Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:06:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 202 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] KYC.legal - Blockchain identity verification  (Read 44335 times)
helen123

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:58:03 PM

Do you have a discount for investors?

wakeham8

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:00:31 PM

how can you ensure safety of my tokens?
turlando

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:15:35 PM

Do you have a discount for investors?
Any discounts / bonuses are available when buying large amounts of tokens.
masterpi33

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:58:12 PM

Can I buy tokens with bitcoin and other altcoins?
turlando

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:04:25 PM

Can I buy tokens with bitcoin and other altcoins?
You are able to buy KYC Tokens using BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH, ZEC
lirey96

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:12:00 PM

Can they be transferred to an external ETH wallet?
turlando

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:37:31 PM

Can they be transferred to an external ETH wallet?
Yes, you can transfer your tokens  to an external ETH wallet, but to use it for its intended purpose, it will have to be transfer back.
xanadue

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:35:38 PM

How will you verify personal date, by what set of documents that user should provide?
turlando

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:53:54 PM

How will you verify personal date, by what set of documents that user should provide?
The product consists of two parts. The first part is independent self-verification. This is for those cases when the relevant service only requires users to independently put in their information, without any additional authentication, at the users' personal responsibility. The second part is when one of our agents goes to a convenient place of the user's choosing and confirms the information entered. Going forward, the KYC.legal checks this information against numerous databases, and the user receives the maximum level of verification and identification.

The initial information entered can be anything, even false information. However, when the order is processed we check the cardholder and the party who is paying the money. The card is issued by a bank, which performs some sort of check on its end. Potential agents also undergo a fairly in-depth verification process: utilities bills issued in their name and to their address, passport or other identification document, details of bank accounts that have been in existence for at least 45 days (this ensures another level of reliability, we do not want fly-by-night agents). We check those who will then check our clients.
A document identification system will be used to check the documents submitted during user verification, and we also perform an AML check and use various other internal and external services that allow us to verify the provided documents.
During the second stage of document verification, we use agents who must confirm that the person exists and that the documents indeed belong to him or her.
It is similar to the example of receiving a credit card from a bank. The bank sends a courier who checks the recipient and his or her documents.
jimmylarge123

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:39:36 PM

During the second stage of document verification, we use agents who must confirm that the person exists and that the documents indeed belong to him or her.

Who will be those agent, how are they assigned, and what will be their background? What if the nearest agent is located far from the residential place of the applicant?
turlando

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:51:42 PM

Who will be those agent, how are they assigned, and what will be their background? What if the nearest agent is located far from the residential place of the applicant?
The project does not plan to maintain a staff of agents. Almost anyone who is willing to go and confirm someone's identity and verify his or her documents for $5-25 can become an agent. Like an Uber driver, it is enough for the agent to have our application, through which orders will be placed. If clients who would like to use this service appear in a certain region, we find local people who are willing to act as our agents.
Potential agents undergo a fairly in-depth verification process: utilities bills issued in their name and to their address, passport or other identification document, details of bank accounts that have been in existence for at least 45 days (this ensures another level of reliability, we do not want fly-by-night agents). We check those who will then check our clients.
SwiftDonut

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:07:56 PM

Isn't this similar to Civic?
mountainskyman

Activity: 226

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:12:10 AM

I am reading your paper on the website and cannot understand, forgive me my ignorance, about the project. Could you simplify what's it about in some words? Thank you
turlando

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:23:00 AM

I am reading your paper on the website and cannot understand, forgive me my ignorance, about the project. Could you simplify what's it about in some words? Thank you
yes, of course Smiley
KYC.LEGAL is a personal identity verification platform powered by blockchain technology, the company provides KYC solutions for crypto exchanges, ICOs, banks, funds etc.
It's the fastest and the very simple decision of identity verification.
Limax

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:24:05 AM

I guess it's all about protecting us from fraud by verifying personal data on blockchain tech, right?
turlando

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:35:37 AM

I guess it's all about protecting us from fraud by verifying personal data on blockchain tech, right?
Approximately true. The data is stored on the user's device. There is only hash in the blockchain.
Destined2bGreat

Activity: 197

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:39:21 AM

There was mentioned already that all user's data is to be kept on user's own devices. Does that mean that agents will delete my data from their database immediately upon verification?
turlando

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:48:00 AM

There was mentioned already that all user's data is to be kept on user's own devices. Does that mean that agents will delete my data from their database immediately upon verification?
The product consists of two parts. The first part is independent self-verification. This is for those cases when the relevant service only requires users to independently put in their information, without any additional authentication, at the users' personal responsibility. The second part is when one of our agents goes to a convenient place of the user's choosing and confirms the information entered. Going forward, the KYC.legal checks this information against numerous databases, and the user receives the maximum level of verification and identification.
Agents do not store information about you, they only confirm the information you entered on your device.
Limax

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:58:08 AM

Agents do not store information about you, they only confirm the information you entered on your device.
And what's the point of these independent agents? And who checks the level of their "independence"
turlando

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:08:58 AM

And what's the point of these independent agents? And who checks the level of their "independence"
The initial information entered can be anything, even false information. However, when the order is processed we check the cardholder and the party who is paying the money. The card is issued by a bank, which performs some sort of check on its end. Potential agents also undergo a fairly in-depth verification process: utilities bills issued in their name and to their address, passport or other identification document, details of bank accounts that have been in existence for at least 45 days (this ensures another level of reliability, we do not want fly-by-night agents). We check those who will then check our clients.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 202 »
  Print  

Jump to: