Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:40:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ******Long Term Loan Request*****  (Read 1086 times)
chav216 (OP)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

Hello all

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:11:08 PM

I've negative trusted him as a scammer
Agree.   It's ridiculous to see such cheapjack loaning attemps  Grin

Please explain, as I have collateral one again....over .14BTC thanks for spamming with no knowledge.
Hello, did not notice your collateral, sorry.     I just meant that sites which promised to pay high interest income were usually ponzi, and don't live long.

Its ok. I must have not posted it properly.... But in some cases you are right, yet the investments i'm using are geared behind members who hold their coins for longterm profits and rewards you accordingly. They offer weekly monthly and even yearly rates which have been paid in the past, which is why i'm confident to offer this service to other members who are not in the know....but for a small fee of course. lol
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chav216 (OP)

Hello all

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:22:17 PM

You are a Member here, so you should know by now that stickies have an important reason.
Posting a Loan Request without any Collateral is something that will not work.
Especially when you ask BTC to use them in a HYIP scheme. I suggest to lock this Thread and don't expect to get anything.

By the way, why someone to give you his funds if he can do the same without you in the middle?

I have some collateral available, not sure what you mean by HYIP scheme.

Lock Y?

To answer your only clear question, Reputable sites will not allow you to create multiple accounts, which limits a person from earning double interest on any particular site. I'm offering access earn more interest than what they are currently earning.

My only clear question? Are you a fool or you are trying to be one?
I tell you once more to put something as Collateral and stop this shilly "not understand" thing.
I've negative trusted him as a scammer

Ill remove it if you can show me if your trustworthy enough . I will remove it

He gave me neg trust but haven't talked in thread nor PM, he read my thread and decided to send neg trust?Huh Where they do that at??? But, this is why I am very careful who I choose to deal and send information to. If more people were not trying to take advantage of others, this community would be sooooo different.

What if everyone had to do what they say, if every transaction is completed as expected. I wonder if  that will ever exist. I can only wonder...I would love a coin that had nonbias oversight on each transaction. If its legit cc the oversight committee, if something is wrong they have the power to correct. Since this is all virtual, let each message stand as your word and be held to it. No more escrow fees, no more scammers, no more ppl in your dm with bogus offers, the list goes on....
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:06:45 PM

You get a negative for a reason and not because someone don't like you or whatever excuse you pick up with your brain.
Don't accuse others if you are the oppossite of what you are trying to find and wish for.

So for start,give something of what you are offering as collateral and stop the drama.
Oh yes... you don't have something to offer... Roll Eyes

chav216 (OP)

Hello all

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:02:45 AM

You get a negative for a reason and not because someone don't like you or whatever excuse you pick up with your brain.
Don't accuse others if you are the oppossite of what you are trying to find and wish for.

So for start,give something of what you are offering as collateral and stop the drama.

Im not going to insult you because you are legendary......BUT

Thanks for your post, but read the first post, which was edited to say I have BTC, ETH and altcoins to use as collateral.

Again in another post i have .14 + BTC as collateral. But thanks for posting anyway.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:48:26 AM

Thanks for your post, but read the first post, which was edited to say I have BTC, ETH and altcoins to use as collateral.

Again in another post i have .14 + BTC as collateral. But thanks for posting anyway.

Correct me if I'm wrong you want to use BTC as a collateral for a BTC loan?
chav216 (OP)

Hello all

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:02:49 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong you want to use BTC as a collateral for a BTC loan?

I have BTC, ETH, altcoins, accounts and physical property, for local ppl. I'm only saying BTC due to so many members asking about collateral.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: