Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 01:08:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam Alert- eChat ICO is shady and raises many red flags for potential investors  (Read 271 times)
jake_whitestone (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:44:15 AM

Hi. I write for an organization called Deceptico(https://medium.com/deceptico/a-look-at-e-chat-147ece602044)
We're new around here, but in a nutshell, we're trying to eliminate the number of fraudulent ICOs and scam artists.

A while ago, we took a look at an ICO from a company called e-Chat.
e-Chat raised so many red flags that we are definitely not comfortable handing them our money.

However, don't take our word for it - make your own decisions after you read our analysis: https://medium.com/deceptico/a-look-at-e-chat-147ece602044

What do you guys think?
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:06:27 AM

As a general rule of mine, as soon as I see "e", I worry. Most of these ecoins are scams. So its important for investors to do a lot due diligence. I think your initiative is a good one, more and more of these scam ICO s need to be exposed. Unfortunately we have a lot of new and ignorant people in the space, so many will lose their money before these scams are exposed.
e-Chat

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Contact the world - anytime, anywhere

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:47:50 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 11:41:52 AM by e-Chat

Hello again, mr. whitestone.

We analyzed your article and made a conclusion that some facts in your post are not grounded.Your post contains an old information. Check our website please ico.echat.io
Millions of companies are registered in Hong-Kong — nothing strange. That’s why we decided to announce you the part of our team. What about their LinkedIn profiles — you can write to them and ask about e-Chat and make a decision. ( almost all of them upgraded information about their connection with e-Chat project).

About MTProto. We are going to use it only at the start when the number of users is not too big to store all data using IFPS.
About socials. We have a big bounty program (more than a half a thousand participants only for 2 weeks of pre-sale, and the number participants is growing rapidly every day). Some of them are cheating and we are trying to delete fake access or bots in time. We ll do it with twitter in the nearest future too.

Let's have a little chat now - how mr.whitestone tries to make a hyip through the e-Chat. Cheesy

First of all - it's impossible to do everything clear and ideal in the first ICO project, but we are studying fast and we are trying to fix every mistake at the pre-ICO stage.

"Trustable" post from the "most trustable" acc at BTT  Grin

OMG... are you kidding me?

The same "trustable" acc at medium

The same trustable acc at twitter

And the last one, website registration

smells like smth paid

Do you know you can download our app in android market and apple store? We have working model of our product not only promises and it's not easy task to develop these apps

Where is your other disclosures as an ICO expert or expert at all? There is no information about your works or why anybody need to follow you   Huh
Please don't try to get wave by not your efforts.

Dear forum members, You are welcome to visit our website or join our telegram support chat to make sure that we are close to you and ready to help you with our product anytime.

This is the first and the last response to your provocation. Don't make other people disinformed please.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: