Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:04:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] KYC.legal - Blockchain identity verification  (Read 44335 times)
ashuawei

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:14:09 AM

i think i may have incorrectly used the word distributed on my question.
what i am pointing out is that, can you give me info about the number of tokens being sold? which is equivalent for the amount being raised as of the moment?

Total amount is 42000000 tokens. 35000000 will be sold during ICO. All unsold tokens will be burnt.

i am not sure you understood what i am saying.  i know what exactly  the allocated amount for the token sale is...
what i am asking is that the TOKENS SOLD AS OF THIS MOMENT? you collected 27million dollar, but how many KYC was bought by that amount?
i hope i get a correct answer this time. 
turlando

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:55:12 AM

what i am pointing out is that, can you give me info about the number of tokens being sold? which is equivalent for the amount being raised as of the moment?

Total amount is 42000000 tokens. 35000000 will be sold during ICO. All unsold tokens will be burnt.

i am not sure you understood what i am saying.  i know what exactly  the allocated amount for the token sale is...
what i am asking is that the TOKENS SOLD AS OF THIS MOMENT? you collected 27million dollar, but how many KYC was bought by that amount?

We understand your question. Unfortunately this information is not available.
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:04:11 PM

and what is the basis, the prospect of growth of your coin? what are your expectations and how soon will the price reach its maximum?

The speed at which the cryptocurrency market is developing is incredible and is bringing many new services with it to the market that require potential clients to go through KYC procedures. The product that we plan to bring to the market is equally advantageous for both clients and companies. For clients, to receive access to the desired goods and services, and for companies, to attract new clients. However, only holders of our tokens will be able to take advantage of the capabilities of the platform. In addition to the extensive features of the platform, they will also be eligible for various types of incentives. We are sure that KYC.LEGAL will offer the market a timely product that is in high demand.
Very little functionality, maybe someone will be useful, but as I said, I make do on their own, without your help, everything else you already have a lot of competition, which has a reputation and a tremendous resource as you are going to poach customers? did not answer what is the expected maximum value of tokens?
Token price will be 2.50$ at final stage. We can not make any predictions about the price. We will do our best to scale our project. We will see the real situation after listing.
It should be noted that this is a very adult answer, thank you for your honesty in terms of value. So when's the final release?
We will launch our service around April.

today, March 16, if as you say you are going to start the program in April then you already have the exact dates? or the April 31 deadline? not so long to wait, let's wait and see what happens
turlando

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:42:37 PM

and what is the basis, the prospect of growth of your coin? what are your expectations and how soon will the price reach its maximum?

The speed at which the cryptocurrency market is developing is incredible and is bringing many new services with it to the market that require potential clients to go through KYC procedures. The product that we plan to bring to the market is equally advantageous for both clients and companies. For clients, to receive access to the desired goods and services, and for companies, to attract new clients. However, only holders of our tokens will be able to take advantage of the capabilities of the platform. In addition to the extensive features of the platform, they will also be eligible for various types of incentives. We are sure that KYC.LEGAL will offer the market a timely product that is in high demand.
Very little functionality, maybe someone will be useful, but as I said, I make do on their own, without your help, everything else you already have a lot of competition, which has a reputation and a tremendous resource as you are going to poach customers? did not answer what is the expected maximum value of tokens?
Token price will be 2.50$ at final stage. We can not make any predictions about the price. We will do our best to scale our project. We will see the real situation after listing.
It should be noted that this is a very adult answer, thank you for your honesty in terms of value. So when's the final release?
We will launch our service around April.

today, March 16, if as you say you are going to start the program in April then you already have the exact dates? or the April 31 deadline? not so long to wait, let's wait and see what happens

Our product can already be used.  The first part is already implemented. But the second part which is agent verification is still in development. You can download our app for android here -
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.global.id.client
And for IOS here - https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1299671637
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:01:09 PM

when will the members of the campaign get their reward?

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
turlando

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:46:00 PM

when will the members of the campaign get their reward?
Hello. Please, ask your question here - https://t.me/KYCLegalBounty
ashuawei

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:26:12 PM

But why is that so? Why are you not making things like these be disclose to public? I mean what is the purpose of hiding the number or amount of tokens?
turlando

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:35:40 PM

But why is that so? Why are you not making things like these be disclose to public? I mean what is the purpose of hiding the number or amount of tokens?

Thanks for your massage. All the indormation which is already public you can find on the official site. At the moment we have already raised $27.5 m.
ashuawei

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:32:22 PM

Thanks for your massage. All the indormation which is already public you can find on the official site. At the moment we have already raised $27.5 m.

I am really not sure if you fully understand what my question is.
As i have said, i ain't asking for the dollar amount, i only ask for tokens sold. But nevermind. Dont bother answering.
BitcArchi8

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:54:42 AM

As i have said, i ain't asking for the dollar amount, i only ask for tokens sold. But nevermind. Dont bother answering.
All the same, I wonder why this information is not public. Undecided This is not so sensitive information, not to provide it to us
BitcArchi8

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:56:25 AM

There are only 2 stages of selling the tokens. You are already close to collecting the maximum amount. I hope that during this time you will manage to collect a hard cap Smiley
turlando

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:28:58 PM

this ICO name KYC.legal?
what project ?
and what benefit do you get from your project so I can thinking about your project and join there
but still confusing for your project

KYC- stands for Know Your Customer. KYC.LEGAL is holding an ICO in order to develop and implement a useful and urgently needed service for the market. There are currently no handy, simple and functioning client identification solutions on the market. We have a finished, operational application that can be downloaded and installed right now on iOS and Android. At the moment, only the first part of the project (self-verification) is up and running, but both are necessary for compliance with all KYC requirements. The second part (agent verification) will be launched in the near future.
Our solution is focused exclusively on client identity verification. Our slogan is "Quick and easy". Making it quick and easy to receive KYC. Using our platform, user verification, from the installation of the application and registration in the system to the arrival of an agent, takes less than 30 minutes. This solution will be applicable to all kinds of different areas of business, and not only to creditors.

You can buy our tokens and become a token holder

Token KYC.LEGAL is a discount token that offers its holders numerous advantages. The main one is the opportunity to receive a 50% discount on the verification services provided by the platform for the purposes of KYC. Verification costs 10-50 USD (depends on region).   Tokenholder can divide the half of it between him and a new user, who needs a verification. He should transfer tokens into stack on his backoffice. After that he willl recieve a refferal link. Tokenholder can place it in some internet resources (website, social networks etc). When user (who needs a verification) follows this refferal link and pays for a verification ($10-50), he recieves a discount and the tokenholder recieves the rest part of the half of verification price. The tokenholder should decide (and fix it in his stack) in what proportion the half of the verification price will be divided between him and the user. The stack is a personal cabinet into which the tokenholder placed his tokens and generates a unique link with its unique price at which customers can get a special price different from the base price. The token is blocked for 1 month after it is called by the agent and then you can use it again. ExampleBasic price 10usd=5usd (agent cost) + 5usd (kyc.legal revenue) Special tokenholder price 7.5usd=5usd (agent cost) + 2,5usd(tokenholder revenue).Tokenholder can choose his revenue in stack from 1usd up to full agents price.
turlando

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:56:19 PM

We will make this info public after the end of the tokensale. There is no need to worry about it.
turlando

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:58:46 PM

All the same, I wonder why this information is not public. Undecided This is not so sensitive information, not to provide it to us

Very soon this info will be public. Please, do not worry about it.
litebuyer2

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:18:18 AM

Hi there,

Great project! I'm probably putting some dumb questions below but I'm trying to understand how all this works. I've downloaded the app in my phone, verified my name and surname by taking a picture of a document and a picture of myself (I couldn't do the video recording because it kept timing out)
A few questions on this:
- Is this app a live or a POC? (i.e. is it running in the main ethereum network?)
- According to the white paper (page 21), by the time I took the picture the data should have been stored in the blockchain, is there a way to check that in the blockchain? (for instance: getting the transaction id and checking in etherscan.io or in any test network if you are not using the main one)

Thanks
turlando

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:25:32 AM

Hi there,

Great project! I'm probably putting some dumb questions below but I'm trying to understand how all this works. I've downloaded the app in my phone, verified my name and surname by taking a picture of a document and a picture of myself (I couldn't do the video recording because it kept timing out)
A few questions on this:
- Is this app a live or a POC? (i.e. is it running in the main ethereum network?)
- According to the white paper (page 21), by the time I took the picture the data should have been stored in the blockchain, is there a way to check that in the blockchain? (for instance: getting the transaction id and checking in etherscan.io or in any test network if you are not using the main one)

Thanks

Our app is in beta version, because our agents are not ready yet, like our project too. But stay in touch, thank you for testing it!
Data of users are on the phones, only hash of data is in the blockhain.
ritchel90

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:07:07 AM

hello can someone give the bounty thread of this KYC i i want to participate to this project..thank u
turlando

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:08:58 AM

hello can someone give the bounty thread of this KYC i i want to participate to this project..thank u

Of course, here you go - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2478038
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:18:51 PM

closer to the end of ICO slower the contributions occur, are there any plans to make additional bonuses at the end?
turlando

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:26:40 PM

closer to the end of ICO slower the contributions occur, are there any plans to make additional bonuses at the end?

No, there are no plans to make additional bonuses at the end of ICO.
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 »
  Print  

Jump to: