Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:04:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I write whitepapers  (Read 182 times)
capex98 (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:47:21 AM

I have two (quite successful) whitepapers under my belt. I can write your next whitepaper.

Writing a whitepaper for a Blockchain or cryptocurrency project needs expertise, not only in the fundamentals of how things work, but also what's happening in the space right now. There are so many innovations happening by the week in this space, that your idea might be overrun by the weekend, and I am not even joking.

If you have an idea, I can write a whitepaper for you. I enjoy researching the space, and I don't need any attribution. I will give you full formatted academic style paper written in Latex, along with the source code. I'll also give you a bit of guidance on whether or not your idea is good for prime time, or if you need to modify it to work.

For a full length technical whitepaper with diagrams, typesetting and review, I charge 2.5 BTC. I can also do a quicker 'Position Paper' if you want to test the waters for quality and originality.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Stroustrup

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:15:52 AM

I have two (quite successful) whitepapers under my belt. I can write your next whitepaper.

You don't put any reference to the "two (quite successful)" whitepapers. I think if you're trying to provide a service, and if you say that you've already did some services before, at least put any link of those projects..

For a full length technical whitepaper with diagrams, typesetting and review, I charge 2.5 BTC. I can also do a quicker 'Position Paper' if you want to test the waters for quality and originality.
Besides that, i think the price is too high. But just my opinion.

Good luck.
capex98 (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:30:29 AM

Thanks for your reply. I am not able to share the past work due to NDAs in place to protect prior clients. I am sure you can understand the reasons behind this privacy. As far as the price goes, that's my standard fee. If you have a project in mind, shoot me a PM with your budget. Depending on my availability and how curious your idea might be, I'll say yay or nay. Easy.
illinest

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:32:37 AM

You realize that 2.5 BTC is worth $17,500 at this moment, right? I've seen 3-page "whitepapers" for ICO projects that were terribly written and incredibly vague on the details, and they raised millions of dollars in funding. Any competent developer team should be writing their own whitepaper anyway. A whitepaper should be highly technical and should provide some proof of concept. There's lots of room for marketing in an ICO project; the whitepaper is the wrong place for it. If the developers aren't capable of producing a technically compelling whitepaper, they shouldn't be trusted to develop a project.

And if a team is competent, they are much better off putting 2.5 BTC towards bounty campaigns to spread awareness of the project and aid in initial distribution.

Seriously, though, 2.5 BTC?! $17,500?! Roll Eyes

I imagine that anyone paying you tens of thousands of dollars to write a whitepaper is going to want to see samples and proof that you actually wrote them (like confirmation from project devs). If not, how is anyone supposed to believe in the quality of your work?
capex98 (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:45:53 AM

I agree that the price is high from an on-looker's perspective. Keep in mind that to write a quality whitepaper, it takes about 4 - 6 weeks of intense research, consultations with developer(s) and domain experts, and a review by a technical expert. The price is right for this kind of work. However, I can see that trust becomes an issue (potential idea here). Problem is, I am not an agency, and I am working freelance. In today's crypto/ ICO world, I simply cannot share prior work. However, I can privately share my prior work with clients who I've agreed to work with in the future. I can offer an initial 'Whitepaper Outline' for 0.5 BTC, which would give an overview of what's possible, and how it would be accomplished.
capex98 (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:58:07 AM

You are absolutely crazy. I write high quality papers for a much more reasonable rate. Maybe that's why I have 10-15 papers written and you "supposedly" have two.

Wow, you've lost count of your whitepapers Smiley I can't put out that many whitepapers in a year. My process is slow and deliberate, and I deeply care about my work. Academic research is not a commodity mate, and if priced as such, surely is not research.
Stroustrup

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:17:01 AM

You are absolutely crazy. I write high quality papers for a much more reasonable rate. Maybe that's why I have 10-15 papers written and you "supposedly" have two.

Wow, you've lost count of your whitepapers Smiley I can't put out that many whitepapers in a year. My process is slow and deliberate, and I deeply care about my work. Academic research is not a commodity mate, and if priced as such, surely is not research.

I charge about a thousand dollars per piece and deliver high quality products. You don't need to blow $17,500 for a good whitepaper as I doubt your work is even 10x as good as mine.

Don't take me wrong, but you guys look like two teens measuring their dic* ahaha Cheesy
But yeah, the price is too high for the job, even if it's perfect. There are "limits".
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: