Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:58:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum , is it the future ?  (Read 3446 times)
foggywhite007

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:06:28 PM

a lot of people who said that Ether the BITCOIN 2.0 is better, faster, more reliable. And that. in capitalisation inferior to 4 times. That's the whole indicator. And in may, saying that the cue ball will ether die and will cost 1000

1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:26:15 PM

In my prospective in the future etherium will be the future coin but it cannot replace the bitcoin in the first place, if you invest in etherium you have the future to be millionare. Its just my observation according the price hike of the etherium.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:51:58 PM

I also believe in the fact that it can also happen. It is possible with the foundation that ethereum has made in this crypto industry. Many people use ethereum it has a faster and cheaper transaction compared to bitcoin. It is mostly used in these ICO because of its flexibility.
Ethereum has really gained some pretty good ground and there is no doubt about that, as it has given birth to a lot of tokens easily.

But, we have to consider the fact that the market is growing every day and new competitions keep arriving each day with probably the same thing or something much better and as long as we do not know what the future holds for any of them, then we cannot know if Ethereum is the future or not, but I doubt.
Lang09

Merit: 111

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:13:53 AM

It's not okay to happen, because that's what happened to Bitcoin at the time, when I first learned about bitcoin, his price was not quite as large as before. Over the years, it has risen nearly triple as compared to its former price. So it is possible that Etherium can occur. If I'm the investor, now is the time to buy and save ETH while the price is low because I'm sure that it will increase as well as bitcoin.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:52:02 AM

I do not know, at this time many people who moved to eth because the price is stable. well, it's very good, eth has an advantage that is not in other coins, and I think eth will continue to grow little by little.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:09:19 AM

I do not know, at this time many people who moved to eth because the price is stable. well, it's very good, eth has an advantage that is not in other coins, and I think eth will continue to grow little by little.
Ethereum will continue to grow yet the price now is not that high. It has a future because many of us still beleive in ethereum ability to reach the value high. Yes t will continue to grow even more so eth will be in demand and it will develop still.
Plixs

Activity: 297
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:05:27 AM

Since 2013 , the price of Bitcoin still increasing until it has passed 7k $ . i'm thinking about the Ethereum and it could be the same scenario like bitcoin after 2 or 3 years . is it possible ?

Yes After Bitcoin the next altcoin which i think is the best is Ethereum . There are many reasons for choosing Ethereum, as you can see the price is volatile and you can get good liquidity and if you are big player with big order's then your order will get filled completely and instantly than other altcoins. If you see trend analysis which says that ethereum is trending good and the average true range of Ethereum is really good which says that Ethereum is good for investing. Ethereum future is good as the demand is increasing with good speed within short span of time.
Hichi

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:58:35 PM

It might take a couple of years but Ethereum will be eventually the most valuable crypto in the world. It has proved itself several times that it can be number one. Developer adoption, user adoption, standard adoption, it has everything! The genius behind ethereum (Vitalik) is still such a young guy, and there are so many years ahead of him to learn so much more to be implemented in the blockchain. He's already brining in Zsnarks, and PoS soon, which are the rights directions for the ecosystem, once this is done we will see some initial interest in the coin, and then investment, then we'll be seeing some uber hype going on and eventually a dump and correction. Either way in a couple of year it will be worth so much more than what it already is.
Jarixx

Activity: 74

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:20:30 PM

Very possible. Ethereum is a strong project. Many tokens are on Ethereum blockchain.
Transactions are paid Ethereum so it's just boost his volume and price.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
kamudd

Activity: 466
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:14:52 AM

Since 2013 , the price of Bitcoin still increasing until it has passed 7k $ . i'm thinking about the Ethereum and it could be the same scenario like bitcoin after 2 or 3 years . is it possible ?

eth is a coin that has great potential to survive, because more and more people use eth especially ICO project. it is becoming an eth ruler to continue to survive and I think eth has a good future.

yhan2x

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:20:43 AM

ethereum is a good coin to use, i think after how many years, ethereum will reach a high volume of price as bitcoin has now a days.
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:35:25 AM

better ethereum is fast because transactionsa ethereum is difficult when in ethereum when you give out your private key will lose all your ethereum to be careful not to give the private key anymore.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:40:02 AM

ethereum is a good coin to use, i think after how many years, ethereum will reach a high volume of price as bitcoin has now a days.
Not only good, ethereum provide very good tech compared with another and large community. A lot of people are interested in the ethereum to be the token to store our value right now.
It seems to be a very interested thing for us to watch the more implementation to improve the platform soon.
Best choice right now.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:59:25 AM

This altcoin now is suddenly fall down their price, however I still believe that this coin have a pretty future. But for now I was surprised that bitcoin cash was continuously supported by the miners and their price now in the market was closed to ethereum.
Hopefully that bitcoin cash was not surpass the ethereum because if it is happen I think price of bitcoin was also be affected.
SriNr

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:30:32 AM

on reality now the price of ETH is cheaper from BTC, but a while not impossibele if ETH to be rival BTC, so eth is a good  safe for investment for the future...
HariiPKB

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:06:34 AM

Bitcoin have great perform in this year. Next 2 3 years ,ETH will be the best. They have good plaform for token, privacy. I guess Eth will beat Bitcoin soon.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:17:10 AM

This altcoin now is suddenly fall down their price, however I still believe that this coin have a pretty future. But for now I was surprised that bitcoin cash was continuously supported by the miners and their price now in the market was closed to ethereum.
Hopefully that bitcoin cash was not surpass the ethereum because if it is happen I think price of bitcoin was also be affected.
I think even there's a lot of problems in ethereum they can manage it, because this coin have high potential in the market more supporters of this coin are still holding this coin due to they believe that this ethereum coin are increase this coming year of 2018.
We don't care even many miners supports bitcoin cash all we wants is to increase the value of ethereum in the market.
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:40:37 AM

Yes I think there is a possibility Ethereum could be the same scenario like as Bitcoin. I believe this coin has a good role for investors and many parties who support Ethereum. And I am sure as time passes towards the future, this coin will be more popular and increasingly in demand by many people. But however still, I don't make sure that Ethereum will shifted Bitcoin.

rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:01:49 AM

Yes I think there is a possibility Ethereum could be the same scenario like as Bitcoin. I believe this coin has a good role for investors and many parties who support Ethereum. And I am sure as time passes towards the future, this coin will be more popular and increasingly in demand by many people. But however still, I don't make sure that Ethereum will shifted Bitcoin.
Maybe Ethereum shifted to bitcoin but before it happen it has long long run of time, due to many altcoins are want to stolen the position of bitcoin in the market. But it was hard to reach it for them because bitcoin now have high reputation in the crypto currency society.
I'm looking forward to the ethereum future, maybe it takes a time but I'm sure they will reach the position of bitcoin at the right time.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:26:04 AM

I think also that's happen the price of ethereum continue  to increase el. But the price of bitcoin will still higher than the price of ethereum . But I hope the price will increase so we can make more profit in the future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print