Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:49:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] KYC.legal - Blockchain identity verification  (Read 44333 times)
ashuawei

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:38:03 PM

and what is the basis, the prospect of growth of your coin? what are your expectations and how soon will the price reach its maximum?

The speed at which the cryptocurrency market is developing is incredible and is bringing many new services with it to the market that require potential clients to go through KYC procedures. The product that we plan to bring to the market is equally advantageous for both clients and companies. For clients, to receive access to the desired goods and services, and for companies, to attract new clients. However, only holders of our tokens will be able to take advantage of the capabilities of the platform. In addition to the extensive features of the platform, they will also be eligible for various types of incentives. We are sure that KYC.LEGAL will offer the market a timely product that is in high demand.
Very little functionality, maybe someone will be useful, but as I said, I make do on their own, without your help, everything else you already have a lot of competition, which has a reputation and a tremendous resource as you are going to poach customers? did not answer what is the expected maximum value of tokens?
Token price will be 2.50$ at final stage. We can not make any predictions about the price. We will do our best to scale our project. We will see the real situation after listing.
It should be noted that this is a very adult answer, thank you for your honesty in terms of value. So when's the final release?
We will launch our service around April.

Uhm it still in the hands of the matket whatever the flow of KYC once listed. If may possibly go on its ico price, it may dump or if lucky, it may even surpass the ico price. And this is what we are all hoping for once token is listed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
turlando

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:42:34 PM

and what is the basis, the prospect of growth of your coin? what are your expectations and how soon will the price reach its maximum?

The speed at which the cryptocurrency market is developing is incredible and is bringing many new services with it to the market that require potential clients to go through KYC procedures. The product that we plan to bring to the market is equally advantageous for both clients and companies. For clients, to receive access to the desired goods and services, and for companies, to attract new clients. However, only holders of our tokens will be able to take advantage of the capabilities of the platform. In addition to the extensive features of the platform, they will also be eligible for various types of incentives. We are sure that KYC.LEGAL will offer the market a timely product that is in high demand.
Very little functionality, maybe someone will be useful, but as I said, I make do on their own, without your help, everything else you already have a lot of competition, which has a reputation and a tremendous resource as you are going to poach customers? did not answer what is the expected maximum value of tokens?
Token price will be 2.50$ at final stage. We can not make any predictions about the price. We will do our best to scale our project. We will see the real situation after listing.
It should be noted that this is a very adult answer, thank you for your honesty in terms of value. So when's the final release?

Uhm it still in the hands of the matket whatever the flow of KYC once listed. If may possibly go on its ico price, it may dump or if lucky, it may even surpass the ico price. And this is what we are all hoping for once token is listed.

We will do our best for the project to be successful. In addition to blockchain verification, our project also creates a worldwide network of agents for fast and clear verification around the world. The originality of KYC.legal lies in the fast and clear verification that can be made available to people in all corners of the world. Also KYC.legal consists of a strong and experienced team and advisers, has agreements with large exchanges and platforms,  our main advantage is that we already have the working application. Our project is the fastest and very simple decision of identity verification. Therefore it has great potential.
Destined2bGreat

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:25:42 PM

How much tokens KYC.legal already raised at this moment?
turlando

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:32:18 PM

How much tokens KYC.legal already raised at this moment?

At this moment we already raised 25.8M tokens. Thank you for question.
ashuawei

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:14:35 PM

We will do our best for the project to be successful. In addition to blockchain verification, our project also creates a worldwide network of agents for fast and clear verification around the world. The originality of KYC.legal lies in the fast and clear verification that can be made available to people in all corners of the world. Also KYC.legal consists of a strong and experienced team and advisers, has agreements with large exchanges and platforms,  our main advantage is that we already have the working application. Our project is the fastest and very simple decision of identity verification. Therefore it has great potential.

When you say fastes and very simple decision of identity verification, how simple are this? I mean what will be your guidelines to accept one person's identity as good and real identity for the kyc?
turlando

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:17:54 PM

When you say fastes and very simple decision of identity verification, how simple are this? I mean what will be your guidelines to accept one person's identity as good and real identity for the kyc?

This is our second stage of verification and it is in development. We will add more information about your question very soon, and you will see how simple it is!
turlando

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:18:22 PM

Can you tell me please about ICO participation advantages?

The KYC.LEGAL token is a utility token which offers its holders numerous advantages. The main advantage is the possibility of getting a 50% discount on the KYC verification services offered by the platform. This discount is not available to people without tokens. To receive the discount, they will need to lease the project tokens from token holders. In this case, the 50% discount is split equally between the lessee and the token holder, i.e. each receives a 25% discount on the full cost of the services. Therefore, along with the opportunity to take advantage of a 50% discount on services, token holders can also receive an economic benefit from the lease of tokens. After a single use, the tokens will be temporarily deactivated. Therefore, to be able to regularly use the platform's services and lease the tokens, token holders will have to purchase enough tokens to satisfy their needs. Plans for the future also include the possibility of withdrawing tokens from the system and selling them on an exchange.
elzyo8

Activity: 215

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:42:04 PM

Which national markets are you targeting?
turlando

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:44:35 PM

Which national markets are you targeting?

The entire world, without limitation. We are already set for rollout on the English- and Russian-speaking markets. In the future we plan to expand around the globe.
Dxlike

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:12:01 AM

Won't access to the service of KYC.legal be limited to the big cities?
turlando

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:16:45 AM

Won't access to the service of KYC.legal be limited to the big cities?

No, not necessarily. The project does not plan to maintain a staff of agents. Almost anyone who is willing to go and confirm someone's identity and verify his or her documents for $5-25 can become an agent. Like an Uber driver, it is enough for the agent to have our application, through which orders will be placed. If clients who would like to use this service appear in a certain region, we find local people who are willing to act as our agents.
turlando

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:32:10 AM

I really think that this what your trying to do here is substantial. The amount of ICO's that struggle to complete KYC's through lack of planning or understanding is high. this could certainly take the task away and allow for development of other things.

Our stages of KYC's are very understandable even at this stage of development. And we think that we have more chances than other similar projects.
yahman

Activity: 257

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:13:20 AM

How long have you been involved in blockchain?
turlando

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:20:41 AM

How long have you been involved in blockchain?

We have been working in information technology for a long time now, more than 10 years. The core of our team has been together for more than five years now, working on projects that cater to our already existing businesses and provide B2B (business to business) solutions: project management, goal setting, audit, etc. We have been watching blockchain closely since 2016, and have now joined forces with Nick Evdokimov and decided to hold our own ICO.
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:30:55 AM

I must register on the ofocoal website KYC.legal for a get my reward?
I'm participant of bounty campaign

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
turlando

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:09:52 AM

I must register on the ofocoal website KYC.legal for a get my reward?
I'm participant of bounty campaign
Hello. Please join this group in telegram - https://t.me/KYCLegalBounty and ask your question there.
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:33:17 PM

I am one of the interrested guys in the bounty and especially youtube bounty. I might try making a good video to bring some arabs into the platform because i can see a successfull project. The idea is brilliant and needed in cryptocurrency world. It will get adopted by millions of peoples, for sure.
turlando

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:47:48 PM

I am one of the interrested guys in the bounty and especially youtube bounty. I might try making a good video to bring some arabs into the platform because i can see a successfull project. The idea is brilliant and needed in cryptocurrency world. It will get adopted by millions of peoples, for sure.

Please send your offer to info@kyc.legal . This is email for marketing offers.
elitemom

Activity: 174

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:58:45 PM

Is it safe to use your project?
Muo

Activity: 236

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:04:05 PM

When will I get my tokens?
Pages: « 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 »
  Print  

Jump to: