Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:25:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrop Help  (Read 252 times)
BTCBoss071 (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:52:44 AM

Can someone help explain airdrops to me?
I have created a paper wallet at MyEtherWallet, but am trying to get involved into free coins and possible either hold the hold or sell for Etherum (or other coins on exchange).
Any help would be great to better understand other than just signing up for the airdrop and providing the MyEtherWallet address...

Thanks!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
X - Mas

Activity: 277
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:31:30 AM

few airdrop tokens are automatically listed on your Myetherwallet,
but you should add token to your MEW in few airdrop token
just click add custom token to add your new token that collected from the airdrop
fill the form with Token Contract Address, Token Symbol and Token Decimals then click save..
kqyyzmlc

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:44:49 AM

There is a cell phone eth wallet that can check any token almost without any setup. This eth wallet name is im token. Its author team from China is a light purse that works very well.
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:54:15 AM

You can check which tokens are associated with your ethereum address by going to etherscan.io and plugging in your address.  There is a Tokens tab which will show you a list of all tokens sent to your address.  Some just show up as ERC 20 Token, but if you click that link it tells you what token it actually is.

If you participate in a lot of ethereum-related airdrops this will help out immensely.  At least it helps me.
acetouryahey

Activity: 213

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:42:25 AM

Can someone help explain airdrops to me?
I have created a paper wallet at MyEtherWallet, but am trying to get involved into free coins and possible either hold the hold or sell for Etherum (or other coins on exchange).
Any help would be great to better understand other than just signing up for the airdrop and providing the MyEtherWallet address...

Thanks!

As they said, you can join many airdrops as long you correctly do there requirements or there rules to gain token. To add token so that you see it in your MEW by clicking the custom token, adding contract address, name, and decimal of the token. But if you dont like adding you can trace all your token that you receive in ethplorer.io you can see all the token there. For less hastle it has also the imtoken application that you can download for your phone, ios or android phone. Its automatically input the new receive token in that application you can also used that one to send to other wallet.
criticoflife

Activity: 353
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:05:23 AM

some airdrops are automatic to eth wallet owners also so you don't need to do anything in order to gain them. add these token details to your mew wallet and you may already have some :
Contract Address: 0xce853db3359326db6d03981c9fb4298
Token Decimals: 2
Token name PNS
i just noticed i had this one this morning.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
mangkanor

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:44:58 AM

its like a free distribution of coins that will be in market few weeks or months fron the drop date

BTCBoss071 (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:39:54 PM

Typically what is your strategy is you sign up for alot of airdrops and hold or sell the coins once they hit exchanges?
I was using airdropalert for a resource.
I am trying to figure out if it is worth the time and possibly get lucky on a token that goes big. Any past tokens that have turned out good for you guys?
Thanks for your help!
b-synthestech

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:45:41 PM

you can receive some money for easy tasks fulfillment))) Roll Eyes Tongue Tongue Tongue
Fu.Sin

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:36:06 PM

Free cheese only in a mousetrap. Very often, such distributions are accompanied by the downloading of various wallets, which unnoticeably upload a virus or some mining program to your computer. One day you will find that the computer will not have enough memory, there will be a brake.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
hxres

Activity: 429
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:44:39 PM

And.

This site makes your job easier. ethplorer.io/

Add contract adress, check your tokens Smiley
ArgentBit