Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:16:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sonny Vleisides/BFL's Dirty Laundry  (Read 50724 times)
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2013, 03:46:55 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2013, 04:20:27 PM by Phinnaeus Gage

Here's your chance all! Rumor has it (from a reliable source) that Sonny Vleisides/BFL is in the mist of a full investigation and some very powerful people are looking into their affairs, gleaning all they can from this forum, among other sources.

To make their task at hand a more pleasant experience, consider taking time to place any facts about BFL, et al., you're aware of onto this central location.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 04:17:36 AM

You mean this guy: http://openruby.com/bitcoin/pages/7085089-hi-my-name-is-sonny-vleisides

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2013, 05:23:10 AM

I believe very strongly in freedom, honesty and personal responsibility.

Plagiarism comes to mind.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 05:40:52 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2013, 06:03:01 AM by QuestionAuthority

When you say, "very power people" do you mean real people like government officials or fake people like the Winklevoss Twins.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 08:48:54 AM

Reliable source, hmm... Yifu?  Cheesy
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 08:51:21 AM

very power people

Are they just power or are they real ultimate power?

larem

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 11:14:30 AM

OP, is their power level OVER 9000?!

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2013, 04:25:11 PM

When you say, "very power people" do you mean real people like government officials or fake people like the Winklevoss Twins.

This confirms my suspicions: Theymos is incentivizing mods to remove suffixes.  Grin I've corrected the OP.

To answer you question, government official(s).
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 04:29:48 PM

This confirms my suspicions: Theymos is incentivizing mods to remove suffixes.  Grin I've corrected the OP.

Oh, good. But instead of being all cryptic and Nancy Drew why don't you just tell us what you know. We don't need another BFL thread. There are plenty of those if they want to look.

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2013, 04:51:30 PM

Oh, good. But instead of being all cryptic and Nancy Drew why don't you just tell us what you know. We don't need another BFL thread. There are plenty of those if they want to look.

Sonny's probation officer.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 04:54:10 PM

Well don't stop there! I thought it was Sonny's stepfather that was a crook. So your saying Sonny is ALSO a convicted criminal and his probation officer is looking into BFL?

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2013, 05:32:31 PM

Well don't stop there! I thought it was Sonny's stepfather that was a crook. So your saying Sonny is ALSO a convicted criminal and his probation officer is looking into BFL?

Are you not aware of Sonny Vleisides' felony for rippin' off little old ladies with his lottery scam? The probation period ends ~September of this year--if he's a good boy.

All I can say is that BFL's books better be in order, otherwise Sonny's son will be sans a Daddy-O for a while.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 05:59:37 PM

Are you not aware of Sonny Vleisides' felony for rippin' off little old ladies with his lottery scam? The probation period ends ~September of this year--if he's a good boy.

All I can say is that BFL's books better be in order, otherwise Sonny's son will be sans a Daddy-O for a while.

No, I didn't know that. So thievery is a family business. I think I'll run right out and buy one of their miners then. LOL

Seriously, the only reason I never bought an ASIC miner is the ROI is too long but mainly because they aren't multipurpose like a GPU is. It's not because I didn't trust the manufacturers.

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 07:40:16 PM

very power people

Are they just power or are they real ultimate power?

"I love ninjas with all of my body (including my pee pee)." LMFAO

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2013, 12:08:09 AM

This confirms my suspicions: Theymos is incentivizing mods to remove suffixes.  Grin I've corrected the OP.

No, I didn't know that. So thievery is a family business. I think I'll run right out and buy one of their miners then. LOL

Seriously, the only reason I never bought an ASIC miner is the ROI is too long but mainly because they aren't multipurpose like a GPU is. It's not because I didn't trust the manufacturers.

This thread will get you up to speed: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=110868.0

The image of Sonny Vleisides and his suppose wife and kid is hosted on one of Josh's sites and was snapped during Christmas at Sonny's uncle house.

Sonny made two posts in that thread with a promise to return, then locked the thread.

Did you know that the investors for Laissez Faire City were never paid, although Sonny, et al., promised they would?

Did you know that Sonny's brother, Andrew, had at account at Mt Gox prior to BFL coming into existence?

Did you know that as of yesterday, BFL has yet to submit any miners to the FCC for inspection in spite of the fact that Josh claimed that results were due back in-two-weeksTM back in November?

Did you know that Josh met with Sonny K. prior to him becoming employed at BFL? To this day, he's refused to address that a Sonny K. existed. I firmly believe that something nefarious happened to Sonny K. I wonder if he had a family.

Did you know that BFL didn't receive the power supplies for the miners until January? http://panjiva.com/Bf-Labs-Inc/10935461 (very interesting site)

Did you know that Josh is NOT a liar, and I'm the most despicable person he's ever met?
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 12:15:24 AM

This confirms my suspicions: Theymos is incentivizing mods to remove suffixes.  Grin I've corrected the OP.

This thread will get you up to speed: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=110868.0

The image of Sonny Vleisides and his suppose wife and kid is hosted on one of Josh's sites and was snapped during Christmas at Sonny's uncle house.

Sonny made two posts in that thread with a promise to return, then locked the thread.

Did you know that the investors for Laissez Faire City were never paid, although Sonny, et al., promised they would?

Did you know that Sonny's brother, Andrew, had at account at Mt Gox prior to BFL coming into existence?

Did you know that as of yesterday, BFL has yet to submit any miners to the FCC for inspection in spite of the fact that Josh claimed that results were due back in-two-weeksTM back in November?

Did you know that Josh met with Sonny K. prior to him becoming employed at BFL? To this day, he's refused to address that a Sonny K. existed. I firmly believe that something nefarious happened to Sonny K. I wonder if he had a family.

Did you know that BFL didn't receive the power supplies for the miners until January? http://panjiva.com/Bf-Labs-Inc/10935461 (very interesting site)

Did you know that Josh is NOT a liar, and I'm the most despicable person he's ever met?

I knew some of that but not all. Josh is a lying pile of steaming dung but I'm sure in his dung filled eyes Smoothie is the most despicable person he's ever met.

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2013, 12:29:16 AM

I just thought of something. Why were the power supplies being delivered to his house oppose to BFL's new facility.

And I just found something else for the very first time. Don't know how I ever missed it, but should prove interesting. Will share in a bit. Getting coffee and popcorn.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 12:42:14 AM

I just thought of something. Why were the power supplies being delivered to his house oppose to BFL's new facility.

And I just found something else for the very first time. Don't know how I ever missed it, but should prove interesting. Will share in a bit. Getting coffee and popcorn.

BFL just delivered a unit to a guy that has no power supply at all. You're saying they do come with power supplies?

Look: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=236794.msg2504129#msg2504129

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2013, 12:47:29 AM

http://whois.polodomains.com/domain/q51ob5nxVNPYN6ttBLealP0Hv6qPnX8T_info.html

Registered through: godaddy.com, inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
   Domain Name: SONNYVLEISIDES.COM
      Created on: 04-Jan-11
      Expires on: 04-Jan-12
      Last Updated on: 04-Jan-11

Administrative Contact:
      Vleisides, Sonny  
      9817 Walnut
      Kansas City, Missouri 64114
      United States
      (816) 797-0289      Fax --

Technical Contact:
      Vleisides, Sonny  
      9817 Walnut
      Kansas City, Missouri 64114
      United States
      (816) 797-0289

https://forums.openvpn.net/topic7444.html

Post subject: VPN coder wantedPosted:     Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:54 am

OpenVpn Newbie

Hi, I'd like to hire someone to tackle our VPN integration project.

Overview: We'd like to develop a VPN client to be installed on our customers server. The customer would configure it by entering in the IP, userid & password for their app. Every night, the VPN client will term into their app as a local user, run an SQL query and then send the data back to our office. The system needs to be able to scale to thousands of installs without difficulty.

I think the VPN side is pretty straight forward. The script to term in & run the query could be simple... and it could also turn out to be complex.

If you feel you have the experience to handle this and you're interested in taking the job, please write me at sonofodi (@) hotmail.com

Thanks,
Sonny V

http://badoo.com/sonofodi/

http://sonofodi.weebly.com/

#C:\\MinGW\\bin\\gdb -ex "set print thread-events off" -ex "target exec bfgminer-w32-sonny-20130614d.exe" -ex run --args
bfgminer-w32-sonny-20130617b.exe -S all --device-protocol-dump -G --api-listen -o 64.150.177.185:3334 -O 1CdcYVP4T4hjHwt353pEnGHrigeDLvuvZL -o stratum+tcp://us1.eclipsemc.com:3333 -u burnin_nasser2 -p bigalow --debuglog 2>debug.log

http://luke.dashjr.org/tmp/code/bfgminer-w32-sonny-20130617b.exe

Date: 6/2/2013 23:23
To: Bitcoinstore purchase of three 4gig memory modules for burn in laptops 13yzyXgfh59TgKqwnXXe5VPYYiBcNWrnGG
Debit: -1.3644 BTC
Net amount: -1.3644 BTC
Transaction ID: b324a18355cc1597d713e023e51175c9fce364c148b65a1c2375b4b2d34e4f74

13yzyXgfh59TgKqwnXXe5VPYYiBcNWrnGG

169adzHMuR95uc6HGpc4JdyQaNHo6SfBUk

http://ww.ford-trucks.com/forums/member.php?u=562787

Last Activity: 08-15-2010 08:47 AM
Referrals: 0

SonOfOdi

About me
I am:
"a nymphomaniac, crazy, deranged, bestemmiator ... ke makes use of narcotic drugs and whips!!!"
My Bloody ╬ ╬ You tell yourself your own? Contact me! xD

BFL just delivered a unit to a guy that has no power supply at all. You're saying they do come with power supplies?

Look: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=236794.msg2504129#msg2504129

The power supplies can be found at Sonny's home address where the Chinese company sent them.

By signing up to that site, one could see all the shipments to his home.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 12:52:35 AM

Did you notice your number of posts. Now your back at 700. lol

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: