Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:39:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Extra cooling system for antminers designed by me  (Read 295 times)
olliewagoner (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:38:17 AM

Hey all,

I have been mining bitcoin for some time, and as such I am the owner of a few Antminer rigs. However, I had some issues keeping the miners cool in the tight space that my wife said I could keep them. This led to poor efficiency and very loud miners (not good).

I wanted to share my Antminer fan ducts that hook up to standard 4" and 5" hoses and have been excellent at keeping the miners cool and noise levels down. They are designed to use the existing hardware and just attach to the miner. They are 3D printed using ABS plastic, so they are durable and strong They can be used on the intake and exhaust fans.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:31:36 AM

Pics, price, info...

Go Big or Go Home.
stugots2

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

Too Many Miners Not Enough Electricity

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:25:48 PM

Pics, price, info...

This.... I'm also interested
taserz

Activity: 800
Merit: 293

Created AutoTune to saved the planet! ~USA

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:35:02 PM

People actually want something like this I have some homemade ones I made that are y pipes to hook up 2 miners to one 4inch exhaust. It is printed in half and glued together a bit tricky but it works well. You just screw it in with the s9 fans

Autotune Firmware for S19 and S19j! Overclock, Underclock, AutoTuning. Asic.to The MOON Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency 30w/TH up to 85th/s!!Mining bitcoin since 2011 • Best nerd decision of my life
stugots2

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

Too Many Miners Not Enough Electricity

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:44:03 PM

I assume by the size it will work with L3 / D3 etc?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: