keys - Liquidity Aggregation - Open and Transparent  ■
■ ■ WebsiteTeamWPTWPProject DeckANNBounty ANN ■ ■
ilkach

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:22:24 PM

Ethereum, technology is much better than bitcoin. On its basis, a large number of altcoyins have been developed, and a huge number of innovative technologies have been introduced. I believe in a great future. The forecasters gave him $ 800 by the end of the year, but judging by everything to this mark he will go slowly and for a long time.
Snapped_Marathon

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:25:17 PM

Since 2013 , the price of Bitcoin still increasing until it has passed 7k $ . i'm thinking about the Ethereum and it could be the same scenario like bitcoin after 2 or 3 years . is it possible ?

I don't think it can increase a lot more, because it's uncapped. It's not a store of value.
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:32:35 PM

Since 2013 , the price of Bitcoin still increasing until it has passed 7k $ . i'm thinking about the Ethereum and it could be the same scenario like bitcoin after 2 or 3 years . is it possible ?

Yes, it is second "best" coin on market right now, with it plan and number of users it will only go up for me so investing in it is so good idea.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
coinsontheroad

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:36:29 PM

I believe ETH will start to see a sharp increase once projects built on it start gaining stronger communities, widespread adoption and evidence of successful use cases.

If all this happens and it goes mainstream, I can’t see how ETH wouldn’t explode.

liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:02:56 PM

Maybe yes! Maybe no! (that the market), "Prediction" is the estimation of responses/response or it could be called a wish. But, seeing the current condition of Ethereal, buying and holding is the right thing to do, and it`s a good strategy To make a gain or profit
Because, most likely the price of Ethereal will experience a surge in the future, even though the surge can`t beat the price of bitcoin (King of Coins).
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:38:45 PM

We dont know if ethereum is same scenerio to bitcoin. Because before we dont know that happened today. But I hope the price of ethereum will continue to increase so we can make more profit. I have ethereum in my wallet rlight now and I will hold it for few years so I can make more profit once ethereum coin increase again and I hope that happen again.

Same as what I am hoping for, I am also looking forward for the price of ethereum to pump up and that would better with next year. Right now this time it's dumping due to the surging of bitcoin's price, but still I am hoping that this will not take any longer, because most of the common cases when a coin dumps successively there's a huge pump that will be possible to happen.

berluscoin

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:06:44 PM

If you mean that it can surpass bitcoin, I don't think so.
If you mean that it can reach $7,000, I think it is possible in the next 5 years.
2017 has been the first important year for Ethereum, it's very hard to know what the future reserves for it, I still see Bitcoin as a more solid investment.
Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:18:16 PM

If you mean that it can reach $7,000, I think it is possible in the next 5 years.
2017 has been the first important year for Ethereum, it's very hard to know what the future reserves for it, I still see Bitcoin as a more solid investment.

I am also agree with your opinion about this year is best for ethereum prices. So many projects will create their own token based on ethereum contracts and this excessed demand will result on higher ethereum prices. After 2 years price will be more higher than 2000$ if my prediction is right.

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
smauni
Copper Member

Activity: 484
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:20:57 AM

I think Ethereum also can go up to 1000$-1500$ in next year. But it can't touch 7000$ easily, though it's have it's own platform, quick transactions and lower fees. Most of the ICO is using ethereum so that it's value is increasing day by day. But BITCOIN is BITCOIN. No coin can touch it or become it. So that I think ethereum needs atleast 6-7years to touch 7000$.
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:30:53 AM

Bitcoin has fixed supply of 21 million. My understanding is that ethereum doesn't, and not sure it ever will even when it hits POS.

So I don't think ethereum can pass Bitcoin unless the demand for it goes crazy for whatever reason to compensate for its lack of a cap.
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:33:55 AM

It's a good coin, I like how the smart contracts work. But I don't think we will see much movement on eth yet, and prices will remain stagnant for a while.

I agree. But that's how bitcoin started. At first no one was banking on it, but where it is now is beyond me. I am one of those who shrugged when it was on its beginning phase. Poor me. I think Ethereum will peak too, but not like bitcoin. Just my 2 cents though.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Volant

Activity: 77

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:22:07 AM

Do you guys think price of ETH is going to tank now with the parity hack news?
francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:54:38 AM

Bitcoin has fixed supply of 21 million. My understanding is that ethereum doesn't, and not sure it ever will even when it hits POS.

So I don't think ethereum can pass Bitcoin unless the demand for it goes crazy for whatever reason to compensate for its lack of a cap.
Bitcoin is still on top amongst other cryptocurrency, ethereum is still been popular. And ofcourse more supports also on ethereum. But it doesnt mean ethereum can surpass btc still I go for bitcoin though I invest in ethereum is the next in my portfolio.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  

Jump to: