Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:40:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum , is it the future ?  (Read 3446 times)
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:35:31 PM

Since the publication of the first post, a lot of time has passed in this topic. During this time a lot has happened in the crypto currency market. But I also believe in the etherium, it should cost more.
Especially when the hardcap for the total supply will have determined in the future and ethereum should doubled on its price and i believe about that. How the market is really promising in these days. Remember EIP 1011 is on the way and we can expect a lot from there or even a lot of increase to the ethereum price.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
mikejack

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:20:03 AM

I don't think if ethereum could be like bitcoin scenario,but nothing is impossible,everything is changing and ethereum is the rank 2 on crypto market so i think this have potential,the only question is WHEN?
ShitTL

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:20:08 AM

ethereum is known as the second currency after the bitocon they are considered as the second bitcoin version you know that nowadays bitcoin in the ethereum is noted by investors as well as high development prospects
Siberian Husky

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:35:43 AM

many people say that Ethereum will compete with Bitcoin in the future, Ethereum has smart contract technology that people love so I'm sure Ethereum will continue to grow and become bigger in the future.
andrey111

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:44:18 PM

Since the publication of the first message in this topic a lot of time has passed. During this time, there was a lot on the crypto-currency market. But I also believe on the air, it should cost more. Every day there are more and more campaigns with blockchain technology. So think yourself to be an etherium, or not to be.
gudjhonson

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:41:28 PM

Since 2013 , the price of Bitcoin still increasing until it has passed 7k $ . i'm thinking about the Ethereum and it could be the same scenario like bitcoin after 2 or 3 years . is it possible ?

Yes, of course, this is very likely. If the development of Ethereum always fasts every year, of course, this does not close the possibility that within 2 to 3 years Ethereum can be like Bitcoin.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
cergikom

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:51:23 PM

Well, ETH already has extremely strong impact on the market. I guess that it will only grow from on now. I predict that possibly it may even overcome BTC in some years in future.
frausoft

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:44:09 PM

Ethereum has no future, as this platform does not have a second market and it will not appear in the near future.
vavan37

Activity: 283

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:37:18 PM

I don it see the future for ETH, as it will soon have many competitors, they will drown it. Decide for itself.
kristensoto

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:40:21 PM

Ethereum is one of the altcoin experts predict that will grow strongly in the future. Ethereum has very good blockchain technology, which is used by most ICOs as a platform. As compared to Bitcoin, Ethereum has the advantage of faster transaction speed, lower transaction costs. That's why I believe Ethereum will continue to grow strongly in the future. At the moment Ethereum's price is very cheap, if we want to make a profit in the future then we should invest in Ethereum right now.

NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:43:55 PM

ETH is dominating the market now, but I think that with time it's dominance will only grow, actually it can take the first place from the BTC in cap.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Vness10

Activity: 372

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:50:24 PM

Since 2013 , the price of Bitcoin still increasing until it has passed 7k $ . i'm thinking about the Ethereum and it could be the same scenario like bitcoin after 2 or 3 years . is it possible ?

Ethereum is a great coin too like in bitcoin even the price now is not too high but we that this coin have potential to grow more like bitcoin especially that some altcoin relying to ethereum as a way of investment.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
rajsunil

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:39:38 AM

I think ethereum will cross $7000 in two or three years.Ethereum's growth has been increasing day by day. I hope people will use ethereum in two or three years.The number of investors is increasing day by day.the world will have a high value for people.I believe ethereum's future will be great.
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:07:51 AM

Well, based on speculations ETH is one of the promising coin in crypto world. Who knows it has come to be the future coin. Technology keeps on upgrading and ETH has a very good blockchain technology.
Abeleez

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:41:39 AM

Ethereum has enormous possibilities that no one can deny. It has proven to be unique project that has happened the cryptocurrency world, becoming a platform for further development of other projects. Check it out and see as every new project is linked to the Ethereum platform. It is the future as I can see it.
coinfinder000

Activity: 350

Swipe

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:42:48 AM

Ethereum will come. Only with your own faux faults you may be out of play on the market.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:53:09 AM

Ethereum is one of the future of cryptocurrency. This is no doubt , when you based on the past year of ethereum . Every year there are development in this project thats why from nowhere ethereum is in the top 2 in coinmarketcap and the #1 competitor of bitcoin.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:59:04 AM

Ethereum will definitely grow, and thus, it can be called our future. I am holding this coin as I believe in it. I love the idea that my profit will be huge if I am going on holing Ethereum. It might cost 1000 soon.
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:13:22 AM

ETH is really a very potential altcoin in the future. If you have a long-term investment plan, ETH will be the # 1 choice because I think ETH is working very well and they are very active.
The best choice now would be ETH because its price has become very low. 2-3 years will be a reasonable time for ETH's price to rise x4.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
richeesee

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:54:14 AM

If there is one crypto that can compete with bitcoin, it is ethereum. Etherum certainly gives a better performance in the speed of delivery and fees are much cheaper than bitcoin. For that reason, ethereum can be a substitute for bitcoin one day. Because, in the end bitcoin itself will die because it has reached its limit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »
  Print  

Jump to: