Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:46:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: xboxgames SCAMMED ME FOR 5BTC!  (Read 3370 times)
sayulita

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 07:17:14 PM

Thank God the deal I had with him a couple days ago fell through. I had a bad feeling about him. So sorry for people's losses.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 07:20:12 PM

Private messages:

Never got the coins.

He most likely has a few more accounts here. I'm not going to accuse anyone and could be wrong but someone might want to check out a few users that were posting in his thread  Wink
WuLabsWuTecH

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 09:11:57 PM

He is infact still active on the forums.  Has anyone sent him a PM about this thread so he knows to look for it and has a chance to respond?
icey
Legendary

Activity: 1578

May the coin be with you..

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 09:40:16 PM

He has been online and offline all day. Obviously reading these threads but yet to post publicly from what I can see
WuLabsWuTecH

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 10:20:20 PM

He has been online and offline all day. Obviously reading these threads but yet to post publicly from what I can see

Yeah, but he might not know this is here.  Has anyone PM'ed him yet?  And yeah, he doesn't seem to have made any posts anywhere lately.
RavinTavin

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

RavinTavin from MyFreeCams

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2013, 10:26:00 PM

Yes I have heard from him. Life problems apparently, he was super nice about it and said not to worry

BTC DonationSee Profile Bellow Online Daily 7pm-1am  Eastern Time Zone. USA, times may vary Wink
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/RavinTavin <--- Click! 18+ Only
thisisgil

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 10:32:26 PM

Yes I have heard from him. Life problems apparently, he was super nice about it and said not to worry

Which is exactly why I suggested everyone should wait 48 hours to cool off and see what happens.

Ultimately, if he's going through something pretty major, logging onto here and seeing a shitstorm of abuse could be enough to push someone over the edge.

Give him the benefit of the doubt until you have irrefutable proof to suggest otherwise. If the dude is going through a heap of bad stuff, he's not exactly going to be thinking straight, and coming on to a forum to make good with a bunch of people over some space dollars is not going to be high on his list of priorities.

Mother of no children. Part-time idiot. Full-time douche.
saveawedge

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 10:38:06 PM

Maybe he got caught sending feces/worms to people   Cheesy
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=231550.0
xetsr
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 10:43:28 PM

Which is exactly why I suggested everyone should wait 48 hours to cool off and see what happens.

Ultimately, if he's going through something pretty major, logging onto here and seeing a shitstorm of abuse could be enough to push someone over the edge.

Give him the benefit of the doubt until you have irrefutable proof to suggest otherwise. If the dude is going through a heap of bad stuff, he's not exactly going to be thinking straight, and coming on to a forum to make good with a bunch of people over some space dollars is not going to be high on his list of priorities.

How long has ostr1234 been waiting? So what you are saying is nobody should have said anything and let him do business as usually? Come on.

Maybe you missed something? If he was having problems, why was he accepting bitcoins and moneypaks?

Anyway. Since you guys are putting a lot of trust in xboxgames, I'll make you a nice deal. I gave him a $300 moneypak and should have received a little under 3 BTC. If anyone is willing to send me 2 BTC then I will tell xboxgames to send the coins owed to me to you. Most of you gamble right?  Cheesy

thisisgil

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 10:51:51 PM

How long has ostr1234 been waiting? So what you are saying is nobody should have said anything and let him do business as usually? Come on.

Maybe you missed something? If he was having problems, why was he accepting bitcoins and moneypaks?

Anyway. Since you guys are putting a lot of trust in xboxgames, I'll make you a nice deal. I gave him a $300 moneypak and should have received a little under 3 BTC. If anyone is willing to send me 2 BTC then I will tell xboxgames to send the coins owed to me to you. Most of you gamble right?  Cheesy

A longer than expected wait is not absolute proof of xboxgames being complicit in any scam. For all we know, he could have had issues for a few days now that have recently spiralled out of control. He could have even been on here trying to escape other things and attempting to cling onto some semblance of normality whilst things got progressively worse for him irl.

Nobody really knows bar xboxgames and the truth will out eventually one way or another. Until then why not try and refrain from the hostility? I know you're probably embarrassed about your bizarre decision to send a moneypak to a complete stranger, but please try and show a little compassion - he's a fellow human being for fucks' sake.

Moebius327

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 10:57:57 PM

First time I see so many excuses made by one person.
xetsr
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 10:58:29 PM

A longer than expected wait is not absolute proof of xboxgames being complicit in any scam. For all we know, he could have had issues for a few days now that have recently spiralled out of control. He could have even been on here trying to escape other things and attempting to cling onto some semblance of normality whilst things got progressively worse for him irl.

Nobody really knows bar xboxgames and the truth will out eventually one way or another. Until then why not try and refrain from the hostility? I know you're probably embarrassed about your bizarre decision to send a moneypak to a complete stranger, but please try and show a little compassion - he's a fellow human being for fucks' sake.

So what, I shouldn't have said anything and let other people possibly get scammed though. Now users know to be careful doing transactions with him.

I'm not embrassed. It was stupid yeah, but I'm not embrassed at all. If I was then why would I be posting about this? What's the deal with you and xboxgames anyway?

Also, post count means NOTHING unless you have solid transactions with other reputable members on this forum. I'm just waiting for someone to bring that up. I'm on this forum to buy BTC and services.
WuLabsWuTecH

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 10:59:17 PM

A lot of people here jump to conclusions very quickly.

I'm not defending him--look at some of our banter on other threads and you'll know that he and I hardly ever have the same opinion on stuff and it is less-than-friendly banter at times.  But just because something took a bit longer than it should doesn't mean it's a scam.

Should you post it here?  Absolutely.  But like I said, someone needs to PM him to let him know this thread exists.  IF he's going through some rough time IRL, then he might not have time to see all of this.

xetsr--I would take you up on that if I had 2 btc available right now.  Like I said, I don't get along with xbox that well, but I also don't see him as a scammer based on my observations.  Then again, it could be a long con where he builds trust for a few months before cashing out.
thisisgil

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 11:00:49 PM

I'm not embrassed. It was stupid yeah, but I'm not embrassed at all. If I was then why would I be posting about this? What's the deal with you and xboxgames anyway?

I have no clue. You seem to have insight into everyone and everything's true motives at the moment, so why don't you humour me and let me know?

All I'm suggesting is that we give someone enough breathing space to get their shit together and adequately represent themselves when they feel ready. They sure as hell won't do that if they feel that they have to wade through a wall of hostility and personal attacks the moment they jump back on.

Is xboxgames a scammer? Yes? No? Maybe? I have no idea. But what I do know is that offering someone the benefit of the doubt is entirely my call, and I'd rather have a bad decision on my conscience than a decision that lead me to falsely accuse someone at a low point in their life.

There's nothing at all to gain by rushing into a witchunt. If it is indeed your worst case scenario and you have been scammed, then you'll still be scammed in 48 hours time. Consider that Smiley

shkiser

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 11:07:41 PM

very sad to hear of so many ppl getting ripped off. It seems the common thing for someone to become trusted by doing good trades, and than go on a spree scamming for as much as they can before the news spreads. if your looking to buy bitcoin for mp hit me up. I am an honest trader, and always selling and buying bitcoin

Free Litecoin Faucet ---> http://ltc4you.com/?r=6840
xetsr
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 11:16:07 PM

There's nothing at all to gain by rushing into a witchunt. If it is indeed your worst case scenario and you have been scammed, then you'll still be scammed in 48 hours time. Consider that Smiley

Nothing at all to gain? I'm trying to prevent others from sending him $ or BTC and possibly getting scammed. End of story. I'm sure you can understand that?

For me, it was only a $300 Moneypak. Not that big of a deal. Might be to someone else though! Why give him 48 hours to potentially screw other people out of money and BTC? Answer me that Smiley

Anyways, I'm done here. I made my point and like I said posts will be removed and I will apologize if what he is saying turns out to be true and I receive my BTC.
Professor James Moriarty
aka TheTortoise

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 04:55:30 PM

Email: btctalkspreadsheets@gmail.com
IP: 70.39.176.4 - Midland, Michigan

This is his information

Password   hamm2323

This is his password for someplace.

http://klout.com/Hamm2323

This is his klout and

https://twitter.com/Hamm2323

This is his twitter.

Do whatever you can and get our money back. I trust there are couple of good hackers or someone here that can torture him on interwebs and maybe get our money back by web-torture Cheesy
icey
Legendary

Activity: 1578

May the coin be with you..

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 05:16:14 PM

Confirmed scam yet? Been days since I've seen anyone get contact from him
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 06:09:44 PM

Email: btctalkspreadsheets@gmail.com
IP: 70.39.176.4 - Midland, Michigan

This is his information

Password   hamm2323

This is his password for someplace.

http://klout.com/Hamm2323

This is his klout and

https://twitter.com/Hamm2323

This is his twitter.

Do whatever you can and get our money back. I trust there are couple of good hackers or someone here that can torture him on interwebs and maybe get our money back by web-torture Cheesy

Interesting. How'd you come about this info?

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Professor James Moriarty
aka TheTortoise

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 07:22:08 PM

It is not important how I find that , its important how can we use it to bring our money back.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: