Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:06:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] KYC.legal - Blockchain identity verification  (Read 44342 times)
nata1602

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:34:33 PM

Do you accept VISA/Mastercard?
helen123

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:38:15 PM

Hello. Will i be able to use your app on the PC?

turlando

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:39:57 PM

Do you accept VISA/Mastercard?
Hello.
No, we accept only cryptocurrency.
turlando

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:41:18 PM

Hello. Will i be able to use your app on the PC?
Hello.
Unfortunately no, because PC are not secure as smartphones.
turlando

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:09:51 AM

Why Biometric Identification Is Required For KYC In Digital India
https://medium.com/@kyc.legal/why-biometric-identification-is-required-for-kyc-in-digital-india-4a36af126ce2
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:32:29 AM

Probably there is some benefit from your project, but I will not participate in it for the following reasons - it is contrary to the spirit of the cryptocurrency world, and I am not a kamikaze )
turlando

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:03:44 AM

Probably there is some benefit from your project, but I will not participate in it for the following reasons - it is contrary to the spirit of the cryptocurrency world, and I am not a kamikaze )

it is up to you to decide, but when you change your mind you will be able to have the following benefits.

The following token concept has been developed. The KYC.LEGAL token is a utility token which offers its holders numerous advantages. The main advantage is the possibility of getting a 50% discount on the KYC verification services offered by the platform. This discount is not available to people without tokens. To receive the discount, they will need to lease the project tokens from token holders. In this case, the 50% discount is split equally between the lessee and the token holder, i.e. each receives a 25% discount on the full cost of the services. Therefore, along with the opportunity to take advantage of a 50% discount on services, token holders can also receive an economic benefit from the lease of tokens. After a single use, the tokens will be temporarily deactivated. Therefore, to be able to regularly use the platform's services and lease the tokens, token holders will have to purchase enough tokens to satisfy their needs. Plans for the future also include the possibility of withdrawing tokens from the system and selling them on an exchange.
gefander

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:20:03 AM

it is up to you to decide, but when you change your mind you will be able to have the following benefits.

The following token concept has been developed. The KYC.LEGAL token is a utility token which offers its holders numerous advantages. The main advantage is the possibility of getting a 50% discount on the KYC verification services offered by the platform. This discount is not available to people without tokens. To receive the discount, they will need to lease the project tokens from token holders. In this case, the 50% discount is split equally between the lessee and the token holder, i.e. each receives a 25% discount on the full cost of the services. Therefore, along with the opportunity to take advantage of a 50% discount on services, token holders can also receive an economic benefit from the lease of tokens. After a single use, the tokens will be temporarily deactivated. Therefore, to be able to regularly use the platform's services and lease the tokens, token holders will have to purchase enough tokens to satisfy their needs. Plans for the future also include the possibility of withdrawing tokens from the system and selling them on an exchange.

I think that the world community in the near future will face a huge leak of personal data, then in different parts of the world - these data will take advantage of the bad guys, criminals, scammers. It causes a lot of distrust such things.
turlando

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:34:02 AM

I think that the world community in the near future will face a huge leak of personal data, then in different parts of the world - these data will take advantage of the bad guys, criminals, scammers. It causes a lot of distrust such things.

Bad guys will always exist. But here is what we do for security and protection:

four steps:
1) Personal information is protected by encryption and biometric data
2) Data is hosted on user’s device
3) User is able to chose information provided to service
4) Document verification with digital sign
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:01:26 AM

i already know that kyc.legal project is a Service that allows to verify users and to prevent fraud based on blockchain technology as a tool for protecting and validating personal data of Internet users,
will the kyc platform only be available to only blockchain related project or company that are looking to use kyc legal to validate personal data or a non blockchain project can also use this service? because other company can already provide this service if am not mistaken and also claim personal info are well protected and encrypted, so is there any major difference in providing this service through blockchain instead of the ordinary or traditional way?
gefander

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:26:13 PM

four steps:

And that's what I'm doing to protect themselves.
 1.) do not give anyone information about their personal data.
 2.) never post on the Internet information about themselves their friends and their relatives.

Do you think which method is safer? Thank you in advance for your answer.
turlando

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:41:04 PM

i already know that kyc.legal project is a Service that allows to verify users and to prevent fraud based on blockchain technology as a tool for protecting and validating personal data of Internet users,
will the kyc platform only be available to only blockchain related project or company that are looking to use kyc legal to validate personal data or a non blockchain project can also use this service? because other company can already provide this service if am not mistaken and also claim personal info are well protected and encrypted, so is there any major difference in providing this service through blockchain instead of the ordinary or traditional way?

Here are the services we had in mind when creating our application:
Exchanges, cryptoexchanges, brokerage offices, banks, funds, online loans, etc. The next level will include, for example, services such as online orders of prescription medicines, or proof of a user's age for, say, the purchase of alcohol or tobacco. In a word, any services that require identity verification.
turlando

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:46:52 PM

four steps:

2.) never post on the Internet information about themselves their friends and their relatives.

When you use our verification service with what we do for security and protection:

four steps:

it is never too late to use also your steps
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:07:01 PM

I've heard that Lenovo will patent a way to verify documents using blockchain. Maybe you should partner with them?
turlando

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:05:08 PM

I've heard that Lenovo will patent a way to verify documents using blockchain. Maybe you should partner with them?

Hello! Thanks for your massage. We will think about it. And thanks for your support, we really appreciate that.
xrenos79

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:39:54 PM

GDPR comes into force in May 2018. How do you plan to ensure compliane to it?
turlando

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:11:04 PM

Thanks for asking. We follow this question and we know what to do. Our team is very experienced and is contained of professional layers. Therefore, there must be no problems concerning this question.
xrenos79

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:30:27 PM

Thanks for asking. We follow this question and we know what to do. Our team is very experienced and is contained of professional layers. Therefore, there must be no problems concerning this question.

I'm a data protection professional with over 10 years of experience and I think it would be good if you elaborate on future GDPR compliance on your website. All those agents collecting personal data for you, possible x-border personal data transfers (that will be heavily controlled by GDPR) what will be their legal status in relation to GDPR? I understand that those people won't be your employees and more details on that  would definately be good to share with the project community.
gefander

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:39:06 AM

four steps:

When you use our verification service with what we do for security and protection:

four steps:

Are you serious or are you kidding me?
 It will be too late to go back to my method if I share my data and it doesn't matter with who.
turlando

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:49:20 AM

four steps:

four steps:

Are you serious or are you kidding me?
 It will be too late to go back to my method if I share my data and it doesn't matter with who.

KYC.LEGAL is holding an ICO in order to develop and implement a useful and urgently needed service for the market. There are currently no handy, simple and functioning client identification solutions on the market. Our team is very experienced, we know what we are doing. And of course we take the security aspect very seriously.
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 »
  Print  

Jump to: