Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:53:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum , is it the future ?  (Read 3446 times)
Idoe

Activity: 334
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:34:33 AM

Ethereum is a precious coin in the future so I am very confident that its future is very bright, Ethereum has smart contract technology which is very much liked by many people, so I am sure over time the price will increase.
auliasilvana

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:46:00 AM

Since 2013 , the price of Bitcoin still increasing until it has passed 7k $ . i'm thinking about the Ethereum and it could be the same scenario like bitcoin after 2 or 3 years . is it possible ?

Yes, of course, this is very likely to happen. I believe that Ethereum has a good future and someday Ethereum can be like Bitcoin. But of course for Ethereum to reach like Bitcoin takes years and not as easy as we imagine. But I believe the future price of Ethereum will increase better than before.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:38:17 AM

Since 2013 , the price of Bitcoin still increasing until it has passed 7k $ . i'm thinking about the Ethereum and it could be the same scenario like bitcoin after 2 or 3 years . is it possible ?

I think Ethereum will not get the same price as Bitcoin but I'm sure Ethereum will be one of the most popular tokens in the future

As Ethereum becomes more and more popular in the future, it is not impossible. The bitcoin period isn't widely known, its value is only several hundred dollars, we can't think of it at $20,000.
No doubt again that ethereum is a growing coin, hundreds of tokens that use eth of course make the use of eth keep on increasing and I'm sure that someday ETH price will reach $ 20k.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:41:15 AM

A resounding, YES. Ethereum is the future.

Ethereum is a platform that is experiencing growing mass adoption daily. The thing is, it does so much more than your average coin. It is the first to market with real smart contracts that can revolutionize the way the world handles finance. I'm betting my money on ETH all the way.
Posisi

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 06:48:56 AM

I think Ethereum will not get the same price as Bitcoin but I'm sure Ethereum will be one of the most popular tokens in the future

As Ethereum becomes more and more popular in the future, it is not impossible. The bitcoin period isn't widely known, its value is only several hundred dollars, we can't think of it at $20,000.
No doubt again that ethereum is a growing coin, hundreds of tokens that use eth of course make the use of eth keep on increasing and I'm sure that someday ETH price will reach $ 20k.
yes, Ethereum is a potentially high coin, the demand for the Ethereum in the market is increasing from time to time, so I am confident of its future and hopefully, Ethereum can reach $ 20k in the future.
palvinta

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:14:08 AM

I'm sure that someday the future of Ethereum can be like Bitcoin. Yes, Ethereum can be like Bitcoin may take about 5 years and even more. But I believe that Ethereum is able to prove to be the best and most promising coin.
Iceblast

Activity: 783
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:27:34 AM

I'm sure that someday the future of Ethereum can be like Bitcoin. Yes, Ethereum can be like Bitcoin may take about 5 years and even more. But I believe that Ethereum is able to prove to be the best and most promising coin.
probably not until 5 years ethereum will be able to have good fortune like bitcoin, ethereum nowadays has the potential to grow faster in crypto, so i always optimistic ethereum in future will be good.

extrimals

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:41:45 AM

I am sure that this coin will have a future, I can even say that this bcdet worthy future for the development of this coin, and now the coin does everything to improve its position.
btcash

Activity: 968
Merit: 515

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:58:43 AM

Vitalik ;
"My view: there are basically 5 scaling strategies:

1. Many separate chains
2. Super-big blocks
3. Incremental improvements that don't change security model (eg. replacing txs + sigs with compressed delta + STARKs)
4. Layer 2 (channels and plasma)
5. Sharding"
Redredred

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:19:43 AM

Ethereum has the brightest potential compared to other altcoins. i believe that as more ICOs are being launched everyday and most of them are built on the Ethereum smart contract. This add significant value to Ethereum ecosystem and price. So if ICOs will cotinue to increase then Ethereum will have future
dodziu

Activity: 473

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:23:34 AM

It is very possible for ethereum to rise as fast as bitcoin because of the good potentials that it has and the rate at which the price rises but I do not think it can overtake botcoin. Ethereum has a very good future in crypto and will certainly remain the best altcoin.
Pechalka

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:30:11 AM

It is very possible for ethereum to rise as fast as bitcoin because of the good potentials that it has and the rate at which the price rises but I do not think it can overtake botcoin. Ethereum has a very good future in crypto and will certainly remain the best altcoin.
No chance. Eth has a good future. But his goal is not to replace BTC. Vitalik said that ETH for smartconracts. Not for digital gold or silver. Not for payment. And with this goal ETH quite successfully copes. And that's all

mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:54:10 AM

eth investors always want to compete with btc This attitude supports the rising graph for eth, will benefit more in the long run.

Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:12:58 PM

Crypto-currencies are the future. Ethereum is one of the first, maybe the first I don`t know, decentralized
platforms and who is first have advantage over others that comes later.
   Ethereum already have strong community with many users. Tokens created on Ethereum platform are coming
out every day, community is growing.
   Ethereum will be one of the biggest, or maybe the biggest, platforms and will take important place in crypto-world.
That is a good future to looking forward, as community and user base grows price will grow too, buying now it`s one
of good options we have.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Coinredd

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:44:33 PM

mostly will be a new future after bitcoin i guess.. with a lots project are now using their platform there was no doubt at all they ethereum cannot achieve it. trust at ethereum more then bitcoin.
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:07:44 PM

Ethereum is the best of altcoins at the moment and have the future
ethereum is the big community and the platform ethereum is the best.

I am sure that Ethereum is the currency of the future. This platform is well-developed, and ETH is used everywhere. And yes, it is surely the best altcoin.
Mueller Layerd

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:00:11 PM

Ethereum is a precious coin in the future I see the development is very good, Ethereum quality no doubt, Ethereum is now number two after Bitcoin, I believe the future of ETH is very bright
astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:50:12 PM

Ethereum is the best of altcoins at the moment and have the future
ethereum is the big community and the platform ethereum is the best.

I am sure that Ethereum is the currency of the future. This platform is well-developed, and ETH is used everywhere. And yes, it is surely the best altcoin.
not yet certain mate, it looks like ethereum is losing its power against bitcoin right now, compared in feb and march it shows a lot of potential in replacing bitcoin as the number one cryptocurrency but right now it becomes non-resistant as well on bitcoin, but for me i think ethereum has a brighter future compared to its co-top alts.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
cuprice

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:30:15 AM

Ethereum will grow and develop and at least for a couple of years it will remain a leader.
Yeah if bitcoin takes 9 years to rise at $19k, I hope ethereum can do it too it should have to attract more buyers to invest in this currency to make it there on top. Let's see it the coming years if this is meant to be on the top of all currency.
rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:52:09 AM

Ethereum will grow and develop and at least for a couple of years it will remain a leader.

It is common sense by traders that every coin will get its value over the few years. Noone can exactly predict the future but we just speculate the future prices. I hope after few years ETH will find its deserved price and it will surpass the other value of alternative coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  

Jump to: