Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:44:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum , is it the future ?  (Read 3446 times)
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:55:43 AM

Maybe it is, but we don't be so sure about it. As of now ethereum is in the pump and better to hold it for the future. We should consider also other crypto's not only ethereum or Bitcoin because they can have potential to grow in the long run.
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:20:29 AM

Maybe it is, but we don't be so sure about it. As of now ethereum is in the pump and better to hold it for the future. We should consider also other crypto's not only ethereum or Bitcoin because they can have potential to grow in the long run.
although the potential for ethereum in the future is very high and now ethereum can serve as a potentially good coin, but we do have to see the potential of another coin. because other coins also have good potential to serve as trading or investment.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Mohondoa

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:46:49 AM

Ethereum, is the future coin ? YES of course.  Smiley

Ethereum, will it same as bitcoin valuable ? i think NOT, but everything is possible at crypto.  Undecided

Because as we know if BTC is more valuable than ETH. And the price of BTC more than the other coins. Its the legendary coins and will not be replace by other coins.
But the problem is, BTC more difficult to trade and more slowly at the transaction more then the ethereum.
So the conclusion is, ethereum will be more than bitcoin at the future, more people will accept it to be their virtual digital money. Smiley
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:55:09 AM

Since 2013 , the price of Bitcoin still increasing until it has passed 7k $ . i'm thinking about the Ethereum and it could be the same scenario like bitcoin after 2 or 3 years . is it possible ?

Maybe but we don't know when because for now Bitcoin is very popular as the most promising crypto currency investments in which people are now always looking for Bitcoin as an alternative investments. Unlike Ethereum and other Altcoins in which it will need to promote their products to gain more investors and also they need to do something about crypto advertisements banning by FB, Twitter and Google in which will fully effect on June.
crypto_gaint_stark

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:07:27 AM

There’s a high chance of a possibility that Ethereum will replace bitcoin in the top of cryptocurrency. Well, We all know that Bitcoin is the King of Cryptocurrency but Ethereum has a higher demand right now. Many investors are investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin because of its possibility to increase its price. Plus, there are many projects coming up unlike ripple, and one such project I got to know recently is this token AGRI by blockgrain.io and they are only 7.5 cents! I'm confident because that is backed by Grain…the only asset that has inherent value throughout history.
I’m pretty confident of picking up big bags in their ICO. You can check out AGRI here: blockgrain.io
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:20:02 AM

There’s a high chance of a possibility that Ethereum will replace bitcoin in the top of cryptocurrency. Well, We all know that Bitcoin is the King of Cryptocurrency but Ethereum has a higher demand right now. Many investors are investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin because of its possibility to increase its price. Plus, there are many projects coming up unlike ripple, and one such project I got to know recently is this token AGRI by blockgrain.io and they are only 7.5 cents! I'm confident because that is backed by Grain…the only asset that has inherent value throughout history.
I’m pretty confident of picking up big bags in their ICO. You can check out AGRI here: blockgrain.io
Ethereum will replace bitcoin? do you still have this hope that eth or any other coin cab beat bitcoin when it has almost been a decade that all of these low coin have been trying to take it out but failed pathetically and not only this but all these coins depend on bitcoin for sustaining the falls and surviving? Bitcoin is said unbeatable not for nothing. Bitcoin will remain at the top of crypto world forever.
salintheonline

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:28:32 AM

if i say yes its wrong.ETH has good future,but BTC is the main coin.i dont think ETH can overtake BTC nearly.but some day it will happen.
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:16:43 AM

Since 2013 , the price of Bitcoin still increasing until it has passed 7k $ . i'm thinking about the Ethereum and it could be the same scenario like bitcoin after 2 or 3 years . is it possible ?

Ethereum is indeed the future. It's going to get close to bitcoin sooner after we get much more exposure on the mainstream media where crypto isn't treated as a criminal tool anymore.
Julibas

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:06:07 AM

Etherium - very good project. He takes the second place after bitcoin. Now it is restored, Etherum - a good coin for long-term investments. I invest in him, he think will make me to the rich.
anggurMerah

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:41:04 AM

Since 2013, the price of Bitcoin still increasing until it has passed 7k $. I thinking about the Ethereum and it could be the same scenario like bitcoin after 2 or 3 years . is it possible?

Yes, of course, this is very likely to happen on Ethereum coins. Not only is Bitcoin capable of achieving high grades but Ethereum is also capable of achieving such high scores. Although it takes a long time. Because everything does need a process and nothing is instant. So as a fan of crypto you should be patient waiting for it will happen. Never underestimate a coin.
bitbouillion

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:48:09 AM

In the mid-term, ETH will always win if there is a decline as of today. My forecast is 2k dollars will be stable.

KJMZNine

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:50:17 AM

Really crazy that we still have some Ethereum Disbelievers here, because it is one of the great coins that we have in our crypto world right now. I remember the good old times when really everybody hated Ethereum... Cheesy And in the end it mooned!
europesss

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:54:52 AM

Monday, May 7th will be an important day for the future of cryptos. I've personally sold off all my ETH holdings to USD to hedge against possible bad news. I cannot take any chances at the moment. If the news is good, I'll immediately buy back in no matter the price, but if bad, I won't get rekt. 

https://cryptoslate.com/the-fate-of-ethereum-eth-pushes-toward-800-as-regulatory-announcement-looms/
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:09:53 AM

many altcoins are using eth as their platform, and i am positive that eth can go higher in the future, maybe not higher than bitcoin but will surely be a big bull by then.
maliboom

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:50:42 AM

ether will exceed bitcoin. forsxe this will not happen in 2018 but certainly by 2020
TommyAMD

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:57:30 PM

This cryptocurrency can also develop like everyone else, it can not be so isolated, because it is also nothing special, and so it also has all the advantages like the rest.
ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:54:35 PM

Ethereum is the highest value altcoin on the market, just behind Bitcoin in terms of capitalization. Ethereum has advanced blockchain technology, it has a professional development team, extensive support community. Ethereum is also very popular, most ICO projects are built on the foundation of Ethereum, every day it also has a huge trading volume. Currently Ethereum is recovering, prices are rising, but prices are still quite low, this is the last opportunity for us to invest in Ethereum before its price increase in the next few months.
Froy

Activity: 476

https://saturn.black

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:01:11 PM

Everything is possible. there is such a possibility that he will still be able to surpass the king of cryptocurrency, although this is only a dream.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:11:40 PM

the longer i spend studying crypto the more convinced i am that the vast majority of what's around right now is proof of concept with no real future.

ethereum won't be used by the masses unless it becomes much simpler and much less clunky. someone will come up with something that does what it does better, cleaner and in a more foolproof manner.

that's if crypto switches to actual usage. if it doesn't then none of that matters.
cannycassiopeia

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:23:46 PM

You'll never know what will gonna happened in the future. Speculations are not a good basis since all of them have no proof. Much better to just wait for further updates regarding Ethereum's strategies for this year. If down trend is very easy for Ethereum to pass, let's all hope for the best. Everyone seems to so curious about Eth's futute. So stay tuned and support Ethereum till the end.

I'll be active when the bull market comes back
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  

Jump to: