Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:53:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO Signature Campaigns - Results and Benefits  (Read 823 times)
FIFA worldcup (OP)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 05:45:17 AM

I would like to know from people how much benefit they gain when they started the signature campaigns for their ICO projects.

Does it really worth it to spend in Signature campaigns ? Do people really invest in the ICO seeing the Signatures ?  or it is only the participants who gain small amount by writing posts.

I am asking all this to know what to do in our ICO project.  Smiley
Thanks
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lm2e4

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

https://exclusiveplatform.com/

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:40:44 PM

I would like to know from people how much benefit they gain when they started the signature campaigns for their ICO projects.
I think it is really beneficial not only for the said person who started the campaign but also for people who invest on it if the campaign is successful.

Does it really worth it to spend in Signature campaigns ?
And yes it is really worth it to become a participant of a signature campaign. Specially those big and has a high potential campaigns.

Do people really invest in the ICO seeing the Signatures ?
I guess yeah, because once a person becomes curious on a thing (signature) he/she will go straight ahead. Remember that our eyes stands as a way on everything.

And as I said, not just participant earn through campaigns but also the one who started it and his/her team. And correction, not all campaigns offers small payment, some of them pays large amount of their tokens. And if your making a project make sure that you, your team members and all your participants will benefit from your project. Make sure that your project have something different to offer. Because I guess it is also a basis of success of a certain campaign.
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:30:36 PM

I think these camapigns are very useful. Since Bitcointalk has many views, these campaigns cause many people to know the projects. But these campaigns doesn't cause the ICO to be successful. As I mentioned they just help the ICO to be known by more people.
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:22:39 PM

I personally noticed a lot of project just from signature campaigns.

Alternate cryptocurrencies > Announcements (Altcoins) sections is getting too much post and ANN topic at once to followed them. If you check the section, you may notice that ANN topic is moved to second page in less than 30 minutes by the new posts in other topics. But just ~15% of the project have signature campaigns and bigger visibility.
FIFA worldcup (OP)

Activity: 1134

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 08:32:55 AM

Alternate cryptocurrencies > Announcements (Altcoins) sections is getting too much post and ANN topic at once to followed them. If you check the section, you may notice that ANN topic is moved to second page in less than 30 minutes by the new posts in other topics. But just ~15% of the project have signature campaigns and bigger visibility.

Ok, so both bounties and altcoin sections help in following the projects.
draudoff

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 04:40:27 PM

Ok, you personally notice a lot of project. But do you really invest in these projects?

Yes, you are absolutely right about ANN threads moving to 2nd page in 20 minutes. This is also caused by bounty rules, where participants are encouraged to post on daily basis at least 5 posts per day on ANN thread.

kyanscadiel

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:19:19 AM

Does it really worth it to spend in Signature campaigns ? Do people really invest in the ICO seeing the Signatures ?  or it is only the participants who gain small amount by writing posts.

Thanks
ICO campaign has a benificial result not only to their participants but to the ICO campaign itself also. If the campaign has the potential, different yet interesting and much to offer project no matter how much it costs for sure it would be a very successful campaign. Both sides will gain good results for sure.

dealung

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:01:21 AM

Many benefits can be gained from signature campaigns, almost all investors and crypto users are here, all looking for a good project for their investment. The most important thing is your own project, because once the investors see your project, they will do the analysis, whether your project is feasible or not.

Easy example, you have a product, but no team offers your product to buyers, will your product be sold out? Whether your product can say itself and offer itself to the consumer?
vlast01

Activity: 364

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:44:01 PM

Thanks

Starting a signature campaigns benefits once project and all the people related on it. I may say that the benefits on Bounty campaigns depends on the development and success of such project.

Yes participating and joining on bounty campaigns are really worth it.

People or users on this forum are not just a bounty hunters there are also investors, traders and miners who are using this forum as a valuable information on choosing the right campaign or ICO to deal with. Seeing the endorsers of such project makes ones investors interested and get their attention, by these way Seeing the bounty proposals, website, rating, ICO, road maps and white list makes the reader to invest and contribute to such bounty.

If your looking for a best Bounty campaign better to visit and have a review on [BOUNTY-NEW][ICO] 🤖 Daneel.io: The 1st A.I Created To Help Crypto Investors located at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2667581.0 
This bounty also are have its DANEEL REVAMPED BOUNTY PROGRAM and still open for bounty participants.

●●●●●●●●[DHOLPINS Finance - TRUSTED . PLATFORM - DHOLPHINS Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸LitePaper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ |
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:29:55 PM

Thanks
If you do base on current ICO as of now which are advertising on this forum then you would really able to answer you question. Theres no doubt that it would really be beneficial. Have you seen how many ICO did succeed by just marketing their company here on this forum? It is really be always an important part and not to be missed on marketing strategies and budget.Talking that this forum do have the biggest cryptocurrency traffic which I would say it would really be worth of.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Rangga27

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:45:04 PM

all participants will get a big reward, because it has been using the signature campaign of a bounty. means we affect the development of ico because if there is no bounty and signature campaign people will not know the existence of the coin or its ico will not sell
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 12:08:53 AM

Thanks

In my point of view, A big YES. The fact that there are still a lot of signature campaigns happening in this forum means the advertising strategy is very effective. One of the biggest target market for the ICO projects is here in this very forum. Why would these ICO's offer decent amount of btc if it isnt benefiting them right? Thats why their looking for a quality posters with realistic and conversational commenters coz it will attract and catch the attention of investors in the process of reading valuable comments.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Ab-Soul

Activity: 647
Merit: 500

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:32:23 AM

I joined Utrust campaign months ago. We are still waiting for distribution.
Bounty campaigns are not that good as you thought. If you have too much free time you can try though.

▄██▄
          ▄██▀▀██▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██▄
      ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄
    ▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄
  ▄██▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▄██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀
  ███▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀███
▄██▀▀████▀        ▀████▀▀██▄
▀██▄▄████▄        ▄████▄▄██▀
  ███▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄███
▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄
▀██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▀
  ▀██▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄██▀
    ▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██▀
          ▀██▄▄██▀
            ▀██▀
DAOstack
     ██
    ██
   ██ 
  ██  ███
 ██  █████
██  ███████
 ██  █████
  ██  ███
   ██ 
    ██
     ██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ◆ ◆ ◆  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.COMPLETE TOOLS FOR DECENTRALIZED COLLABORATION AT SCALE.

██
     ██
   █  ██
  ███  ██
 █████  ██
███████  ██
 █████  ██
  ███  ██
   █  ██
     ██
    ██

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████     █▀████████▄
▄██████  ██ █  ▀████████▄
▄████████  ▄▄ █    ▀████████▄
▄██████████  ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▄
▀██████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀
▀██████  ▀▀▀▀▀     █████▀
▀████            ███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄█████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄█████████▀▀▀      █████▄
▄█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████▄
▄████▄         ▄█▀    ██████████▄
▀███████▄    ▄█▀      ██████████▀
▀████████▄█▀       █████████▀
▀████████  ▄     ███████▀
▀██████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀████▄
▄████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
▄██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄██████▄
▄█████████              ████████▄
████████████             ██████████
▀███████████▄          █████████▀
▀█████████▀        ▄████████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:22:34 PM

Bounty campaigns are not that good as you thought. If you have too much free time you can try though.

same here i also joined utrust social media campaign but until now i didnt still recieve my rewards and its been already over 1 or two months after their ico ends. but overall  i totally agree with you that bounty campaigns arent really good enough because there were times that you are prone to scam because most of them dont actually pays you even if you completed the task succesfully.  therfor i sugest avoid joining them as much as possible rather join only signature campaigns that pays in bitcoin per week for a sure and guaranteed payout.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 12:43:10 PM

same here i also joined utrust social media campaign but until now i didnt still recieve my rewards and its been already over 1 or two months after their ico ends. but overall  i totally agree with you that bounty campaigns arent really good enough because there were times that you are prone to scam because most of them dont actually pays you even if you completed the task succesfully.  therfor i sugest avoid joining them as much as possible rather join only signature campaigns that pays in bitcoin per week for a sure and guaranteed payout.

Patience is needed with that mate since for what I see the Utrust dev's team are just verifying and doing some validation on some critical things regarding to their tokens and with their final supply or maybe everything on their project. And the only thing you can do is to wait for them I saw that dev's team announce that the bounty distribution will be happening for this month which is good news for the bounty participants.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:43:18 PM

Thanks

of course the main benefits that they will gain is traffic for their site and also income because people will tend to invest more if thier proects is now getting popular due to these advertising method on which signature campaigns can offer however signature campaigns isnt the only one or the best method when it comes to advertising and infact there were also many methods  out there like social media ads , google ads , advertising in some online ads sites to display your projects in any parts of the web via banners or html signaturs . etc.
herecomesjohnny

Activity: 156
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:55:32 PM

Signatures are attracting a lot of the possible investors towards the official site of the specific ICO project. The higher the initial bankroll of the developers behind the ICO is the more members can be hired for the advertising of their projects.
Some high-rank members have over 1000 post and bear in mind that every one of their posts that they have written in their time on the bitcointalk forum will be visible with your signature and possible avatar to all the members of the community.
Some of these members are the possible investors that can help you with donations if they find the project interesting and profitable for them in the end. Results are great for developers and for the members if the project is pushed to the very end with the successful results on in the campaign.
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:55:09 AM

Well as per the update of the CM distribution will take place within this month and I heard that UTK ( utrust token ) is doing good in the market and it became top 1 in kucoin exchange because of its trading volume. No wonder participants are very excited to receive their token and they're damn lucky, I think. Grin

arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 06:36:40 AM

Thanks

of course the main benefits that they will gain is traffic for their site and also income because people will tend to invest more if thier proects is now getting popular due to these advertising method on which signature campaigns can offer however signature campaigns isnt the only one or the best method when it comes to advertising and infact there were also many methods  out there like social media ads , google ads , advertising in some online ads sites to display your projects in any parts of the web via banners or html signaturs . etc.

They should have other option interms of advertising since their are lots of site failed for just executing only a sig campaigns for their ads, And although its good thing to scattered the project insight's but still we cannot assure to win on this kind of advertising since their are so many big whales who want to see the project doing some nice job interms of marketing their product and your suggested ways are very cool and very effective ones of marketing.

krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 08:02:44 AM

I think that the signature compaigns is very productive, because if a person participates with signature, then he trusts it, many forum participants do not especially sign with high rank in bad companies, people with great experience will choose good projects and of course pay high for it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: