Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:16:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UralsCoin - Vending currency. Masternodes. No ICO.  (Read 50271 times)
Brucelats

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:00:28 PM

Dev, if i can be of any help, let me know. I am investing in a lot of coins and learned the procedure how it all goes from new coin to successfull coin.

What i suggest you for start is to be as transparent as you can, be active on this thread and make some official channels. Discord so you can communicate to community and maybe telegram to bring out the news. Also airdrop are indeed important as they attract new investors, new miners and spread the word in general.

Also get us on exchanges asap. But i heard it's in the process.

In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nguyenthity

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:05:24 PM

good project, wait to new yiimp pool to mine some, good luck dev.

the exchange is only on tradesatoshi?? no plan listing this coin to other exchange that bigger than it like cryptopia or hitBTC may be.

Nice project with the best team and good idea

I want success!

Thanks Dev!
Brucelats

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:13:53 PM

good project, wait to new yiimp pool to mine some, good luck dev.

the exchange is only on tradesatoshi?? no plan listing this coin to other exchange that bigger than it like cryptopia or hitBTC may be.

Nice project with the best team and good idea

I want success!

Thanks Dev!

I was looking at tradesatoshi, but couldnt find the coin.

manfromafar

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:31:55 PM

Urals Added to PoolofD32th

http://yiimp.poolofd32th.club

Use your wallet address as your username, and c=URALS as your password.
No registration required.

Can be tested with:
Code:
ccminer -a xevan -o stratum+tcp://yiimp.poolofd32th.club:3739 -u uNW1gP8YA8CRSZu6MS55ffWmX2JJob5kL8 -p c=URALS
pause

Don't forget to use URALS as password, or your shares will be lost
Don't forget to change -u once testing is complete to mine to your wallet

TO GET FAST SUPPORT AND SHARE INFORMATION, JOIN OUR DISCORD

https://discord.gg/E2rThkk

alexsco (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

Networks Administrator

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:51:30 PM

And is this coin on any exchange? And how many coins exactly do you have ? like few milion probably.

Hi Smiley
Sources on GitHub was published at 1 Sep. How did anyone knows about this - I didn't know, maybe, it's an announce on github about new added projects.
About my millions Smiley Yes, I've made a premine. And I'm writing about spending it. I have only 2 MN at my own - to made network checks, payments spending etc. All of my amount not more 250,000 - 270,000. You may not to believe me, I'm not a maniac trader, there is a lot of coins, I think, it's about 95%, which is created for pump\dump. As I wrote earlier, this coin was cloned for the 2 or 3 projects. That's why this coin would be supported, redesigned, etc. Our team works now on making projects being functional. Core first - beauty later. We are technitians. Maybe, this coin will never be published in public, but some miners hurrying me up. Project is in development, we have no sponsors\investors, and will never ask for external support, until we have a working model. First of our aims - is vending integration - the ability of integrating blockchain solutions into working hardware. So please, be patient. Yes, we need a designer, and we'll ask for help, if it would be needed.

To find this coin in TradeSatoshi - it's under Vote menu, in 5'th position in payed votes. Free votes will be closed next week. I'm voting with DOGE in this exchange, 'cause we need exchange rates in explorer and android wallet, to work properly.

I apologize if I offended someone, do not have time to answer all, and again on the same questions.
Web site will be translated ASAP, my assistant is already doing this.
empiremoon

Activity: 156

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:58:03 PM

looks like a good project here, any discord for us dev?
lkloon123

Activity: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:06:51 PM

is the faucet working? i din't received any coins yet

The crypto currency of the future!    ●           RACE            ●    ✔ Fast  ✔ Secure  ✔ Anonymous
▄▄▄███      Masternodes  |  PoW  |  Secure  |  ASIC resistant  |  Lyra2REv2      ███▄▄▄
DISCORD                TWITTER
Cortez7575

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:32:12 PM

is the faucet working? i din't received any coins yet

I think is not working. I didn't recive too.

Brucelats

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:41:39 PM

And is this coin on any exchange? And how many coins exactly do you have ? like few milion probably.

Hi Smiley
Sources on GitHub was published at 1 Sep. How did anyone knows about this - I didn't know, maybe, it's an announce on github about new added projects.
About my millions Smiley Yes, I've made a premine. And I'm writing about spending it. I have only 2 MN at my own - to made network checks, payments spending etc. All of my amount not more 250,000 - 270,000. You may not to believe me, I'm not a maniac trader, there is a lot of coins, I think, it's about 95%, which is created for pump\dump. As I wrote earlier, this coin was cloned for the 2 or 3 projects. That's why this coin would be supported, redesigned, etc. Our team works now on making projects being functional. Core first - beauty later. We are technitians. Maybe, this coin will never be published in public, but some miners hurrying me up. Project is in development, we have no sponsors\investors, and will never ask for external support, until we have a working model. First of our aims - is vending integration - the ability of integrating blockchain solutions into working hardware. So please, be patient. Yes, we need a designer, and we'll ask for help, if it would be needed.

To find this coin in TradeSatoshi - it's under Vote menu, in 5'th position in payed votes. Free votes will be closed next week. I'm voting with DOGE in this exchange, 'cause we need exchange rates in explorer and android wallet, to work properly.

I apologize if I offended someone, do not have time to answer all, and again on the same questions.
Web site will be translated ASAP, my assistant is already doing this.

Okey, then there is probably some way to search on github also, maybe people make searches with keywords "coins" "coin" and such.

Another topic that i posted earlier:

Dev, if i can be of any help, let me know. I am investing in a lot of coins and learned the procedure how it all goes from new coin to successfull coin.

What i suggest you for start is to be as transparent as you can, be active on this thread and make some official channels. Discord so you can communicate to community and maybe telegram to bring out the news. Also airdrop are indeed important as they attract new investors, new miners and spread the word in general.

Also get us on exchanges asap. But i heard it's in the process.

Another thing - I know i like your attitude, that you want working project and not hype and such. Noone is asking for hype. It's just small promotion is never bad, it attracts new people, make coin more decentralised, that way price grows, also it makes volume for coin to get on some websites and such. If project will be good and you have good plans, no point to leave in the shadow. No need to hype ofc, just basic things. Like some channels, english website and such.

Also, if you want to use your premine to pay yourself one day and earn money from this project, which is normal and reasonable it's in your interest that this project last longterm and have good and fair price.

Cheers!

whoisthismanoO

Activity: 173

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:05:11 PM

Even if this is so, then this is your big mistake. But I'm sure it's a fairy tale.
Tell these tales to your grandmother.

We have already seen such a story with a Magnatum.
You have 2 months of premain. 25 thousand blocks mined before the announcement!

Does anyone else want to mine this SCAM? Look at the Magnatum first!

Another russian shitcoin detected.
Brucelats

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:35:04 PM

Even if this is so, then this is your big mistake. But I'm sure it's a fairy tale.
Tell these tales to your grandmother.

We have already seen such a story with a Magnatum.
You have 2 months of premain. 25 thousand blocks mined before the announcement!

Does anyone else want to mine this SCAM? Look at the Magnatum first!

Another russian shitcoin detected.

Well why would he bother mining if he did premine? Well time will tell. Maybe he did mine but his premine is way bigger then what he god with mining. Look at rich list.

room237

Activity: 147
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:37:48 PM

There was mention of an Airdrop, however, I don't see a link or any other info.  Is there an airdrop, and if so, is it happening right now?
moonswamp

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:46:39 PM

Airdrop will be started at 13 Nov 2017. Requirements:
1. Account in bitcointalk must be older then 6 months.
2. Only 1000 users allowed
3. Airdrop period planned in 1 year (till 13-11-2018), but may be prolonged, depending in project state and premine fund
4. Total coins spent in airdrop - 10,000 coins weekly.

To be included in airdrop - pm me your address.

6 months Huh why not 2 months Huh  my account is 2 months old but the rank is now "Member"
bricktop8

Activity: 196

StasyQ

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:14:12 PM

Ok let's trust our hash power and money to a developer that made the announcement 2 months after the release of the coin (at block 24000+).

Why you even bothered to put premine knowing that you'll solo mine your own coin for 2 months?!  Huh

Just let him mine his own coin and scam himself.

███    TWITTER   ███████████████████ StasyQ ███████████████████████  WHITEPAPER    ███
███       ANN        ███  THE CRYPTO REVOLUTION IN THE ADULT INDUSTRY ███    ONE PAGER    ███
███  TELEGRAM  ██████████████████ WEBSITE  ██████████████████████   FACEBOOK      ███
dagoz87

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:39:11 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2017, 12:48:45 AM by dagoz87

UralsCoin Mining Pool

http://mining.terrano.id

No register needed.. based on Yiimp pool..
Payout : Every 15 minutes
Fee  : 1%

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://mining.terrano.id:3739 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=URALS

Bounty add : uNhN4PU5u6R2ZEyJLiku7xWdfk7xSfGHxb

Full one Block Rewards for 50 coins, check it out here : http://mining.terrano.id/site/block?id=1425

piramid

Activity: 399
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:24:47 PM

Airdrop will be started at 13 Nov 2017. Requirements:
1. Account in bitcointalk must be older then 6 months.
My account is only 4 months and that I will not be able to participate in airdrop?
nosekefik

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 10:49:28 PM

New Pool!!!

I added it to my pool  Wink

It's based on YiiMP, no registration is needed!

Stratum  : pool.nosekefik.com:3739
User     : YOUR_ADDRESS
Password : c=URALS

Website  : https://pool.nosekefik.com/
Telegram : https://t.me/nosekefikpool
Payout   : Every 20min minimum 0.5 coins
Fee      : 0.9%

You can adjust your diff setting ,d=<DIFF> on -p param

Example:
Code:
 ccminer -a xevan -o stratum+tcp://pool.nosekefik.com:3739 -u <YOUR_ADDRESS> -p  c=URALS 

Happy Mining =)

Try my new pool  --> https://pool.nosekefik.com
Valkad

Activity: 65

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:44:54 AM

pool.uralscoin.info
What a strange pool. There are still no payments from him ...

HUG - HNLhjuzyQ1LHXctvYYA76LpjtUQEaJ7HJe
dulongkiem

Activity: 177

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:50:02 AM

block reward = ?
Alexey Sukharev

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:06:52 AM

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: