Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:13:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum , is it the future ?  (Read 3446 times)
JainaVsUther
Copper Member

Activity: 123
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:54:45 AM

I think not. It's shown to have slow network congestion lately and this will only get worse as more projects based on ETH are released. There are much better blockchains in development that will have a higher TX/s.

Disgruntled ICO promoter. Looking to bring some professionalism to the industry if anyone is interested.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Budugbass

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:57:21 AM

The same scenario or not on Ethereum, it could have been a coincidence or it could have been planned Ethereum could following the price developments scenario like as bitcoin.
Anyhow Ethereum is the one of the most highlight and most important role altcoin in ICO and other investment destinations.
For the likelihood, I think it's possible that Ethereum would be following the bitcoin's price movements due Ethereum seems playing an increasingly important role like as bitcoin to everyone and has been supported by various parties.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:17:14 AM

I just saw a Facebook post somewhere sharing his screenshot of CoinMarketCap last November 2016. During that time, Ethereum was still almost $10. I just can't believe about Ethereum's value fast forward to today.

Now that it's growing in value, I could say that Ethereum has a brighter future ahead. However, Ethereum needs to be stable in doing transactions because of some network congestion issues caused by CryptoKitties.

I could honestly predict that Ethereum might reach at least $5k this year. I could see that coming.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:28:48 AM

ethreum is the future of the coin which is nice. ethereum will have a high price in the future later on about 2 to 5 years into the future. therefore, of course, the ethereum currently is very suitable for purchase as long as the price is not soared.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
PanGiMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:29:17 AM

Since 2013 , the price of Bitcoin still increasing until it has passed 7k $ . i'm thinking about the Ethereum and it could be the same scenario like bitcoin after 2 or 3 years . is it possible ?

Bitcoin is not eternal and once it falls to the previous level, only the Ether will already be more expensive than him at times two. Yes, and the demand, accordingly, will take over all on itself, that's where the crypto-currency will be from the same level and value in the world.
delegate-doom

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:31:57 AM

Yes I honestly think Ethereum is the future, and the flippening is going to happen very soon...maybe this year
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:50:46 PM

They'll have to find a way to fix scalability issues first, though

Kocret02

Activity: 1120
Merit: 250

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:11:42 PM

ethereum in the future will be one of the best and also expensive cryptocurrency coins. we can buy and hold etherum coins for profit, ethereum is great for long-term and highly stable investment.

MEGATRON_S

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:18:43 PM

I think that yes, since it is used in many purses to withdraw funds to the stock exchange and into our currency, it enjoys great potential at this hour, and it can rise to the level of coin number 2 after bitkoynom
webmone

Activity: 287

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:23:58 PM

Since 2013 , the price of Bitcoin still increasing until it has passed 7k $ . i'm thinking about the Ethereum and it could be the same scenario like bitcoin after 2 or 3 years . is it possible ?

I do not think that the ethereum can grow so high. In the network of Ethereum, there is no ranking for transactions and alternative branches of the block. This leads to the fact that the game CryptoKitties or some others can slow the entire network.
KluFf

Activity: 336

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:12:37 PM

i guess Ethereum has a huge potential to be the Future coin.
thats why im Earning it and holding so that i wont have any regrets in future,
i just hate only Ethereum tokens too many shitcoins

......A L F A ─ E N Z O......
\▼/ "Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem \▼/
...FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM BOUNTY...
chromium jedi

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:14:44 PM

this coin is interesting, but to be a future it needs more upgrade capabilities
when it go down because of cryptokitties, it make me think hard why and should it be number 2??

I do not think that the ethereum can grow so high. In the network of Ethereum, there is no ranking for transactions and alternative branches of the block. This leads to the fact that the game CryptoKitties or some others can slow the entire network.
i think ETH can grow higher than now, ETH is popular for ICO nowadays
but it needs more thing to do

swaptaker

Activity: 187

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:21:49 PM

i guess Ethereum has a huge potential to be the Future coin.
thats why im Earning it and holding so that i wont have any regrets in future,
i just hate only Ethereum tokens too many shitcoins

From 10-15 major coins, including bitcoin, ETH is the most stable and promising one. If you have hold it, and you will understand my perspective about ethereum in the near future.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:56:38 PM

All eth fans will agree with you but we should also keep it in mind that Eth has 4.5x more supply than eth but at the same time if btc can go to 50k+ this year then why not eth can reach 10k. So lets wait and see.

if other shit coins can do it, why not ETH? We will see ETH 10k$ this year. Just my 2sats.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
conkeconke

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:04:07 PM

I think not. It's shown to have slow network congestion lately and this will only get worse as more projects based on ETH are released. There are much better blockchains in development that will have a higher TX/s.
It hit the bottleneck. No more improve or any chance to up if those pb hasn't fix.
grimoire5

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:14:38 PM

It hit the bottleneck. No more improve or any chance to up if those pb hasn't fix.
yes, there are higher and free
hit the bottleneck? that's what i'm afraid of
remember search engine yahoo? it kick out by google... it give free search engine without ads... and now yahoo se is defeated
i'm afraid if ETH not do something, similar thing will happen to them
down because of cryptokitties is not good
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:18:31 PM

The same scenario or not on Ethereum, it could have been a coincidence or it could have been planned Ethereum could following the price developments scenario like as bitcoin.
Anyhow Ethereum is the one of the most highlight and most important role altcoin in ICO and other investment destinations.
For the likelihood, I think it's possible that Ethereum would be following the bitcoin's price movements due Ethereum seems playing an increasingly important role like as bitcoin to everyone and has been supported by various parties.

Don't know what you are talking about planned developments scenario in terms of price. Ethereum does have a highly centralized leadership and core development, but I do not believe they have any influence on price, if they did it would not have taken them so long to reach the thousand dollar barrier. They are probably disappointed in 2017 a few times, but with 2.0 announcement they are going to be pleased with the performance this year.

And for the first time we see it no longer ties to Bitcoin price developments so it is now fully maturing into its own coin independent of Bitcoin price.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BitProCoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:27:38 PM

I think he will overtake Bitcoin capitalization in 2018 and its price reaches the level of $ 3000-4000 per 1 eth.
ScroodjMoney

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:52:24 PM

Ethereum is very useful platform with smart contracts, so, in the future ethereum price will growing. Also Buterin said, that it is possible to burn tokens in future, which will raise the price.
Long Distance

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 03:52:38 PM

Don't know what you are talking about planned developments scenario in terms of price. Ethereum does have a highly centralized leadership and core development, but I do not believe they have any influence on price, if they did it would not have taken them so long to reach the thousand dollar barrier. They are probably disappointed in 2017 a few times, but with 2.0 announcement they are going to be pleased with the performance this year.

And for the first time we see it no longer ties to Bitcoin price developments so it is now fully maturing into its own coin independent of Bitcoin price.

I agree, now the price of ethereum can not be affected by bitcoin anymore. and I believe ethereum will make a surprise in 2018
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  

Jump to: