Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:21:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum , is it the future ?  (Read 3446 times)
Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:29:40 PM

there's are few blockchain technology that is a lot better than ethereum blockchain but since the adoption on ethereum is quite easy compared to them i guess we can say that ethereum has a higher chance compared to top alts on being the next bitcoin although that is not possible as long as the bitcoin's dominance through the market exists.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Memeicomel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:33:24 AM

Since 2013 , the price of Bitcoin still increasing until it has passed 7k $ . i'm thinking about the Ethereum and it could be the same scenario like bitcoin after 2 or 3 years . is it possible ?

Yes it is, the same as bitcoin they both share the same aspects and that is currency. Ethereum will increase its value in the future when bitcoin begin to be stagnant, same goes the other cryptocurrency.
Ethereum is very capable to be a coin that is very reliable for the future. with its growing development capable of making it a valuable coin in the future. so for that it would be great for the future to have Ethereum and support it for much more upcoming. so I support you much the same as wanting to fight for Ethereum.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Behene

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:00:48 AM

The possibility of bitcoin and ethereum would be the same as the crypto currency for the future of ethereal movement always follows bitcoin but ethereum is now beginning to grow and many are following it
lilmoney

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:48:49 AM

I don't think Ethereum will be the future digital money, it has so much vulnerability and it can be easily hacked by an intelligent hackers.

Better to choose a privacy coin that has security features and can encrypt your data.
doublekilltriple

Activity: 153

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:52:47 AM

it is possible that eth will go up a little. And for sure it will be widely used for a long time
AITrading support

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:58:56 AM

ETH is used in so many ICOs. Only this give ETH a good future, not to mention others. In my opinion.
Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:24:20 AM

Ethereum could be the future but for now, the price of Ethereum has decreased and that way you can invest in it with long-term and get a good profit, and possibly again I heard with Ethereum price decreased bitcoin price and Alts will rise and stable

belovni@gmail.com

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:28:54 AM

Ethereum more than bitcoin. Bitcoin does not offer so many possibilities like ethereum, bitcoin has had a massive medialization, but when people start buying crypto for use, ethereum wins.

gstar - ross

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:02:45 AM

If you are comparing it to bitcoin, ethereum is definitely a better bet to invest in in the long term. Simply because it has a better use-case as compared to bitcoin. Being a platform that allows developers to create on top of its blockchain is very useful. The only bad thing u should keep in mind are 2 issues: Scalability and the exclusive requirement of Solidity as the programming language used. These reasons are exactly why some big competitors are coming up to compete against ethereum. Again, back to your point, if u're simply comparing it against bitcoin, ethereum takes my vote any day
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:48:39 AM

Ethereum is the best of altcoins at the moment and have the future
ethereum is the big community and the platform ethereum is the best.

I am sure that Ethereum is the currency of the future. This platform is well-developed, and ETH is used everywhere. And yes, it is surely the best altcoin.
When we talk about the position of ETH in all the crypto coins which are there, then we notice this thing that ETH is at the top of the list after bitcoin and that it is a very good option which you can use both for the sake of the day trading as well long term holding of the money. The ones who are interested in investing in ETH can do that and that this will help them in getting a lot of earning.
waghops

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:23:25 PM

i'd say eth is part of future. I'll be used but not alone. BTC will be part as well!
lukbeson

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:31:19 PM

Since 2013 , the price of Bitcoin still increasing until it has passed 7k $ . i'm thinking about the Ethereum and it could be the same scenario like bitcoin after 2 or 3 years . is it possible ?

yeah, ethereum have now, the best blockchain.
with smart contracts + easy transfers + easy mining.
if future is for stable coins, stabl;e coins willbe on eThereum blockchain.

i think so
Mikele777

Activity: 64

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:32:18 PM

yeah, ethereum have now, the best blockchain.
with smart contracts + easy transfers + easy mining.
if future is for stable coins, stabl;e coins willbe on eThereum blockchain.

i think so

yeah, me to like this idea, i think ETH is best choice for longterm HOLD
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:09:43 PM

Maybe the future of ethereum will be bright but it doesn't mean that the ethereum is the future of the all the coins in the crypto. Market and it possibly surpass the bitcoin because that is way to far to happen, bitcoin is still and always the future of crypto market.

teamsah5416

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:18:36 PM

I think not. It's shown to have slow network congestion lately and this will only get worse as more projects based on ETH are released. There are much better blockchains in development that will have a higher TX/s.
balabalabo

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:21:12 AM

I think the price of Ethereum may be valuable within two years. However, after a long period of time, Ethereum may not be worth much. I think it is impossible to go beyond Bitcoin.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:25:09 PM

It is very possible that ethereum will be the next big thing in the crypto currency market the way things are going at the moment but not that it will overtake Bitcoin but will remain only best alternative to Bitcoin.
I do not know why you called ethereum the next big thing, ethereum has already made it, it is the second coin in the market cap and the only coin above it is the coin that created this market in the first place so ethereum cannot climb any more positions, if you are looking for the next big thing then invest in icos.
geterod

Activity: 197

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 05:30:29 PM

Yes, i agree with the previous post. I think that ethereum has made all of his power, and the future for younger and more functionality altcoins like eos

MoonTrader - Next Generation Trading Platform

Contact us on Telegram.
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:32:53 PM

It is very possible that ethereum will be the next big thing in the crypto currency market the way things are going at the moment but not that it will overtake Bitcoin but will remain only best alternative to Bitcoin.
I do not know why you called ethereum the next big thing, ethereum has already made it, it is the second coin in the market cap and the only coin above it is the coin that created this market in the first place so ethereum cannot climb any more positions, if you are looking for the next big thing then invest in icos.
You are really right, Because if you choose the right project, then investments in ico companies will also bring very good profits. The fact is that many developers offer investors very large bonuses.
SMAura

Activity: 107
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:51:54 PM

[/quote
the ethereum has a future in the market but it doesn't that the ethereum is the future or the next bigthing in the crypto market, maybe next two year it's value will continuesly rise but it doesn't mean also that ethereum will surpass the value of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »
  Print  

Jump to: