Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:21:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum , is it the future ?  (Read 3446 times)
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:03:24 AM

Ethereum will grow and develop and at least for a couple of years it will remain a leader.
Yeah if bitcoin takes 9 years to rise at $19k, I hope ethereum can do it too it should have to attract more buyers to invest in this currency to make it there on top. Let's see it the coming years if this is meant to be on the top of all currency.

Exactly, it is not impossible for ethereum to increase its price without bitcoin. Bitcoin already proves that it has the ability to reach more than what we expected. Soon ETH will follow Bitcoin but ETH alone it will not cross the Bitcoin price.
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:54:35 AM

Ethereum will grow and develop and at least for a couple of years it will remain a leader.
Yeah if bitcoin takes 9 years to rise at $19k, I hope ethereum can do it too it should have to attract more buyers to invest in this currency to make it there on top. Let's see it the coming years if this is meant to be on the top of all currency.

Exactly, it is not impossible for ethereum to increase its price without bitcoin. Bitcoin already proves that it has the ability to reach more than what we expected. Soon ETH will follow Bitcoin but ETH alone it will not cross the Bitcoin price.

i think eth will surpass btc until 2020.
it is faster and more dynamic. users will use this chain commonly.
Paul23

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:00:33 AM

Although this kind of coin ethereum are also good coinif ever invest you or hold you ,but maybe it can do,,the same to bitcion price but maybe took a years if will happen,,becauase many viewers here are also belive to etheruem coin that will have a good future after all ,and I'm also believe on that,but as of now its only prediction,, and just wait if will happen if the future.
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:08:36 AM

Ethereum is a precious coin in the future I see the development is very good, Ethereum quality no doubt, Ethereum is now number two after Bitcoin, I believe the future of ETH is very bright
Another preference of bitcoin to be used as an investment is indeed ethereum. people are already familiar with ethereum and also they already understand the usefulness of ethereum for what
CptThomas13

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:57:39 AM

I think ETH is still leading in altcoin and this is really good because it is where long term investment is, and now ICO projects use ETH platform, there is huge potential in the interim, this is co promising.
Dewao

Activity: 337
Merit: 100

Qravity is a decentralized content production and

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:04:17 AM

Ethereum is a precious coin in the future I see the development is very good, Ethereum quality no doubt, Ethereum is now number two after Bitcoin, I believe the future of ETH is very bright
Another preference of bitcoin to be used as an investment is indeed ethereum. people are already familiar with ethereum and also they already understand the usefulness of ethereum for what

Ethereum is really popular especially to those people who also hold token because you need ethereum in token, that is one of the reason why I believe in ethereum because many people use token and ofcourse they will also know ethereum in that case.
Sobol101

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:12:08 AM

Ethereum can show itself well in the future, this coin does everything for the future, and so far it is not bad, but now it is necessary for this crypto currency to develop and wish good luck.
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:30:24 AM

Since 2013 , the price of Bitcoin still increasing until it has passed 7k $ . i'm thinking about the Ethereum and it could be the same scenario like bitcoin after 2 or 3 years . is it possible ?

Why not? I saw the price of the etherium about 1000 dollars. I think this year, everything will happen again. You look at the stock exchange. The ethereum is just as basic a coin as bitcoin.

Weswayahe

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:32:44 PM

Yes, always in my mind. Starting from the beginning of its birth, ETH (ethereum) has made the world of crypto so enthusiastic and spectacular, even though its price is still unstable. But I am sure ETH will be the king of coins in the future.
Vilianms

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:17:42 PM

Hello friend. I think Bitcoin is the future. Ethereum is just followers. Do not look at the price. Even if Ethereum rises a lot, Bitcoin will not be surpassed by Ethereum. You do not have illusions. I think this is impossible. You can't believe it.
proofofstake.com

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:23:37 PM

It's hard to predict the future, but Ethereum is definitely going in the right direction, with the implementation of PoS. If they can transition to full PoS and add other features such as sharding, they can solve a lot of the problems of the crypto world in general and without a doubt, they can become the currency of the future. Projects like EOS also show a lot of promise but it's too early as well to make predictions about them. The only thing we can do right now is to grab the popcorn and enjoy the crypto ride.
Krillin61

Activity: 314
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:48:06 PM

Since 2013 , the price of Bitcoin still increasing until it has passed 7k $ . i'm thinking about the Ethereum and it could be the same scenario like bitcoin after 2 or 3 years . is it possible ?

This is way too far to happen now that the ethereum will beat the bitcoin because the market is very unpredictable, maybe the other people is believing that someday ethereum will beat bitcoin because they see now that the ethereum is showing great performance.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:04:10 PM

This is way too far to happen now that the ethereum will beat the bitcoin because the market is very unpredictable, maybe the other people is believing that someday ethereum will beat bitcoin because they see now that the ethereum is showing great performance.
Well, Ethereum is a good coin and moreover, the development rate is also better than bitcoin but still, it is quite unpredictable for it to beat bitcoin as the price difference between the two is too high and the bitcoin is quite a major currency in terms of popularity. However, Ethereum can perform better in future but I don't think that it will be able to surpass bitcoin in the near future...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
gsg07

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 04:46:34 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2018, 05:49:58 PM by gsg07

the ethereum is the present and the future, in my opinion ... and not only the ethereum, but also others crypto-currencies
Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:19:02 PM

it is also possible, because eth also has a broader future, and also the easy way we make a profit, so the possibility that it can happen, but also takes a long time.
anglosaxon

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:36:11 PM

The price of ethereum is going very bad currently, but I think it is a high possibility that it has a great potential to reach good prices again.
real eyes realize

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:45:47 PM

I think ethereum is the future. It is a great platform, and I think every day many traders start to make more plans on the next following prices of the ethereum.
@alaji

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:01:05 PM

It is very possible that ethereum will be the next big thing in the crypto currency market the way things are going at the moment but not that it will overtake Bitcoin but will remain only best alternative to Bitcoin.
danice15

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:20:30 PM

Yes. Theres a posibility. We all know that ETH is one of the  best coin in cryptoworld. ETH is now popular because of the low fees and fast transaction. Thas why we called it queen of cryptocurrency since bitcoin is the KING.
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:24:08 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2018, 10:34:43 PM by coinluisa

Yes of course no one can predict what will be the price of Eth after2 to 3 years but woe all know nothing is impossible anything will be happen in right time so have faith in Eth to increase is good.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  

Jump to: