Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:39:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Avalon batch 1 unit, in hand. Escrow with John.K. Free express shipping.  (Read 824 times)
delaria (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 02:41:06 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2013, 10:44:12 AM by delaria

I'm selling an Avalon batch 1 unit for 235 220 BTC, possible escrow John K.  I am willing to ship worldwide for free with an express plan.

I can provide proof of ownership to seriously interested parties. PM me if you are interested. Thank you

Cheers
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2013, 03:58:14 AM

I'm getting really annoyed now. Put it in the right fucking forum or I'm going to vomit on you.

vvic

Activity: 144
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 05:47:33 AM

235 bitcoins? ouch.  But someone will probably buy it Grin This is wrong time to sell it for such price, in my opinion... when difficulty was lower, BTC price was $200+ yeah, tons people would pay even more. but now? Anyone? Wouldn't it be better to buy several KNC Jupiters for that price? yeah, delivery is not today. but heck, hashrate they'll deliver will pay off. If I'm wrong and this price is fair, educate me
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 08:02:42 AM

i'm offering you 60 BTC
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 08:21:19 AM

235 bitcoins? ouch.  But someone will probably buy it Grin

yes right, somebody who get easy money and with lack of basic math skill is the potentional buyer at this price point.) greater fool in action...again and again.
dogie
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2013, 08:27:34 AM

yes right, somebody who get easy money and with lack of basic math skill is the potentional buyer at this price point.) greater fool in action...again and again.

Not everyone who doesn't share your predictions/model/foresight is a fool. Others predict a $600 bitcoin, or stagnant/slow growing difficulties. And they may prove to be correct, and so hindsight may in fact prove you to be the fool.

Menig
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 10:09:42 AM

Not everyone who doesn't share your predictions/model/foresight is a fool. Others predict a $600 bitcoin, or stagnant/slow growing difficulties. And they may prove to be correct, and so hindsight may in fact prove you to be the fool.

75BTC - offer exists until 22:00 !
delaria (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 10:45:17 AM

bump for lowered price   Grin thanks for all the offers so far.
delaria (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 12:58:18 PM

I'm getting really annoyed now. Put it in the right fucking forum or I'm going to vomit on you.

Woa, you are nice and kind  Cheesy
dogie
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2013, 02:23:09 PM

Woa, you are nice and kind  Cheesy
Why, because you spam your bullshit in random subforums because you cba following the rules? I am kind to those that deserve kindness.

delaria (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 11:55:27 PM

Woa, you are nice and kind  Cheesy
Why, because you spam your bullshit in random subforums because you cba following the rules? I am kind to those that deserve kindness.

You should always be kind to people, especially in a public forum. Cheers up dude.
delaria (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 12:07:36 AM

235 bitcoins? ouch.  But someone will probably buy it Grin This is wrong time to sell it for such price, in my opinion... when difficulty was lower, BTC price was $200+ yeah, tons people would pay even more. but now? Anyone? Wouldn't it be better to buy several KNC Jupiters for that price? yeah, delivery is not today. but heck, hashrate they'll deliver will pay off. If I'm wrong and this price is fair, educate me

Your reasoning is not wrong of course, but there are many unknow variables. Just an example : will KNC be able to deliver the hashrate offered on time ?
Look at today's Avalon news. It seems chips are going to ship in the tens of thousands soon. Global hashrate will skyrocket and difficulty will follow. Anyways for real bitcoin believers, those thinking that bitcoin price will rise in the next years, this is still a good deal IMO.

Cheers
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: