Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:58:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the next biggest ICO?? Thoughts?  (Read 702 times)
Coinguru1976 (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:47:16 AM

Hey everyone, what do you the next biggest ICO will be?

My guess is 88 Coin

www.88coin.io

Looks really interesting, they have sold a bunch of tokens already and have launched.  Also heard they are doing atomic swapping which is huge and cutting edge.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coinguru1976 (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:03:38 AM

Thoughts on this?
kaspabha

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:07:00 AM

Promising ico should have a better solution to a specific issue or situation.  Currenty i am looking for CCORE ICO. Interesting concept and active dev team behind it.
skullsandbones

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:07:29 AM

Hey everyone, what do you the next biggest ICO will be?

My guess is 88 Coin

www.88coin.io

Looks really interesting, they have sold a bunch of tokens already and have launched.  Also heard they are doing atomic swapping which is huge and cutting edge.
Good research is needed before choosing any ICO and I've been looking at one ICO, trade.io is aiming to become the leading platform for trading multiple financial assets based on blockchain technology.

The team is solid, roadmap and whitepapers check nicely. Seems promising.
trade.io  announcement thread for anyone interested.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2367245.new#new
donadoni212

Activity: 456

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:08:41 AM

I can advise you to participate with Moyanetwork, an ICO that will fund a marine cable for Africa.
you can earn 20% profit every year if you invest in Moyanetwork.
for more information:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2291369.0

Coinguru1976 (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:10:02 AM

88 coin targeted the Asian markets,  huge push for it out there. Say ads all over Hong Kong, going to a big payment processing system.  Improved on tenx and Monaco
cryptochr

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:02:48 PM

I'm currently looking into investing in a new ICO trade.io. trade.io is an innovative new blockchain trading platform that will disrupt the financial ecosystem and democratize the markets.
I've visited the website, check its whitepaper and roadmap all seem achievable and legit.
The team also is very solid and they are supportive. Im looking at their bounty program right now and probably will participate.
Here is the link. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2367245.new#new
tdbigdata

Activity: 104

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:04:24 PM

i think it is Eth queen of cryto currencies

every ICOs building on ECR 2.0
fedor3327

Activity: 644
Merit: 523

Passionate about Crypto

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:06:01 PM

For this question I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever.

It is GLADIUS!
roganite

Activity: 235

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:54:41 PM

Personally the only recent ICO that is going right now that interests me is Crowdholding. They have a great team with guys from ex-Google, HP and Skype, strong whitepaper, good ideology and a working beta!

https://ico.crowdholding.com
seaqrioy

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:12:43 PM

It is like an advertisement.I think now this period of time should not engage in any ICO, because of the ICO project recently almost without a successful on the price, the market is very unstable, recommend careful.

Nonakryse

Activity: 83

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:23:54 PM

This 88coin doesn't look any different than the myriad other coins out there offering virtually the same thing. Where is the innovation? Why do you think that 88coin is better than any other coin out there? Give us some info why you think it's the biggest ICO so we can get an idea of what you're on about. In my opinion it's just another shitcoin that has nothing new to offer, there are far better projects out there that are honestly building great things (product and services) and are not focused on just the transactional part of the blockchain.
Fu.Sin

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:35:20 PM

This 88coin doesn't look any different than the myriad other coins out there offering virtually the same thing. Where is the innovation? Why do you think that 88coin is better than any other coin out there? Give us some info why you think it's the biggest ICO so we can get an idea of what you're on about. In my opinion it's just another shitcoin that has nothing new to offer, there are far better projects out there that are honestly building great things (product and services) and are not focused on just the transactional part of the blockchain.

The answer I think your question is obvious. This person is part of the project team. And since they recently expose their project for sale, he is in the status of a newcomer and he does not have the authority to conduct a normal advertising campaign. And the coin in my opinion, is also no different from many other coins.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
APICEMTECH

Activity: 308

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:19:28 PM

The Wish Finance ICO is currently going on. They intent to give loans to small businesses based on scoring the they would be performing using their internal system. This would help them to give out loans within 24 hours only as compared to banks which sometimes can take upto months. Also everything will be available for audit over the block chain.

The best thing is that they already have cash flow and do not intend to get  over financed. Yes, there are genuine people like them still out there who are just looking to raise the amount which they feel is genuine to grow their business and are not acting greedy. The soft cap of wish finance is 1,000,000 (1 mil USD) and hard cap is 10,000,000(10 MIl USD) only. One of the important things about their ICO is that they are the only one in the Asian market structuring it in a way where the tokens are not just a digital asset, but could be converted into IPO or real assets(how cool is that). So basically they are selling 20% of their own company so at any moment a token holder can actually convert one token into one share and become a real share holder in the company. This is very interesting and they are the first in Asia to do this. I do not know of any other ICO who are selling equities.  WIsh Finance is pioneering this thing for the first time. For this kind of an ICO even their hard cap of 10 MIL looks very normal if you compare it with 100 MIllion USD ICO's where there are actually not even any real products.  Coming now to the road map, they already have a product as we know. The ICO is currently ongoing and their goals will actually depend of how much money they are able to generate during the ICO. They have started lending with Singapore and would be moving next to Hong Kong from where they intend to go to South Korea and further from there they have plans to go to countries like Norway, Denmark, Sweden followed by Neitherlands. Their basic aim is to target small efficient countries with efficient economies as they have high volumes of cashless transactions. Their interest is not in countries like Brazil, India or China which have very low penetration of cashless payments.         

More info can be checked at their website https://wishfinance.com or at their telegram channel https://t.me/wishfinance   

Coinguru1976 (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:25:56 AM

No the major difference is atomic swapping

An atomic swap works in the same way users would send funds to one another, but there are some major differences. More specifically, it allows users to cross-trade different cryptocurrencies without relying on centralized parties. If user A has bitcoin, and user B wants Ethereum Classic, for example, they can agree to a fixed trading price and complete the transaction immediately.
One might argue using an atomic swap would require a certain degree of trust, but that is not the case. Every atomic swap uses a hashed time-locked contract, which is a part of the scripting language used for most major cryptocurrencies in existence right now. Both parties submit their individual transaction to the appropriate blockchain. User A sends bitcoin on the Bitcoin blockchain, and user B sends ETC on the Ethereum Classic chain. The recipient can only claim this transaction by revealing a secret number.
This results in both transactions being linked to one another, despite them taking place across two different blockchains. The process sounds a lot more complicated than it really is.Or to be more precise, it will be a lot easier on the Lightning Network is successfully activated on the Bitcoin network. Any altcoin forked from Bitcoin’s codebase is more than capable of implementing the Lightning Network as well.  Other currencies require extensive scripting capabilities to make atomic swaps possible.
Coinguru1976 (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:03:45 AM

Everyone is so quiet in this group.. Thoughts on atomic swapping
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:07:52 AM

I really like ROCKETICO, BITCLAVE AND PROOFSUITE. There is also LIVEEDU and REFEREUM as well. I am looking at a few ICOS and HYDROMINER of course. There are just so many really good projects nowadays that you really need to have some decent money to invest and spread your investment capital into various projects.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
zhuangxingyue1

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:13:02 AM

There are many good projects in China that will be developed abroad. Achain was not so bad recently.
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:17:21 AM

Though this topic was created only with one purpose - to promote some future 88coin ICO, I want to suggest you Aphelion (second ICO on NEO platform).
I wont explain here why - just go and google around for info  Cool
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:20:31 AM

What do you mean by the biggest? Big hardcap? I suppose we all should be interested in success projects but not the biggest ones. My bet is Universa. They have already contributed more than 14M.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: