Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 04:50:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: USI TECH Looking to be a huge Ponzi MLM TOKEN ICO SCAM An Insiders View  (Read 1647 times)
BlackhatEspeed (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

My Marketing Efforts Will Dominate Your Face

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:36:47 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 04:12:02 AM by BlackhatEspeed

Post Disclaimer:

I've invested and personally signed up over a million USD in accounts. I'm not someone who has just registered and is skeptical, I'm posting daily eye witness account information and tons of people have already contacted me that I signed up or didn't sign up, the account information I'm sharing is real and so is the BTC and the money associated. I'm going to post a clear timeline of events, account information and more, I'm not revealing anyone's names or personal information. I like many others jumped in head first to a system that's obviously now turning out to be a huge MLM scam. I am an experienced forex trader/ Bitcoin trader/miner/C programmer / Database Designer/ PHP/MySQL / Server Administrator etc.. I've been in BTC since 2009 when it started.

Timeline:

About 6 months ago I signed up for USI Tech and I have had a lot of people investing time and money and marketing into signing up as many people as possible, I never directed these people to do so (most of them) they just saw a very lucrative option in their “commission plan”.

I took tons of screenshots everyday for this very reason, at the time of writing this USI just had their 1 year anniversary. On November 1st USI did a lot of things without warning anyone, and when the people who have bought into their MLM scam find out about it they are going to be really pissed off. Another thing that is sketchy as hell is the token sale they just integrated into the website. Stating things like we will release the white paper once we sell the tokens? What the fuck? So your going to make us buy into your MLM scam just to see a white paper on why we are investing. Get out of crypto town!

Bullshit Commission Plan Updates (With No Warning):

For 6 months myself and hundreds of other members 400-500+ just re bought and re bought thinking we would make tons of money down the line and we bought into their commission plans before the November 1st update which consisted of an agency license or forex trading license which comes with an agency license anyway, now of which is all gone in the new “website update”.

Before The Website Update:

The commission plan prior to November 1st was you get 3 members to buy 12 packages, and pay 600 Euros and you unlock 12 levels of commission. Directs were 10%, and every level down to 7-8 was 3% after that it was 1%.

After the Website Update (November 1st):

On day 1 of the upgrade I knew things were about to seriously go wrong. Well, so far all they did was piss a bunch of people off and scare a bunch of people away, the ones who invested are now blowing me up wondering what's going on. Their new Uni Level plan blows, 90% of the old website is gone.
Levels 6-12 on my account are gone, more levels are missing from other people who I signed up as well. They didn't warn anyone about their new "website" or "Commission plan". They didn't tell anyone about their “token sale” until after the update. At the time of writing this the USI Tech iPhone and Android apps are now completely defunct AKA not working at all.

They changed the commission plan to make it to where you have to sign way more people up with “packages” to get the Uni Level commission they promised from day 1, so it's now literally 10 times harder to get Uni Level commission and you guessed it, I haven't seen a single satoshi of commission from those levels. To make matters worse my account balance has greatly decreased, my daily pay is half if not less of what it was before the update. I'm missing hundreds of registered members that were adding daily commission to my account and 7 days later absolutely no response from their “24/7 support”.

Keep in mind before their update I had almost 6000 Uni Level packages connected to my account, now my account quite literally reads 0. I was expecting to have 10,000 uni level commissions by the end of the year minimally.

Broker Accounts / Payment Options All Gone:

Now they have replaced the payment options for USI Tech with their new BitcoinByCredit system which charges users 10% for buying BTC with credit cards. Payza gone? (Red Flags) All the information on their supposed "trading bot" the download for people who bought the license (me) all gone. Tell me this why would a company that has it's main feature as "trading" remove everything about trading on their internal website?

Summary:

They should turn Registration off then and fix their website before allowing people to rebuy over lost BTC.
Instead they just keep taking new members for their obvious MLM scam.
Their entire organization is a MLM scam.
This Token Sale could be a huge exit strategy for them to rob everyone.

At the time of writing this my lifetime account balance is literally less than before the update and I'm missing coin, members, commission, and 90% of the old website is now gone from the new one.

Bottom Line:

The only thing that will save USI Tech from this is if they build an internal personal audit and submit all the documents to the government, install visible verifiable transparency, and pay everyone every cent owed. If this is not possible then they can do like every other failed ICO and get eaten by the wolves.

Update: 11/8/2017

Uni Level Is Now Fixed
Waiting On Next Moves From USI Tech, needs more integration with US Securities and Exchange Commission before it can get larger in my honest opinion.
How the laws work on this stuff is pretty simple.

Update: 12/5/2017

Well, I have to say after talking to some senior members and staff USI has paid me back every penny I'm owed in commission I just wish they would have put the white paper before the token, but the token is starting to make more sense (because of the massive rise in BTC prices), and from the 500+ members I have signed up everyone is getting paid. Regulation seems to be going through for them and supposedly they have invested massive amounts of capital in mining, BTC and ALT coins, so for now everything is without hiccup minus the phone app, but Payza is back so that's more re-assurance. I'm still a bit on the fence but if the creators can pull it off by mining out a profit for the user base then this could get very interesting.

Update: January 15th 2018
 USI Deletes all of the US and Canadian account balances.

https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/BlackhatEspeed/ <--> Local Exchange BTC: 3Q3pFHZBrcecEFZnMmMF9hDvc2S5VjqLGj
https://localcryptos.com/profile/BlackhatEspeed <--> Local Exchange
cbb03e855026c1e661af4937523083f5e0e08382258feca9eeb9851e25d1e94385f60e86e5a14b9 f08f73846468fb0aa6b3a30893b97a86a8ff06a3e8a7a62ca
08brandon26

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:29:03 AM

I'm in USI Tech and I need to make a few corrections to what your saying.
"For 6 months myself and hundreds of other members 400-500+ just re bought and re bought thinking we would make tons of money down the line and we bought into their commission plans before the November 1st update which consisted of an agency license or forex trading license which comes with an agency license anyway, now of which is all gone in the new “website update”." that's not true, perhaps your upline sponsor didn't mention it to you, however I was informed about two months before the London event.

Also there were multiple emails stating how much up the website would be (idk if you realize but moving websites with that kind of heavy traffic is very difficult)
SlipMart

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:32:58 AM

Ponzi Scheme Alert
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:48:46 AM

Well, what do you expect from that kind type of sites, only the early investor who get profit, and who join it late only will have dust. You better stay away from that kind type of investment.
BlackhatEspeed (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:41:55 PM

Well, I have to say after talking to some senior members and staff USI has paid me back every penny I'm owed in commission I just wish they would have put the white paper before the token, but the token is starting to make more sense, and from the 500+ members I have signed up everyone is getting paid. Regulation seems to be going through for them and supposedly they have invested massive amounts of capital in mining, BTC and ALT coins, so for now everything is without hiccup minus the phone app, but Payza is back so that's more re-assurance. I'm still a bit on the fence but if the creators can pull it off by mining out a profit for the user base then this could get very interesting.

https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/BlackhatEspeed/ <--> Local Exchange BTC: 3Q3pFHZBrcecEFZnMmMF9hDvc2S5VjqLGj
cbb03e855026c1e661af4937523083f5e0e08382258feca9eeb9851e25d1e94385f60e86e5a14b9 f08f73846468fb0aa6b3a30893b97a86a8ff06a3e8a7a62ca
BlackhatEspeed (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:48:02 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 04:02:04 AM by BlackhatEspeed

USI Tech pulling off some numbers eh?

schistjumpy

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:39:59 AM

It's like the usual pyramiding scheme where only the ones at the top will get most of the profit. So better invest when it's new!
BlackhatEspeed (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:08:25 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 04:25:34 AM by BlackhatEspeed

Well today USI deleted all of the wallets for US customers, I'm not sure of what their motives are behind any of this but you can bet if I was the director I would be scared shit less right now.

This is some BS response I received today from the "Director":

I wanted to share this as I think it says a lot even with the broken English of Ralf, in case you haven't seen the message in other groups today.

Naturally everyone is all fine when things are going smooth. But when there’s a bump (in this case a large road block) in the road it’s a time to be level headed, calm and rally together.

One of the things I’ve always liked is the founders are at the forefront of this company and I think that will continue into the future.

Personal Message From Ralf Gold:- ‘’Sorry guys, I was traveling and just saw all this now.
I think it's pretty easy.
When you have a company with moreless 800.000 partners/clients in more then 70 countrys and your lawyers say to you are very endangered in two countrys (USA and Canda) and that you must stop to work there at the moment so they can see what is to do.
You will stop in this two countrys to protect the whole clients community or not?
You will do what your lawyers recommend you or not?

It's better to risk all or better to stop 15% to have time that your lawyers work on it?

Next step.

Then you go to communicate to this 15% that the lawyers are working to see what is to do, right?

Do you think this is the right way to protect your company and your clients?

Other thing.
Normaly the heads who have build the clients and partners go and wait to talk with you to know what exactly is going on and why, to talk after this with his clients and partners, right?

Because they know and believe that you (you are the boss) are doing the things to help and to protect, right?

This is how it must work, right?

What I am seeing is that a lot of the heads and partners are doing exactly the contrary and risk to destroy everything what was build in the last 14 month.

This is what I dont understand.

When everything is running nice everybody is here to show that he are a part of this company.
When something come what needs to be handled professionally and on a right business way you see that the half of the heads and "TOP GUYS" go against the company and talk a lot of lies.
This is something what I can NEVER understand!!!

Sorry good ladys and gentlemens for this text and my bad English, but this was something what I had to get rid of.’’

So he's telling us he's going to just "get rid" of all our money? After the company tells us stupid shit like delete all the internet marketing they were doing for this software when the only reason this company had any money was because of it.
Acting like "oh I just now saw the fact that half a million people basically got robbed by my company"

Is this smoke and mirrors? Only time will tell.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: